Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Siete

“So what is going on with you and Rob?” Brian asked, handing me some sketches.

“Um, nothing. Why?” I replied.

Brian chuckled, “Nothing. It didn’t seem like nothing at the house this morning. He likes you. I can tell from the way he looks at you.”

“Pshh, whatever.”

“And Zacky likes you again too.”

“What?”

“Yeah…I wasn’t supposed to say anything.”

“Great. You could have kept that to yourself Bri. I like Rob, a lot. Zacky and Lexi are together. Zacky and I had our chance and it didn’t work.”

“You know that if you hadn’t have lost the baby that you and Zacky would be married right now.”

I sighed, “Can we not talk about this Brian?”

He held up his hands in defense, “Sorry.”

I shrugged, “Here, I’m done with this sketch. Take it to Zack and see if he likes it.”

“Wow, this is amazing Maylene.”

“Thanks.”

Brian smiled, “You’re welcome. I’m going to go show this to Zack. You can go home if you want.”

I just nodded and got all my stuff together then walked out the door.

It didn’t take me long to get back to the house. Matt and Jason Berry were sitting on the couch with Shads and Johnny.

“Hey Mattie and JB,” I said throwing my stuff down.

“Hey May. How did it go with Zack and Brian?” Mattie asked.

“Good, I got a couple of sketches done and apparently, Bri liked the one I did for V University. He was taking it to show Zack when I left,” I replied.

“Well that’s awesome,” Mattie replied.

I shrugged and plopped down on his lap, making him groan.

“Oh shut up, you big baby.” He wrapped his arms around me.

“I missed you May.”

“I missed you too Mattie and you too, JB. You guys have been like MIA for the last month.”

“Yeah, we’ve been hanging around with the guys from Bullet.”

My eyes widened and I hit Mattie across the chest, “Why didn’t you tell me? I miss them.”

“Well, Zacky said you were busy with that Rob guy…so yeah..”

I rolled my eyes and leaned back against Mattie. This isn’t weird for us because we’ve known each other for a long time.

“So who is this guy?” JB asked.

“He plays that Edward dude in Twilight; you know the movie the girls are so obsessed with?” Shads replied.

“Oh yeah, so are you going to date him?” Mattie asked.

“Probably not. He probably doesn’t even like me like that and he’s leaving soon.”

“Ugh.…silly girl. You should find out,” Mattie replied, slightly pushing me.

“Yeah, right.”

Mattie rolled his eyes and then leaned back, bringing me with him. I was really comfortable sitting like that and I was almost asleep when I heard voices, other than the ones in the living room. I opened my eyes to see Kristen and Rob behind Cassi and Brandi. I smiled at the girls and then I thought I saw a flash of hurt cross Rob’s face, but in a second it was gone.

“Hey guys,” I waved, not moving from my spot.

“We’re you almost asleep on Mattie?” Brandi asked.

“Yep, it was his punishment for not telling me that him and JB were hanging out with Bullet.”

Brandi and Cassi squealed, “BULLET IS IN TOWN?!”

I raised an eyebrow, “This is why we didn’t get told, right?”

“Yep,” JB replied.

“Who’s Bullet?” Kristen asked.

“Bullet For My Valentine. They’re from Wales and they’re amazing,” I replied.

Kristen laughed, “Looks like you have some British competition, Rob.”

I just looked at them confused.

“It’s nothing,” Rob replied, waving his hand. I just nodded.

“So when are they coming over?”

“Um, tonight. We’re all drinking.”

“Hell yes, it’s about time I get completely wasted,” I said.

“So you’re a really party girl, huh?” Kristen asked.

“Haha, this girl can drink like a fucking fish, well, except when she’s high,” Mattie replied.

“Weed?” Kristen asked again.

“Mhmm.”

“Sweet. Me too.”

I laughed and noticed Rob looked a bit uncomfortable so I shut up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha.
I love this chapter and the next two chapters.
:]