Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Memories and plans for the future

The next morning I woke up in Jared’s arms, my favorite place. I blinked my eyes and as normal he was observing me.

“How long are you awake?” I asked kissing his cheek while pushing my body against his.

“For some minutes.” He said kissing my forehead while his arms embraced me tightly.

“I’m freezing.” I said burying my head in his chest while he chuckled.

“We have a plane this afternoon.” Jared said playing with a stray of my chocolate brown hair.

“I know! I’m excited!” I said laughing while Jared kissed me sweetly.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

“I’ll get it.” Jared said.

“NO! You’re only in boxers and a shirt and someone might steal you.” I laughed sticking my tongue at him while he hugged me tightly.

“Let it ring.” He said pulling me to the bed.

“It might be important.” I chuckled.

I walked in my yellow pajama pants and my black long sleeved shirt. I opened the door to find my aunt Alexandra.

“Hi!” I yelled.

“Hi honey!” She yelled hugging me tightly while we laughed.

She had been my mother for the past years, she was the first person to take me to the cinema and theater.

“Is he here?” She asked entering my house, taking her gloves and her scarf out.

“Yes he is.” I laughed.

My aunt was a little over happy about me and Jared. She thought he was cute and she couldn’t believe I was with him and that we were going to get married.

“I’m going to call him sit down.” I smiled at her while she sat on the sofa.

Before I could turn a pair of arms hugged me from behind and someone kissed my head. My aunt’s expression turned shocked.

“Jared this is my aunt Alexandra.” I said smiling at her.

“Oh my god! JARED LETO!” My aunt yelled happily shaking Jared’s hand while he stared at her.

“Alright! Calm down!” I said laughing while she grabbed my hands and started yelling in happiness.

“Remember… when you cried? In your first 30 seconds to mars show?” She asked still laughing.

“Yeah!” I said blushing while Jared stared at us smiling.

“And the other 30STM we went just the two of us? It was awesome!” I said.

After we calmed down we all sat on the sofa and my aunt spoke.

“Paty Lucy came back.” She said.

“Lucy?!” I said widening my eyes.

“Lucy?” Jared asked grabbing my hand.

“My dad’s girlfriend.” I explained.

“She came back from Brazil.” Alexandra said.

“And let me guess she asked about sweet Paty?” I asked a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

“Bia already started attacking her.” My aunt said making me smile.

“That woman only gets what she deserves.” I said.

“Bia is going to live with me, your uncle and your cousin.” She said.

“Why?” I asked.

“She’s sick of Lucy and for what I could see your dad is even worse than before. He’s completely blind.” She said.

“That woman is going to destroy him.” I said placing my head in Jared’s shoulder while he embraced me.

I just wanted to disappear with Jared.

“You can’t think like that, you tried everything remember?” My aunt assured.

I smiled at her.

“We’re leaving this afternoon.” I said.

“So soon?” She asked her eyes looking sad.

“I have two new movies to shoot, Lonely Hearts and Chapter 27 before the tour.” Jared said.

“What about you Paty?” My aunt asked.

“I’ll be working in a theater in London, I don’t know much yet only that involves my beloved Alan Rickman.” I said excitedly.

“Alan Rickman!” My aunt yelled excitedly hugging me.

“I promise to call.” I said sadly.

“Alright hun. And you mister, you better take care of her.” She said holding her tears while hugging me.

After she left Jared and I started packing and in no time we were entering our plain.

“Why didn’t you tell me about the two movies?” I asked.

“One of them might change the way you look at me.” Jared said taking his shades and resting his head in the seat while grabbing my hand.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I will be playing a murderer on both and I’m not sure when I’ll start shooting Chapter 27.” Jared said.

“Be more explicit.” I encouraged.

“In Lonely Hearts I’ll have a mustache and I’ll wear 1950’s clothes. I’ll steal young widows or other girl’s money while I seduce them and in a certain point I’ll team with a woman and we’ll be a killing duet.” Jared said.

