Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Dieciocho

It has been nine months since I’ve seen or heard from Rob or any of the cast, for that matter. Thing are kind of crazy around here. Jimmy and Cassi are arguing pretty bad again. The guys are getting ready to go back into the studio and she’s already worried about him touring. Matt and Val are having a baby, due sometime in May. Zacky got back together with Gena, which I was completely okay with because it kept him from thinking about me. I had my 21st birthday in August. The guys took me out to a club to get me legally drunk. It was fun.

Back to the present, I got invited to the LA premiere of New Moon by Kristen. She said to bring a date. It makes me wonder if she knows about what happened with Rob. JB is coming with me to the premiere. I’ve always been close with Matt and JB, so naturally I asked JB to come with me.

Anyway, I’m going to find a dress tomorrow with the girls. Val and Brandi are doing my hair and make up for the premiere. It is about two weeks away and I’m already nervous.

Right now, I’m sitting on the couch, trying to write a song because I’m bored.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Jason asked as he plopped down on the couch next to me.

“Trying to write a song….” I trailed off.

“Can I hear it? I know you can sing.”

I blushed, “I don’t know J.B.”

“Please?” He pouted.

“Fine.”

I cleared my throat, “Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
'Cause it's late and your mama don't know

Our song is the way you laugh
The first date man, I didn't kiss her and I should have
And when I got home, 'fore I said amen
Asking God if He could play it again

I was walking up the front porch steps
After everything that day
Had gone all wrong or been trampled on
And lost and thrown away

Got to the hallway, well, on my way
To my lovin' bed
I almost didn't notice all the roses
And the note that said

Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
'Cause it's late and your mama don't know”

“And that’s all I have so far.”

“I really love it and your accent comes out when you sing. It’s really cute,” JB replied.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. So are you nervous about seeing Rob?”

“Very nervous, I haven’t seen or talked to him in almost nine months. That’s crazy. I miss him so much and it was my entire fault. I messed up with everyone here too.”

“Maylene, everyone forgave you for all of that. Rob will forgive you too. He probably misses you just as much as you miss him. You are going to look amazing and Rob’s mouth is going to drop when he sees you. You’re already gorgeous.”

I blushed, “Haha, thanks.

I really hope he is right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Our Song is by Taylor Swift of course.

I told you there was a reason for the whole waiting nine months.
LA premiere for New Moon.
I'm really bored and I have about an hour before my English class...ugh.