Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Unexpected situation

“Patrícia…” Our director Henry said while massaging his temples.

For the first time in many, many years I wasn’t being able to act, ‘Elisabeth’ was a harder character that I ever thought. So the story was about a father with two daughters, Catherine and Elisabeth.

The father dies and his last wishes are that Catherine, his oldest daughter stays in their house and marries Anthony a young man from good families while Elisabeth has to marry the son of a far away cousin, Count Patrick. The only issue is that Count Patrick is a very older man and Elisabeth is already in love with somebody else.

As you can guess this is full of drama and Alan plays Count Patrick.

“I can’t do this!” I said.

“Again, don’t forget about the face.” Henry said.

“Action!” He yelled and then Alan entered the stage.

“Elisabeth…” He called approaching me his hands going around me pulling me close to his chest.

“Count.” I said coldly my body freezing.

I was doing my best to be Elisabeth but all of this physical contact made me nervous and uncomfortable plus the fact that I hadn’t spoken with Jared for about 3 days.

“I am sorry for your loss.” He said.

My eyes wandered over Henry and he was observing us. Suddenly I stepped away.

“What was my father’s last wish?” I asked nervously while Alan smiled.

“Stop, way better. Paty you don’t have to be Elisabeth you just have to understand her.” Henry said.

“I know, thank you.” I smiled.

“Patrícia?” Gil, the guy who was playing Catherine’s husband said.

“I’m here.” I said.

“See you tomorrow kid.” Henry waved.

“Bye Patrícia.” Alan said kissing my forehead sweetly, he know that he intimidated me in a good way after all he was Alan Rickman.

“What Gil?” I asked.

“This came for you.” He said giving me a giant basket with about 40 red roses with a dark blue ribbon around it.

“From who?” I asked.

“I have no idea.” He said.

“See you tomorrow!” He waved.

“Bye!” I said back.

I reached the apartment I had been living in and I had 6 messages in my voice mail. I widened my eyes and I pressed the button.

Message n#1 occurred on 10 March at 11:22 am
‘Paty! I am so sorry I haven’t called in days sweetie. Good news we are almost coming home. I miss you kiss. I love you.” I smiled hearing Jared’s voice and then I passed to the next message.

Message n#2 occurred on 10 March 11:25 am
“Jesus! I forget to tell you something! You must be working right now… but huh… I still have no idea when we are going to arrive so would you mind to start searching for some places for our wedding? Love YOU!”

I yelled hysterically smiling.

Message n#3 occurred on 10 March 11:31
“Paty Bear! Jared pooh didn’t tell me he was going to call! So I am going to leave lots and lots of messages! Don’t worry I already spoke to both Jo and Bia and I had this crazy idea. Since you and Jared are both a little lost about the wedding and combining your careers I thought that I should ask Johanna to marry me. What do you think? Love you sis!”

I recognized Shannon’s voice while I sat on the couch it was an intelligent idea. Jared and I loved each other to death but somewhat we were both scared of marrying. Shannon has been thinking about it a lot and he often speaks about it but I never thought he would want to be the first Mars boy to marry… I thought raising an eyebrow.

Message n#5 occurred on 10 March 12:00 am
“Jesus Christ guys! I said I hate when you guys mess with my blackberry! Fuck this is calling Paty… huh, hi hun! Sorry about this but the children can’t spend a day without messing with my blackberry. Miss you and love you now and always.” Jared whispered while the others wolf whistled making me smile.

I miss them I thought while the last message started.

“PATY! You won’t guess what! Shannon asked me to… OH MY GOD! He asked me to MARRY HIM! Call me as soon as you hear this message, love you!” I laughed at Jo’s happiness.

Nobody deserved to be this happy more than her. I grabbed my phone I dialed her number.

“Paty!” Jo said.

“Calm down, calm down! I can’t believe it!!” I said excitedly while moving the curtains from the window to see that it was raining.

“When? How?” I asked.

“This morning he left a message and I called him he didn’t pick up though and then he just…” She started.

“He what?” I asked when someone knocked on my door.

“Jo? JO!” I yelled on the phone but the other side was silent.

The door bell rang.

“Coming!” I yelled still trying to talk to Jo.

“He showed up on my door.” She giggled, I was about to answer when I looked to the person in front of me.

A pair of brilliant and gorgeous blue eyes was staring at me, a smile on that perfect face, a little beard and dark brown hair.

