Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Daughter?

“What are you doing?” I asked Jared placing my elbows on the table.

“Drawing.” Jared answered looking into my eyes, he leaned closer and he kissed me sweetly.

“Icebergs?” I asked picking one of his papers.

“I had some weird ideas for drawing, nothing serious.” Jared said nervously.

“I have to start the play in a month, and in the end of the 3 months of play I will join you on the tour.” I said.

“I know, we will start in the U.S.” Jared said excitedly.

“I’m excited, only us and the world.” I said sitting in Jared’s lap while he embraced me in a type of passionate hug.

~~3 days later~~

Jared’s P.O.V

I blinked my eyes, Paty was sleeping heavily like she always did. It amazed me how long she could sleep. I got up carefully and I dressed some random clothes.

“Hi guys.” I said entering Paty’s living room where Shannon, Tomo and Tim were sitting.

“She’s sleeping?” Tomo asked.

“Of course, if she wasn’t she would be here fighting with Shannon.” I said laughing.

“So little bro what do you want to talk about?” Shannon asked.

“Well guys, I had an idea for a new video, for A Beautiful Lie.” I said going back to a subject we had been talking for some time.

“Paty would never let you go.” Tim said.

“I know, but you guys know me nothing stops me. I love Paty more than anything but I want to do this.” I said.

“Are you hoping to keep this a secret? The last time it didn’t go well.” Shannon said.

“I’m going to tell her, even if she tries to stop me we are going to shoot our video on those icebergs.” I said confidently.

Deep down I knew that Paty’s reaction would be hysterical. Suddenly I hear someone singing.

“Are we human or are we dancers?” Paty sang entering the living room.

“Hi guys!” She greeted kissing my lips softly.

“Meeting?” She asked.

“30STM stuff.” Shannon said.

“Oh then I’ll let you be.” She said with an eyebrow raised while leaving.

“Does any of you want anything?” She asked re-entering the room making Tim laugh.

“Coffee?” Shannon said.

“Comin’.” She smiled walking away.

Paty’s P.O.V

30 STM stuff my ass I thought making my breakfast and coffee for everyone. While the coffee was being made in the machine, I walked to the wall of the living room and I rest my head in it trying to hear anything.

“Hi there.” Shannon said making me jump.

“Bro…” I said smiling innocently while turning to him mechanically.

“Paty bear, you are being rude listening to other people’s conversations.” He said covering his mouth in shock making me start laughing.

“No, Shannon!” I yelled when Jared placed me in his shoulder and took me to the living room.

“We’ve got a spy.” He laughed setting me in the couch. I sat cross legged and with my arms crossed over my chest.

“Little kid.” Tomo grinned making me stick my tongue at him.

“Alright Mars boys leave my princess alone.” Jared said sitting beside me while the others jumped on top of me squeezing me to the couch.

“GUYS!” I yelled laughing.

“Ah she’s back!” Shannon said.

“And almost dead.” I laughed.

“We need to talk to you.” Tim said.

“What’s wrong?” I asked while all of them took a place to sit and I looked at them with all my attention.

“We are leaving.” Jared said.

“You are, for a movie?” I asked moving in my seat.

“No…” Jared started his eyes locking with mine they were as blue and beautiful as I adored them.

“We are leaving after tomorrow to shoot a new video.” Shannon finished.

“Where?” I asked smiling they didn’t seem relieved.

“In the Arctic, on the icebergs.” Jared said making my eyes widen.

“Re-wide that!” I said.

“The 4 of you are going to shoot a video on top of melting icebergs?!” I asked.

“Do you know how dangerous that is?” I asked standing up and placing one of my hands in my forehead while trying to not yell.

“We want to do it.” Jared said.

“We or you Jared? You can’t convince me that you didn’t have the idea.” I said.

“Paty don’t act like that, it’s important for us to do a video like this.” Shannon said.

“The problem is not the video! It’s the conditions of the environment in which you want to shoot! Are you guys insane? If something happens any of you dies in minutes!” I said.

“Put the drama apart.” Jared said.

“I’m not being dramatic I’m just fucking worried.” I replied looking intensely at him.

“You don’t need to be, we will have the best people around us.” Tomo said placing his hand in my shoulder.

I didn’t reply, I caressed his face and I went towards the bedroom to dress some random clothes.

“Do the girls know?” I asked.

“Yes.” Shannon and Jared replied at the same time.

“Okay, I’ll back in some hours. Have fun.” I said coldly while grabbing my keys and leaving my apartment.

Minutes later I was entering Jo’s house crying, it was incredible how they weren’t crying.

“Am I being dramatic?” I asked while we all sat on the couch.

“No you are being the typical distressed bride.” Jo laughed.

“Jo!” I said hitting her with a pillow in the head.

“Paty you know Jared better than us. He is independent and very creative but also very stubborn that’s why you and he are so close to each other you are almost twins!” Bia said.

“I know, but I lost him once I wouldn’t stand it again.” I said.

“Look Shannon, Tomo and Tim are going. What could possibly go wrong?” Jo asked smiling at me.

“I don’t have a good feeling about this.” I said in a sad way.

“Paty we both know that when you are insecure it affects you deeply. Jared is not a kid he is strong willed and let him fly you know?” Bia said.

“How can you be so calm? Both of you?” I asked.

“We are being strong now because we know that you will be the strongest when they are far.” Jo said starting to hold the tears.

“I have to go and tell Jared that I am sorry. I really did make a huge deal with this though I still don’t like it!” I smiled.

“It’s going to be a masterpiece and you will be all proud of him!” Bia said.

“I think the guys are still there, so want to come?” I asked.

“Yeah sure!” Bia and Jo said excitedly.

