A Twist In My Story

Seven.

I hate Blake. I hate Blake. I hate Blake. I hate Blake. I hate him, I hate him, and I hate him!

When the others had left, they had left him behind. Like I need a freaking babysitter. It’s not like I was going to get up, or try to run away. There are a few reasons why though. Number one on the list would have to be Kado though.

Blake was treating me like a baby and I didn’t like it. The worst part was that he knew it. I was silently fuming in the bed that they had let me use while I was staying here. Though Blake had used other words when explaining I couldn’t leave.

He had said that he was giving me this room because I needed protecting and that he wanted it back as soon as possible.

Seriously?

Jerk.

I hate Blake.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the fact that he’s a blood sucking vampire.

I hate vampires.

He also told me that William was the only human here besides me, but he wouldn’t tell me exactly what the others were.

I hate secrets.

They annoy me.

I heard a bang on the door and almost yelled at Blake to leave me alone, but I didn’t. I would have said come in but I didn’t have to. Blake bust through the door carrying a tray of food.

Okay, maybe he’s not so bad.

“Here you go.” He set the tray down on top of my legs and I sat up slightly. I could feel the warmth coming through the blankets and it felt good. When I looked at the tray though, I didn’t even know what I was looking at.

“Blake…what is this?” I asked carefully. I found out he could flip and that it wasn’t so hot when he flipped.

“Macaroni and cheese.” He muttered slightly hurt. I didn’t look at him I was still looking at the food.

DID IT JUST MOVE!?!?

EW!

“Did you poison it?” I asked not letting him know what I thought I just saw. He would either be really hurt if he found out or he would laugh at me.

“No!” Then he looked at it too.

“OH MY…” I turned to see his face. It had definitely moved that time. He was shocked and it looked like he was somewhat scared.

“It just moved.” I said in as monotone a voice as I could handle.

“WHAT HAVE I DONE!?” He yelled. Then he looks at me and muttered something about Franken cheese. I laughed slightly, but that was a bad idea. He took the chance to shove some in my mouth.

Amazingly it tasted all right. It could actually pass as macaroni and cheese if you saw past how gross it looked and how it seems to move.

“How long has it been since you’ve cooked?” I asked him.

“Uhm, about a hundred years or so…” I looked up at him amazed and then remembered his vampire-ness.

I hate vampires.

I hate Blake.

“Oh.” I said and I’m sure my facially expressions weren’t exactly pleasant because he rolled his eyes before taking the tray away from me. He walked over t the door before turning to face me again.

“Still hungry Anna?” He asked jokingly. I shook my head no whipping it back and forth. I was definitely not going to eat anymore of his food.

“Good.” He said and stuck his tongue out before slamming the door behind him. I rolled my eyes too as I settled back into the bed.

I was almost asleep when I heard Blake knocking on the door again.

“What do you want Blake?” I moaned before the door opened. I turned around to face him as I heard the door creak. But what I saw was most definitely not Blake.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why, but I love Russian... haha.
I haven't posted ina long time... sowwy!
I'll try to post again later...