Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Marry?!

“PATY you’re late!” Tim yelled at me.

“I know! Sorry!” I said running to the set

I had over slept because of Jared, he had turned the alarm of and we were late.

“Action!” Tim said grumpily, he was right on being mad.

Well my hair is back to its dark brown color, so this means we are shooting the first scenes. When Tim shouted action I grabbed one of the hats and I pretended to be stitching a floral decoration to it. The scene went as in the movie where the girls talked about Howl and left, Sophie stayed working. I stood up from the chair and I headed out of the set, another scene done.

“Paty now walk towards that blue bus and catch it. Plain and simple.” Tim said.

He shouted action and there I went, with a hat in my head and a medium green dress blowing softly with the wind.

We continued an hour later on another part of the city near a tavern, where I was going to do another scene. I was walking around with a coffee in my hands when I spotted 3 man with cameras, they wanted an exclusive. I tried to hide my face with my lines or I simply turned and I heard them mumble something when Jared appeared on my side.

“Hello love.” He said.

“Stupid paparazzi.” I said after kissing him.

“Where?” He whispered in my ear.

“Behind those cars.” I said.

“They want an exclusive huh?” Jared asked.

“Well of us they might.” I said.

“But we already went public.” I said.

“They think we aren’t together and we had the privilege to be on Perez Hilton’s website.” Jared said sarcastically placing his arm around my shoulder, starting to walk with me beside him. He knew I hated people trying to sneak into my privacy specially work.

I did the scene where two soldiers surround Sophie and she meets Howl and then when she meets her sister.

“Enough for today?” Jared asked.

“Yeah lovebird, she’s free.” Tim said smiling at us while Jared started to carry me on his shoulder.

“Put me down!” I yelled laughing.

“As you desire.” Jared said letting go of me.

I landed, face first on a sofa.

“Funny.” I said going towards the room.

I started to take all the makeup out and then I looked at my watch 11:30 pm, it was late and I needed to sleep and to eat.

“Jared? I’m hungry, let’s eat.” I said.

“I have some pizza here darling.” Jared said.

I sat near him and I ate happily, I was starving. Then we sat on the sofa with Jared just caressing my hair, I eventually fell asleep in his chest.

The next day it was the same routine, waking up early, doing scenes until late night and coming back to sleep.

~~2 WEEKS LATER~~

“Just lift your chin a little.” The photographer said.

We were doing some photo shoots. I was standing in front of Jared, we were looking at each other and he had a wing around my back. I moved my head a little to the side, Jared had dyed his hair black.

“Alright we’re done.” The photographer said.

“Thank you.” I said.

Jared and I went to the airport and we caught the first plain to California.

“Jared! I want to go to the pool!” I yelled throwing my suitcase to the floor, I opened it and I took my bikini out. I quickly dressed it.

“P the summer is over.” Jared said smiling at me.

“So? I barely enjoyed it.” I said jumping into the pool’s cold water.

“Don’t be a girl join me.” I said smiling at him.

“I’m cold.” Jared said sitting in grass with his hands in his pockets and his legs crossed over each other.

“Pwease?” I begged putting my elbows outside the water resting my head in my hands.

“Only if you take your top off.” Jared smirked holding his laughter at my expression.

“MY WHAT?!” I yelled, blushing deeply.

I submerged my head inside of the water and when I came to the surface Jared was in front of me, sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet inside of the water. I approached him and I rested my hands in his thighs.

“Come on, it’s warm inside.” I said.

“No.” Jared insisted.

I raised an eyebrow and I smiled innocently. I leaned in and I kissed him softly, he pushed me against him lifting me slightly from the water. I grabbed to his neck and I leaned back trying to push in to the water but he pulled me back.

“Damn it.” I mumbled.

Jared smiled victoriously while I groaned. I started getting out of the pool and Jared was right in fact it was cold. I squeezed my arms around it my chest.

“Cold?” Jared asked embracing me.

“I’m wet.” I said.

“It doesn’t matter. I won’t let you be sick.” Jared said kissing sweetly.

He gave me his jacket and we walked inside the house.

“Lovebirds!” Shannon yelled entering the living room.

“Bro!” I yelled happily hugging him tightly.

“You went to the pool. Crazy Paty!” He said spinning me around.

“Tomo?” I asked.

“Paty…” Tomo said hugging me.

“What? Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Aren’t you mad at us?” He asked.

“Of course not. You are part of my family, a part of me without you I’m just a lifeless body.” I said smiling at him.

“What’s this?” I asked peeking behind him.

“PATY!” Jo and Bia yelled at the same time

“GIRLS!” I yelled happily.

I hugged them with all of us laughing hysterically.

“Wait what are these?” I asked looking at their left hands, they both had a ring in them.

“Nobody is getting married don’t worry.” Jo said.

“You’ll be the first, if you don’t, we don’t.” Bia said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked them turning to face Tomo and Shannon.

“Guys what are you up to?” I asked.

“Nothing.” Shannon said containing a smile.

I raised my eyebrow but I smiled.

“Well couples get comfy.” I said.

“Guitar Hero?” Shannon asked.

“Yeah bro.” I said.

I walked into the kitchen and I brought some snacks but like always everyone had vanished.

I sighed.

“Where the heck are you people?!” I yelled to the air.

I heard some giggles upstairs, so I went up the stairs silently. I opened the attic’s door and everything was dark. I flicked the light on and nobody was there. I sighed and I went downstairs again, nobody there too. I opened the glass door that lead to the yard and my mouth opened.

In front of me were two ice statues, one was a female with a long dress that seemed to be dancing with the other statue a male. Suddenly snow started to fall on top of me, just like in Edward Scissorhands, then a type of scroll fell on my feet. It seemed very detailed but I opened it, it was blank, I let it roll to its end and a sentence was written in hand writing.
‘Will you marry me?”

My mouth opened ‘Getting married?’ I thought. Jared and I had never talked about it and I never thought that this even crossed his mind.

“Jared…” I said looking everywhere for him.

“I can’t take this willing anymore inside of my chest. I don’t need to be with you for years to know that you are the one.” Jared said appeared from behind the statues.

“But… You know that I’m not ready to marry.” I said.

“I know but this doesn’t mean we are getting married tomorrow. It might be in 2 years or 3.” Jared said placing his hands around my hips.

“Man.” I said smiling brightly.

“So?” Jared asked.

“I will!” I said excitedly, hugging him tightly.

Jared grabbed my chin and he kissed me passionately.

“All mine.” He said resting his forehead in mine.

“Always my love.” I said.

“SHE SAID YES!!” I heard Shannon yell.

Suddenly they all came running with petals and they started throwing them over us, celebrating the fact that we would get married. Tomorrow or in 2 years.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Tara! Because she is one of my best friends ever and because she loves this story!! <3