Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Nueve

When I got back down to the basement, Kristen was sitting up, trying to fix her hair.

“I feel like shit,” She said.

“Join the club. Do you remember anything from last night?” I asked.

“Bits and pieces, why?”

“Just wondering.” I bit my lip and really tried to remember.

“Two girls and four guys, oh well, pass me the bong,” I said to Moose. He passed it to me and I took a hit.

“Damn, that’s some good shit,” I huffed.

All of us sat in a circle, passing around the bong and alcohol. I can hold my liquor, but not when I’m high at the same time, so I really wouldn’t be able to remember anything tomorrow.

“Padddggee… you’re so hot,” I giggled, straddling him. Padge’s hands went to my hips as he crashed his lips into mine. He rubbed his hands up and down my sides, and I moaned.

“Oi, don’t do that shit here,” Tuckie said. I flipped him off and continued kissing Padge.

Suddenly I was pushed off of Padge by Kristen and she climbed on top of him.

“What? You were hogging him,” She slurred. I rolled my eyes and watched them make out before I had seen enough and I took him back. This pretty much started a war between Kristen and me. I was sitting on one of Padge’s legs, while Kristen was on the other one. Then Kristen kissed ME! I just went with it. I didn’t care at the moment and she was a good kisser anyway.

“As much as I love the girl on girl action, May, you have to fix my problem,” Padge whined, pointing to his boner.

I giggled, pulling away from Kristen, “Lead the way!”

I struggled to get off the floor and followed Padge up to my bedroom, where he shut and locked the door. My arms went around his neck and his went to my hips. He lifted my shirt off and then I pulled his off, slinging it somewhere. I fumbled with his belt buckle before finally getting it off and unbuttoning his pants. He was down to his boxers before I was completely undressed.

“Now this isn’t fair,” He whined. I just smirked and started stripping, giving him a wink. It didn’t take long for all of our clothes to be off and he threw me onto the bed. He attached his lips to my neck and hit my weak spot. I moaned.

“Padge, I need you.”

That was all it took for him to slam into me. All I have to say is that it was the best drunken sex I have ever had.


Now that I think about it, I am kind of sore and I’m pretty sure I saw Moose eyeing my neck earlier.

“Kristen, I remember everything now,” I said.

“Well, please enlighten me. Oh and you have a bunch of hickies all over your neck.”

“Fuck. Oh well, um, you made out with Padge because you said I was hogging him….then you kissed me and we made out for awhile. After that I went back to my room with Padge and apparently we fucked. Moose also said I kissed Rob.”

“Shit fuck. Seriously?” Kristen cried, “I fucking cheated on my boyfriend. I can’t fucking believe you let me do that.”

“Kristen, we were all so out of-“ Kristen cut me off.

“No, it doesn’t matter. I have to go.” She got up really fast, slipped on her shoes and stormed up stairs.

“Shit,” I said, putting my head in my hands.

“So we fucked?” Padge asked, making me jump, “And you two made out with each other?”

I just nodded, not being able to speak.

“Are you okay?”

“No. I’m not okay.” Padge sat up and pulled me into his arms.

“It will be okay. Go have a shower, you’ll feel better.”

I just nodded, “Wanna come with me? Ya know, just to shower?”

“Are you sure?”

“Padge, you’ve already seen me naked anyway. What’s the difference?”

“Alright.”

It was an interesting shower to say the least, and pretty much a sober repeat of the night before. We did get clean though, but I felt like a whore. I mean, I liked Rob, but I’m fucking Padge? It doesn’t make any sense and I’m all confused already.

We walked down stairs together and the Avenged and Bullet guys were sitting around in the living room with Rob and the girls.

“And they finally show up,” Cassi smirked.

“Shut up ho,” I replied.

“Haha, right, hun, look at your neck,” She replied.

“I know it. Ugh, thanks Padge,” I said.

“Hey you weren’t protesting either time,” He replied.

“Way too much info,” Zacky said making a disgusted face and I rolled my eyes.

“What was wrong with Kristen? She seemed upset,” Rob interjected.

“Um, stuff happened last night and yeah…” I trailed off.

“Like what?” Rob narrowed his eyes at me.

“Um, well, she cheated on Michael with Padge and me….”

“Wait, hold up, the Padge part I got, but with you?” He asked.

“Yeah, we made out, but we were so out of it,” I shrugged.

“Ugh, you know, I was talking to Lexi last night and you really are a whore,” Rob said.

“Excuse me?”

Everyone was dead silent and watching what was going on.

“You got piss ass drunk and high with Kristen. Kristen wouldn’t have done that shit if you hadn’t offered. Now you have fucked up her relationship and pretty much destroyed what I thought we had going for us. Bloody hell, call me when you actually grow up,” Rob spat before walking out of the house and leaving me flabbergasted.

“Did he just?”

“Yeah, babe, he just did that,” Brandi said as she wrapped her arms around me.

I bit my lip and pushed her away, “He’s right and Lexi’s right. I am just a whore.”

I walked back up stairs and slammed my bedroom door.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was really long...
and it clears up what happened.
:]