Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Dos

Two months have passed since that day I met Kristen and it is now February 15, 2009. She has quickly become a best friend to us. Her boyfriend Michael even started hanging around with us. It is going to suck though because Kristen is leaving next week to get started on filming New Moon, which I’m really excited about.

Drama has clouded the house for the past couple of days. Lexi wasn’t happy that Zacky and I were being so close. She doesn’t know the history we have as she just moved into the house and started dating Zacky about eight months ago.

I was sitting on the couch talking to Zacky when Lexi stormed through the front door. She looked really angry.

“Maylene, can I please have a word with you in the kitchen? Zacky, I’ll discuss this with you later,” Lexi asked through gritted teeth.

I just raised an eyebrow and followed her into the kitchen.

“So I just found out some interesting things from Brandi. Apparently, she thought I knew about it.”

“About what?”

“You and Zacky…”

“Oh.”

“Oh?”

“Lex, it’s in the past. Please leave it there.”

“No, I deserve to know.”

I sighed, “Fine. Zacky and I dated for a seven months to the day. Things got really serious really fast. I ended up getting pregnant.”

Her eyes widened, “And where is this kid?”

“I had a miscarriage four months into it. We were about to find out what I was having. Some girl was pissed off that I was dating Zacky and she pushed me down a flight of stairs….and boom there goes our relationship. And we ended up staying best friends.”

“Shit, why didn’t you guys tell me? I needed to know this.”

“Like I said, it’s in the past.”

She glared at me, “You’re such a bitch, Maylene. I thought you were my best friend and you couldn’t even tell me about your past with MY boyfriend. Ugh! I hate you right now.”

“I think you’re over reacting,” I calmly stated.

“I’ll show you over reacting.”

And she freaking swung at me, hitting me below my eye.

Zacky was pulling Lexi away from me before I could hit her back.

“What the hell, Lexi?” Zacky asked pissed off that she hit me.

“Let me go. I’m mad at you too.”

Then she walked away.

Zacky raised an eyebrow.

“She found out about our past.”

“Oh…”

“Mhmm. I’m going to go call or text Kristen and see if I can stay at her house tonight. I’m not putting up with her shit tonight.”

“Okay.”

I walked up to my room, grabbed my phone and started to text Kristen. She told me it was fine, but that Rob, Taylor and Kellan were staying there too.

I closed my phone and then started packing my stuff. I wasn’t worried about my eye. It would go down soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm pretty much posting this story for myself and Tara,since she's the only one who commented.
Eh, whatever, I really like this story so far.
:]