Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Seis

The next day was spent cleaning up the mess that the boys made and talking to Rob. I found out his birthday was May 13, 1986, so it makes him two years older than me. He’s really sweet and charming, and come on, that accent? It got me hooked the first time I met him.

“So love, what are you doing tomorrow night?” Rob asked.

“Um, nothing, I don’t suppose…” I trailed off.

“Oh wait, yes she is. She has to help me with stuff for the clothing line,” Zacky interrupted.

I cocked an eyebrow, “What stuff for the clothing line?”

“Like the new designs and stuff,” Zacky said. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, well, we can just hang out another time before I leave.”

I smiled, “Okay, sounds good. Do you have to go now?”

“Yeah, I need to head back.”

I walked Rob to the door and hugged him good-bye. I shut the door after he walked out and then turned to Zacky.

“What the hell was that about?” I hissed.

“He’s a movie star, Maylene. You don’t need that,” He replied.

“Excuse me, but let me remind you that you’re a rock star. There isn’t a big difference between those two. Are you jealous, is that what’s wrong? Are you jealous because I have a hot British actor who wants to hang out with me? You have a girlfriend Zack. You and I are no more….never will be again. Get over yourself.”

I left Zack standing there, his mouth open in shock that I had talked to him like that. It really pissed me off, though. He had no right to act that way. I walked into my room and shut the door. I crawled onto my bed and ended up falling asleep.

I didn’t wake up until the next morning at around six am. I sighed as my phone vibrated on the desk. I got up and it said I had a text message from Robert. He wanted to know if I was awake and wanted to catch the sunrise. I thought it was cute and said yes. I threw on a hoodie and slipped on my flip-flops. I grabbed my phone and then walked down stairs. Rob pulled up at the house a few minutes later and I wrote a note telling everyone where I was at.

“Good morning, love,” Rob said as I walked outside.

“Good morning. I know the perfect place to go,” I replied.

“I was hoping you would.” He smiled.

I smiled back, “We can just walk. It’s only a little bit down the beach.”

“Okay, it’s still so amazing that you live on the beach basically.”

“Yeah, that’s part of the reason we wanted this house. It’s big enough and it’s on the beach. Best of both worlds, I suppose.”

Rob nodded as he followed me down the beach.

“Right here is good,” I said, pointing to the spot that the group always comes to. It is a little cove thing about a mile down the beach.

Rob sat down on the sand and I kicked my flip flops off before settling down next to him. I shivered a bit and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me in closer to him.

“This is nice,” He commented.

“Yeah, it is.”

“What was wrong with Zack yesterday?”

“He’s jealous.”

Rob raised an eyebrow, “Why?”

“I really don’t know. He was just being an asshole and everything.”

“Odd.”

I nodded my head.

“So do you really have to help him later?”

“Unfortunately, I do. Brian needed help too….so yeah…”

“Oh, well, at least I got to see you today.” He smiled at me. I felt my stomach flip at that statement.

“I know. I’m gonna miss you and everyone else when ya’ll leave,” I replied.

“All of us will miss you too….”

Rob looked down at me right when I looked up at him and our eyes locked. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever before my phone started blaring Bad Girlfriend.
I sighed and picked up my phone, “Hello?”

“Where the hell did you go? I figured you’d be back by now,” Zacky stated.

“What time is it?” I asked

“Almost 8:30.”

“Shit, okay. We will be back at the house in a few.”

Zacky hung up on me then.

“Wanna come back to the house for a little while before I have to go with Zacky and Brian?”

“Sure, sounds good to me.”

So we walked back to the house and headed up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will post chapter 7 later....I have to go to class soon..
ugh..History...oh well, it's better than math.
I find it funny that I can write 760 words for a chapter, but can't even spit out 550 for my English paper..
go me...ugh.I hate college.
Anyway, please comment?
We all know you guys love Robert.....