Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Loving you

Jared’s P.O.V

There she comes, not as pale, smiling freely, my Paty. Well not mine like I wished she was. She’s not wearing the ring, wait a sec! She's not? I thought again looking at Paty, actually staring.

“Morning JL.” She greeted.

“Hi Paty.” I said.

“Tim!” She yelled out hugging Tim.

“You are okay, great. You need to rest?” He asked.

“Where is my Sophie outfit?” Paty asked.

Tim laughed and he prepared everyone to the scene where Howl is in his ‘animal form’ and Sophie is saved by him when he stops a bomb from exploding on the yard of the house.

“Jared ready?” Tim said.

“Yes.” I said.

“Paty?”

“Ready.” She said from behind the door.

“ACTION!”

Paty’s P.O.V

As soon as Tim yelled action I opened the door in front of me running ‘outside’. I looked at the sky where supposed bombs were falling, suddenly Jared ‘landed’ in his animal suit.

“Howl!” I yelled running towards him, embracing tightly to his chest.

Here we go again… Why do I miss this? I started debating in my head

“Sophie.” Jared said softly caressing my hair, I looked up and he leaned in kissing me softly.

This wasn’t supposed to happen I thought.

“Let’s go.” He said and he started to walk with me inside the set, known as the castle.

“CUT. Amazing guys.” I heard Tim say when Jared closed the door.

He had feathers all over him and his hair was beautifully over his blue eyes.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Good thanks.” I said and I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, I felt feathers fall everywhere.

“Don’t make this harder, you know I need to say it.” He said.

“Then do it.” I said.

“Paty I love you, I’m so sorry for what I did. Please forgive me.” Jared said.

“Jared, you hurt me so much.” I said.

“I promise to you right now that I will never hurt you again or let anyone else do it.” Jared said.

“How am I supposed to believe you?” I said while Jared embraced me tightly.

What if I wanted to break…” Jared started singing.

Laugh it all, laugh in your face.” I continued, tears going down my eyes

What would you do?” Jared whispered snuggling in my neck, kissing it lightly.

“Jared, if I say yes I don’t want to regret it.” I said.

“I promise you won’t. So is this a yes?” Jared said.

“Yes.” I said leaning in carefully, kissing his lips nervously.

Finally things were starting to get into place though I would take my time to trust him again, but yes I do love him. Jared slide his hand carefully, grabbing mine. He smiled warmly and he kissed my cheek.

“Come on we have another scene to do.” He said, opening the door to let me pass.

When we got out and everyone was staring with sweet faces. Tim was smiling, and then I realized that they seemed to be waiting to see how we were going to come out of the set.

“People time for another scene!” Tim said while Jared continued to walk.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” Jared said.

We end up in the top of a hill, covered with flowers.

“You spoil me too much.” I said.

“You deserve this and so much more I want to give you.” Jared said pushing me softly against him, like if we weren’t going to see each other ever again.

“Listen, I’m starting a tour soon. The fans are hysterical at me but they’re right, I made the worst mistake in my own life. I almost lost everything.” Jared said grabbing my chin gently locking his eyes with mine.

“This time I want you to come. Just me, you, Shannon, Tomo, Tim, the tour bus and a bunch of shows. What do you say?” He said.

I put my finger in my chin, pretending to be thinking.

“I can’t leave you guys alone, of course I’m coming.” I said excitedly.

“You’re the best hun.” Jared said resting his nose in mine.

“No, we are the best.” I said kissing him sweetly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you TARA <3 :D

Happy chapter!! YAY!!