We arrived at my apartment and I opened the door carefully while we all giggled. We heard voices from the living room but they seemed to be arguing. We entered the living room to find a black haired woman talking to Shannon and Jared while Tomo played with a little girl, the same from the picture Hugh showed me.

“She’s yours Jared take some responsibility.” She said harshly.

“She’s not my daughter!” Jared said.

“She is your daughter or did you forget OUR past?!” The woman said.

My lungs seemed to close and I grabbed Jo’s hand to have some support. All of them noticed our present while I tried to breathe which was hurting me. I stared at Jared but he didn’t move he was angry with the woman.

“Allison it’s not possible, I haven’t seen you for years and now you show up saying that she is my daughter? You’ve got to be kidding me.” Jared said sarcastically his eyes drifting to me while I regained my composure.

“I couldn’t tell you, your career was starting and we had no way to raise a baby.” She defended.

I observed the little girl, so innocent. I let go of Jo’s hand.

“Paty are you sure?” Bia whispered.

I nodded with my head and I walked towards Jared standing beside him observing Allison’s green eyes.

“Who are you?” I asked my voice starting to fail.

“Allison. I was Jared’s girlfriend a few years ago.” She said.

“What do you wish?” I asked as politely as I could.

“Some justice, I can’t raise Fiona so I came to leave her with her father.” Allison said.

I nodded my head while Jo and Bia looked at me in panic.

“Do you only remember she had father is now?” I asked.

“N-No.” Allison said while Fiona appeared beside her grabbing her hand gently.

“Mommy can we go home?” She asked in her sweet melodic voice.

I stared at her she was so beautiful.

“How old are you sweetie?” I asked kneeling down in front of Fiona.

“I’m 6.” She said hiding behind her mother making me smile.

“Allison to be honest I think are lying you just want money.” I said.

“I still love you Jared.” She winked at Jared.

“You whore! How dare you come to my house to say that to my husband?” I yelled at her standing right in front of her ready to punch her at any moment. And let me tell you, I really wanted to do it.

“How will you stop me? He’ll be back to me in no time. You aren’t worth it.” She smirked.

“And you are?” I smirked back making her groan.

“I don’t want to make you seem like a loser in front of your daughter so I suggest you leave.” I said.

“You think you know everything don’t you? She is Jared’s daughter! He fucked me like he’ll never fuck you!” She yelled.

My mouth opened in shock while I saw Jared enrage.

“Allison you won’t break us apart. I love Paty like I never loved you, you just wanted to get famous through me.” He said embracing me.

“She was sent my Hugh.” I said.

Allison’s eyes widened.

“Hugh showed me Fiona’s picture. What do you really want? To make Jared and I break so you have your exclusive on my tears and his rage?!” I said.

“You disrespect me.” She said picking Fiona.

“I found the truth didn’t I? She isn’t Jared’s daughter, he never saw her! You just want a way to gain some money with this. What kind of a mother are you?” I said.

“The kind of mother you will never be since you didn’t have one.” She said.

I broke away from Jared’s grasp and I punched her in the lip making her bleed.

“What?!” I said with tears going down my eyes.

“Thanks Paty, I’ll win my money after all.” She grinned evilly taking Fiona and running out of my house

Everyone was silent.

“AH!” I yelled placing my hands in my head while crying I had just ruined everything.

“Paty…” Shannon said grabbing my hands.

“Stop… stop!” He said while I was trying to push him away with punches.

“Let me go!” I cried out.

“You did what any of us would have done if he was a guy.” He said hugging me while I cried in his shoulder.

I saw Jo talking to Jared while his beautiful eyes never blinked and he seemed concerned and nervous.

“Paty why did you do that?” Jared asked.

“WHY? Because she talked about my mother and about us!” I said

“Well you could have had told me that you had an ex girlfriend who had a daughter!” I yelled with angry tears.

“I didn’t know.” Jared said.

“The thing is that she was sent my Hugh and they got what they wanted. A scandal for the press.” I said.

“They need to talk.” Shannon whispered at Jo.

Shannon and Jo left, while Bia left with Tomo and Tim leaving me and Jared alone.

“A daughter Jared?” I sighed sitting on the couch.

“She’s not mine.” Jared defended.

“I don’t know what to say, honestly, first Hugh now Allison.” I said.

“Paty…” Jared started.

“I’m sorry for over reacting at the Arctic issue, I still don’t like it but I’m on your side.” I said.

“I disappointed you.” Jared said.

“No, I just got caught on a bad surprise with even worse consequences” I said caressing his face playing with a strand of his dark brown hair.

“I am sorry Paty. I never expected her to appear saying that Fiona was mine and I never knew you could punch.” Jared said while I squeezed his hand.

“I had to defend my man I’m with you for the good and the bad.” I smiled.
Jared smiled his eyes turning calm again while he kissed me sweetly laying me on the couch.

“I supposedly invited everyone to dinner.” I giggled when Jared rested his head in my chest, one of his arms around my waist while the other hand was resting in my stomach.

“J?” I asked caressing his hair watching his head move and his eyes look into mine.

“Huh?” He asked.

“You want a couple night or a group dinner?” I asked.

“Just the two of us, tomorrow we have a little party okay?” He asked.

“Sure hun, I’ll call the girls.” I said kissing his forehead.

I took my cell phone out and I started calling.

“Hey Jo! Look tonight I can’t, tomorrow ‘kay?” I said while Jared started kissing my stomach, making me giggle.

“You need some couple night? Okay Pats. What are you giggling at?” She asked.

“Guess. Then I’ll call you tomorrow.” I said while Jared started kissing my neck, sucking in some spots while I bit my bottom lip.

“Okay hun, bye. Love you.” Jo said.

I immediately hang up the phone and I pulled Jared’s face towards mine kissing him passionately. I could screw up but in the end I would become Mrs. Leto.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone!