Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Cinco

I was sitting down on my bed watching a movie when I got a text from a number I didn’t recognize. I clicked on it and it happened to be Robert. I won’t bore you with the details, but he’s coming over here tomorrow. I told him that we we’re having a little get together and that he should come. I invited everyone over there, but they already had plans, so Robert was the only one coming. I went to sleep with a smile on my face that night.

Ooph.

“BRANDI AND BRIAN GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!” I screamed as my best friend and her boyfriend launched themselves on top of me. Brandi is little, but her and Brian combined, good god.

“Nope, I’m staying right here,” Brandi said smirking.

“Bri, move your elbow. It’s digging into my hip,” I stated. Brian just got up all together.

“You need to get up and get ready.”

I rolled my eyes as they left my room. I grabbed my fluffy bathrobe and got into the shower. It took me about thirty minutes in the shower and about an hour for everything else. I really wanted to look cute for Robert. I don’t think he’s attracted to me or anything at this point, but a girl can dream, right?

I had on a cute bathing suit with a pair of shorts and a halter top over them. I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my glasses.

I walked downstairs and saw a bunch of people in the living room.

“Cute,” Cassi said. I just smiled at her.

I walked over and sat on the couch for a minute and then I was told that Robert was here, so I got back up. He was standing at the door.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey,” He pulled me into a hug.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to everyone.”

“Hey fuckers, this is Robert. Robert, these are the stupid people I live with, they can introduce themselves,” I called.

“She’s really polite, isn’t she? I’m Brandi, this is Brian. That is Zacky, Lexi’s boyfriend. The other four guys are Matt, Jimmy and Johnny. Cassi is the girl sitting on Jimmy’s lap and Val is Matt’s wife, who is standing next to him. I think that covers it,” Brandi said.

“Thanks.”

She just laughed and shook her head.

“Wanna come and chill by the pool?” I asked.

“Sure.”

Robert followed me outside.

“I didn’t know you had tattoos….”

“Yeah, the one on my back is my favorite, other than the Vengeance University tattoo and Bettie Page portrait I have on my side.”

“That’s cool. The ones I’ve seen look really amazing,” Robert smiled.

“Thanks.”

“Welcome. You don’t mind if I smoke, right?”

“No, go ahead.”

“Do you need one?” He asked before he lit his up.

“I only smoke when I drink….”

“Oh…”

“Mhmm…”

It was quiet for a few minutes before I heard the sliding glass door open and Zacky came walking out. He looked pissed off.

“What’s wrong, Zacky?” I asked.

“Fucking Lexi. She’s accusing me of cheating on her with Gena just because I invited her over…”

“Uh, I told you to invite her. Gena was an original part of the group. Lexi can kiss my ass,” I replied.

Robert chuckled.

“What?” I asked.

“You have such a dirty mouth, but it’s cute.”

I blushed, “Well when you live with four potty mouthed rock stars, it rubs off on you.”

“Yeah, I would assume so…”

Zacky shook his head, “I don’t think it’s going to work between us anymore…”

I raised an eyebrow, “Then you need to tell her that.”

“Yeah, I know…..” Zacky trailed off. I just rolled my eyes at him.

“So what day are you guys leaving?” I asked Robert.

“The 25th, I believe. Somewhere around then,” He replied.

“Oh…”

Zacky had walked back inside so it was just Robert and I outside by the pool.

“So, do you like living here?” Rob asked.

“Yeah, I mean, I love Georgia, but California is just amazing.”

“What’s it like in Georgia?”

“Um, well, where I lived it was basically in the middle of nowhere. Everyone knows everyone and their business. It was great though….” I trailed off.

“Well, that’s cool.”

I smiled and nodded. Our time together was interrupted when the boys came out and jumped into the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to update twice today because this one never gets updated as I'm trying to write a lot before I post them, but college is taking up all my time.
So when I do update, you guys will probably get two chapters at a time.
:]