“Interesting, you can show your Romeo part.” I laughed.

“I only show my Romeo part to you.” Jared said pouting playfully.

I laughed and Jared laughed with me.

~~The premiere~~

I was wearing my emerald green dress and my hair was curly while Jared had combed his hair back with gel, he dressed a black shirt, a grey tie and the normal black suit jacket and pants.

“Paty is it true that the ring in your hand means that you are getting married?” Other paparazzi asked while I walked on the red carpet hand in hand with Jared.

Some fans called Jared and I followed him.

“Oh my God it’s Paty! Please a picture!!”

“An autograph!”

The fans yelled hysterically and happily while Jared and I went towards them between signing, smiles and greetings.

“Come on Jared, Paty.” A technician from the cinema said pulling us to the red carpet for more photos.

“Liking this?” Jared asked sliding his arm around my waist.

“Still uncomfortable.” I said smiling at him.

“Let’s continue.” He said and we kept walking until we entered the movie theather.

“Tim.” I greeted hugging Tim and then Helena.

“You are splendid.” Tim said.

“Thank you, you are very good yourself my friend.” I said smiling at him and Helena while Jared grabbed my hand and we sat on the third rows seats.

After the movie we took more pictures and then we went a sort of cocktail party with the crew and other guests.

“Patrícia.” Johnny said appearing behind me.

“Johnny!” I said excitedly hugging him.

“I see you have a better ring than the one I gave to you, congratulations.” Johnny smiled.

“What have you been doing?” I asked him.

“Working with Tim for ‘Sweeney Todd’s’ DVD release and enjoy the company of my children.” He said.

“How are they?” I asked.

“Beautifully big.” Johnny replied.

I chuckled at him while Jared appeared with two glasses of champagne.

“This is yours.” He said giving me a glass.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

“There she is. Paty I’ve been looking for you, this is Alan Rickman.” Tim said while Alan Rickman stopped beside him smiling at me.

“Hello nice to meet you.” He said.

I looked at Jared and he was smiled at my sudden surprise.

“Hello Mr. Rickman, it’s such an honor.” I said while kissing one of his cheeks.

“The honor is mine too, you are a talented young lady.” He said.

“Thank you. I’m looking forward to work with you.” I smiled.

“Let’s go love.” Jared whispered placing his hand around my hip guiding me with him.

“Goodbye.” I smiled waving.

I could seem happy but I was about to explode and Jared knew it. Too many people, too much noise, my head was about to burst!

“I want you to meet someone before we leave.” Jared said.

“Angelina.” Jared greeted smiling at Angelina Jolie who was holding Brad Pitt’s hand.

“Brad.” Jared greeted shaking Brad’s hand while both of them smiled at us.

“This is my fiancé, Paty.” Jared introduced while I stared in admiration to them.

“Hello.” Angelina chuckled.

“Oh God, huh. Hello, it’s wonderful to meet you, both.” I said smiling at them.

“Jared was right as always.” Brad said tapping Jared on the back.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

“He told us about you, and he didn’t lie at anything. Perfect silhouette, flashing smile, polite, a little shy but deep down a little girl.” Angelina smiled at me.
I blushed while they all chuckled.

“I hope to work with you soon.” Brad winked at me making me laugh.

“Hey!” Jared said playfully while Brad and Angelina left.

“Is it late?” I asked while we walked on the street.

“If I tell you, you’ll be sleepy in no time.” Jared grinned.

“No I won’t!” I said in surprise.

“Yes you will! I know you!” Jared said squeezing my cheeks in his hands.

“Brat.” I said sticking my tongue at him while grabbing the bottom of my dress and starting to run.

Shit! I forgot I had heelsI thought while Jared easily caught me.

“I had heels, not fair.” I pouted.

“Baby…” Jared said and he covered my shoulders with his jacket and then he embraced while we walked to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
A week without updates O.O Sorry about that :\ Thanks for the comments, they mean a lot to me! :D