Moving On...

Big Shocker

-Later On That Same Day-

After Supper I went up to Emily's room to see if she was okay after tre had told her Ramona was my Ex-Girlfriend. God I hope she isn't jealous. Or mad. Because.. Pregnant Women + A house with Knifes in it. = Not good.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I kept reminding myself not to get mad because of mood swings. She was already a month pregnant and it was getting worse. Then I saw her open the door and I smiled.

"Hey Joey," she said while kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey Babe," I said sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"What do you want?" she asked nervously.

What did she think I came up here for? Does she think I still Love Mona and I came up here to break up with her? If she thinks that she is crazy.

"Just wanted to talk to you, Well...about Mona."

I saw her face drop. Well, I don't blame her. The way I said it made it sound like I was going to break up with her and go back to Mona. I could never do that. I love her to much. Emily, That is.

"W-what about her?" she asked trying not to cry.

"Well, I just want you to know I don't love her anymore, Okay? I love you. Not her. YOU. I know this was a surprise to you, Basically all of us, but nothing can break us up, Okay?" I said sternly while taking her hand and kissing it.

"Awww That' so so sweet!" she said starting to cry.

Great. Another mood swing. Just 8 more months left. What a Joy! NOT. Oh well, I still have to ask my dad how he got through it. If I'm not to lazy. Pfft. Please, When I'm a NOT lazy?

"I love you babe," I said while wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I love you too..." she said smiling innocently.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing Bubble butt," she said while bursting out laughing.

Oh god. That's what my mom used to call me when I was a baby! She knows I hate it. She is so evil. Wait. How did she find out about that? Wait a minute, My mom. I'll have to get her back later on.

"EMILY!" I said pushing her down onto the bed.

"JOEY!" she mocked me.

Man I love her. She is so cute, funny, adorable, sweet, and is everything I want In a girl. I'm glad I got the courage to ask her out that one day. Well, My friends pushed me up to her because I was to nervous.

"Oh you are going to get it now..." I said while tickling her.

"J-Joey!" She said while giggling.

"E-Emily!" I said mocking her like she did to me.

"Joey! Stop it!" she said still laughing.

"Not until you say you Love me!" I said while smirking.

"F-Fine! I love you!" she said.

I stopped tickling her. God I love making her say it. Even though She says it without me making her. It's just REALLY fun to torture her. Ha ha. I'm evil. Now...If only I could just get my mom back for telling her my "Nick Name."

"I love you too!" I said kissing her

She pushed me off. Ah! No...

"What Em?" I asked nervously.

"Joey No... I don't feel good," she said.

I really got concerned when she said that.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked while feeling her forehead.

"My stomach hurts, A lot. And I feel Like I'm going to pass out or something," she said looking pale.

Uh Oh. This better not be serious. Maybe tre and Ramona put something in her food. I know he did that to me once. I hate him sooo much right now.

"Oh Umm..Just lay down and I'll go get my mom," I said while running downstairs.

I ran down stairs and saw something really horrible. My mom was in the corner, with cuts, burns, and bruises. Even a black eye. She also had no clothes on.

"MOM!" I yelled while running over to her.

"Mom! What happened?!"

I waited for an answer and....