Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Family war

“Wake up sleeping beauty.” I heard Jared whisper in my ear.

I groaned and I rolled up. Jared chuckled and he started kissing my arm all the way up to the back of neck. I shivered at his touch.

“Paty I have something for you.” He said resting his head in my shoulder.

“Gift?” I asked opening my left eye.

“Much better.” Jared said turning me.

“What is it?” I asked childishly sitting on the bed.

“This.” Jared said showing me a dark blue velvet box.

My eyes shined and my curiosity started to excite me.

“Well what are you waiting for? Open it.” Jared smiled.

I took the box from his hands and I opened it carefully to reveal a silver ring with a stone in the shape of a white rose, probably a diamant in a shape of a rose.

“Let’s make this official. Paty will you marry me?” Jared asked locking his eyes with mine.

“Of course I will Jared.” I smiled.

Jared put the ring on my finger and he kissed me passionately.

“I did this.” He said showing me the back of his neck.

‘PM’ was written with black ink, tears started going down my eyes.

“I love you so much.” I said hugging him tightly kissing him sweetly.

“I love you too.” Jared said pulling even more against his chest.

~~1 week later~~

“You are engaged?” Tim asked grabbing my hand examining the ring.

“Finally he had the guts.” Tim said hugging me.

“Alright let’s put the party on hold and take the last pictures.” Tim said.

Jared and I took Howl and Sophie’s last pictures for the movie premier and other publicity things.

“Are we free?” I asked.

“Yes Jared just take her!” Tim said smiling.

I hugged Tim and Helena and I went with Jared to the airport. We had a direct flight to Lisbon it was time to tell my family.

“Ready?” I asked Jared, he was practically shaking he was very nervous.

“I’m with you so I am ready.” Jared said.

I kissed him softly and we entered my house.

“Dad!” I called.

“Sis!” Bia yelled hugging me tightly.

“Bia!” I yelled hugging her.

Bia greeted Jared and I went towards my father’s office where he was sitting reading a book.

“Hi dad.” I said.

“Look my daughter is alive.” My father said sarcastically closing his book harshly.

“Please dad, don’t start it.” I said.

“Why? Because when you were a spoiled teen you never let me love anyone else besides your mother? Now you want me to accept this marriage?” He asked.

“I didn’t let you love? How dare you?! I simply hated her and she turned you against me! She tried to buy my sister with gifts! She had a freaking son!” I said.

“But that’s fine dad because you always wanted a son right? Then go to her arms but remember you will lose a daughter.” I said coldly.

This stepmother issue was an old war. After a year of my mom’s death my father introduced me to a girlfriend and I started to hate her. She called me ‘sweetie’ without a reason and I started to screw her, when I found that she had a son and that she offered Bia gifts to get her love I freaked. Bia was a small girl who needed a mother, I tried to be one but I couldn’t fulfill the space.

“Paty?” I heard Jared call softly.

I went towards him, tears growing in my eyes, I grabbed his hand and we stood in front of my father.

“You want to marry that piece of an actor? He pretended to be dead once remember? I saw you cry because of HIM!” My father yelled pointing his finger at Jared.

Rage boiled inside of me, I couldn’t disrespect my father but this was too much. I squeezed Jared’s hand tighter, I knew he was there for me.

“Dad I won’t let you talk like that about him. I love him and I’m going to marry. I’m here to tell you that.” I said showing my father the ring.

“You are wrong. He’s going to make you suffer and leave you alone like everyone does. Even your mother left you alone, you are so perfect that everyone gets tired of you!” My father yelled his eyes only on Jared.

My heart started to shrink.

“Hey hold it Mr.!” Jared said placing his arm around me while I cried.

“I won’t let you hurt her because if there was something I learned about Paty is that nobody as the right to hurt others. She is too good for a father like you. I used to respect you but now I thank God for making Paty and Bia like their mother.” Jared said holding me tighter to him.

“Get out of my house! Patrícia you are now forbidden to even be here. You chose who you wanted to be with.” My father said turning his back to me.

“I’m not coming back dad, not even if you beg.” I managed to say.

“Pats?!” Bia asked when Jared and I went outside.

I opened my arms at the wind and I screamed.

“WHY MOM? WHY?!” I yelled falling to my knees crying, all of my memories coming back.

“I’m here sweet cheeks. Everything’s okay.” Jared said kissing my forehead, wiping my tears away.

“What happened?” I heard Bia ask Jared while he was helping me walking to my apartment.

“She had a fight with your dad.” Jared said.

“I can’t believe this. Since I can remember that they fight. Our dad always wanted to over control her and when our mom died Paty just started to stood for us, the stepmother thing was the last drop for our father.” Bia said sadly.

The history behind me and my dad was strong. Bia has suffered a lot on my side she saw me cry and that made her realize who our father was. He liked to control everything, he liked people to shut their opinions and I didn’t work like that. Our mother wasn’t here to protect us and someone had to do it.

“I’ll sleep over Jo’s house. Bye J take care of her.” I heard Bia say from my door while I laid on my couch, rolled like a little ball.

“Love” Jared said and I felt his hands intertwine with mine.

“Jared.” I said pulling him close to me and I buried my face in his chest crying.

“Look at me.” Jared said.

“Listen, he said that but I’m sure he didn’t mean it. Everything’s going to be fine.” Jared assured kissing the corner of my lips.

“He meant it, he doesn’t like you but I love you and he can’t change that.” I said smiling a little at him.

Jared smiled and he bent down kissing my lips passionately, licking my bottom lip. I bit his tongue playfully and he forced it inside my mouth making me moan. Jared’s hands travelled to my butt and he squeezed making me jump in his arms.

“Hey! I’m sensitive.” I said.

“I know.” Jared smirked and he pulled back down against him.

I looked at my ring.

“Marriage…” I mumbled.

“I do.” Jared said with a wide smile.

I smiled back and I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 2 subscribers :D Thanks to whoever you are!! :D Please readers and everyone around there comment :D

Love you Tara :D