A Twist In My Story

Eight.

“Hello my pet.” I heard him whisper softly. Where had 'pet' come from? It was definitely new.

I couldn’t move. He wouldn’t let me move. I had made a mistake by looking him in the eyes. It’s weird because now I was practically paralyzed. I had always wondered how it would feel, but now that I know I wish I would have never even thought about it.

I couldn’t speak.

I’m adding to my list of hate’s now.

I hate, hate, hate Kado.

“Pet? I swear if you…” I didn’t have time to finish because before I knew it he was sitting on me with his hand over my mouth.

Did I ever mention how much I hated Kado…

I might have said something, huh.

“Shut up…pet.” He mumbled and I heard what no doubt made him jump. There was movement downstairs and I was instantly reminded that Blake was supposed to be watching me. That jerk.

“Nope, still down.” Wait, down?

I fought to get his hand off of my mouth and he let go almost instantly.

“What did you do?” I said as menacingly as possible for a scared, shaking voice. He laughed slightly before stopping casually to listen downstairs a bit more. I could hear someone struggling.

“What did you do?!” I yelled this time still trying to get an answer. Kado only shook his head before pulling out some duct tape.

Wonderful.

He grabbed both my hands and forced them together at the wrists. I started kicking my legs when he pulled off a huge piece of duct tape that started at my hands and wrapped its way up to my elbows.

“HELP!” I screamed, but that only made Kado angry and he slapped me before sitting on my legs again.

I could feel tears streaking down my face as he pulled off my socks and pushed up my pant legs. I jumped around only making myself fall off the bed.

I took this as my chance to escape because Kado was actually kind of stunned that I had gotten away from him. I ran to the door, which I am happy to say was already open, and started sprinting for the stairs.

I only made it half way down the stairs before I could hear Kado behind me. I felt him wrap his arms around me. I screamed again and I heard a reaction from the other room. Someone was moving around a lot and sounded like he was gagged, I think I’ve found Blake.

Kado wrapped some duct tape all the way around my head mumbling, “Just for good measure.”

He let go briefly so I jumped the rest of the stairs (around ten), and scrambled to get up with out using my hands. I started running again, but didn’t get too far.

I was in the dinning room where Blake as lying on the floor tied to a chair with something silver, I laughed behind my ‘gag’. He must have fallen over trying to get out. I pulled out his gag with what little finger I had.

“I’m sorry, I was sleeping.” He whispered before concentrating. I only nodded before being tackled to the ground. I let out a high pitched moan that probably would have been a scream.

“Anna!” I heard Blake yell. I noticed I was crying again, but I couldn’t help it. I felt the pressure releasing me as Kado got off glaring daggers at me.

If looks could kill.

“Sorry Blake…” I heard him murmur before he kicked my head, knocking me out.

The last thing I heard was a yell sounding something like, ‘I’m going to kill you.’ And a few silent laughs.
♠ ♠ ♠
German... sounds like I have something stuck in my throat... achhhhhht...