“Jared?!” I said excitedly jumping on his arms hugging him while he hugged me back and the phone landed on the ground.

“I missed you so much.” He whispered playing with a stray of my hair never breaking the hug.

“I can’t believe you are here.” I whispered back kissing his neck softly.

His hand wrapped around mine gently and he kissed the back of my hand then taking my hand to his face. I smiled and I pulled him closer to me kissing his lips gently while he entered closing the door behind him.

“So you didn’t know when you were coming back?” I smirked while Jared smiled innocently.

“You know that I love to surprise you.” He said pulling me towards him kissing me passionately while we walked towards the bedroom.

“So how was… the… shooting?” I asked between kisses.

“Amazing… you should have come with us.” Jared said smiling evilly at me while I blushed.

“Is it just me or you look more beautiful?” He asked tickling me while I walked back laughing falling on the bed with Jared on top of me.

“I would have loved it but theater called.” I smiled while Jared’s big blue eyes observed me.

“I missed you.” I chuckled caressing his face

Jared’s hands went towards my face grabbing it and his lips collided with mine with hunger, I smiled while kissing him back his hands travelling from my back to my butt squeezing roughly making me gasp and his tongue entered my mouth sucking every spot.

I moaned and Jared smiled, he pecked my lips once and he stood there just looking at me.

“I have to ask you something…” Jared started kissing down my jaw line.

“What hun?” I asked.

“If my physical appearance changed what would you do?” He asked looking into my eyes.

“Nothing you will always be my Romeo, my future husband.” I smiled kissing his cheek sweetly.

“What if it really happens?” Jared insisted.

“Why are you so worried about that?” I asked.

“I just am but don’t worry will you?” He smiled laying his head in my chest.

“You have no idea of how much I missed you.” I said playing with his hair while his finger made patterns in my bare skin.

“We are together right? Then I want a smile on those perfect lips.” He said his head turning and his finger tracing my bottom lip slowly.

I smiled and I pulled him towards me kissing him passionately but very slowly just wanting to enjoy the feeling of his lips in contact with mine. In pure perfection.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” I smiled widely kissing him again.

“We need to talk, I think that Shannon and Jo should marry. We are scared chicken.” I chuckled while Jared pulled me closer to him wrapping one of his arms around my waist and the under my head.

“Well…” Jared started kissing my forehead.

“We have plenty of time, if they want let them.” He said.

“Yeah but I was the first to be asked.” I giggled.

“But we are magnificent creatures, if you were a regular bride you wouldn’t stop looking for a place or for the dress or the flowers. You are amazingly calm.” He said resting his head in mine.

I smiled smelling his fragrance, finally we were together again and I couldn’t ask for anything better.

‘Do you live?
Do you die?
Do you bleed?
For the fantasy’

I smiled innocently at Jared and I picked my phone.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Paty! Where the heck are you?” Jo asked.

“London.” I said while my fingers traced Jared’s chest.

“With J?” She asked laughing softly.

“Of course.” I blushed.

“SIS!” I heard Shannon yell and they both laughed while I laughed along.

“When can you come to Lisbon?” Jo asked.

“Maybe next week.” I smiled.

“Alright then sorry for the interruption. Kisses from us to you both, love you!” Jo said.

“Bye hun love you guys!” I said hanging up.

“We have to talk to them about the wedding thing.” I sighed.

“We will don’t worry.” Jared said kissing my forehead sweetly.

~~1 week later~~

“Jo!” I greeted excitedly hugging her while we both jumped.

“Shannon!” I said hysterically jumping on him while we both laughed loudly.

“AH!” Jared yelled like a monster while he and Shannon hugged me at the same time smashing me.

“JESUS!” I yelled laughing while Jo laughed.

“JO!” I yelled dramatically laughing.

“What the hell?” Bia asked entering the room still in her pajama pants with Tomo’s arm around her waist.

“GUYS!” I yelled releasing from the Leto hug and hugging my sister and then Tomo.

“Tomo take the hand.” I said seriously and then laughing.

“I was kidding honey… but make her cry and I’ll cut you in half.” I said smiling at him, Tomo was the sweetest.

“Finally the singer is back!” Tim said hugging me.

“What is this? A welcome party?” I asked.

“More of an announcement.” Shannon grinned pushing me to the living room and making me sit beside him.

Jared sat beside me and his hand rested in my leg under the table.

“Well everyone thanks for coming.” Jo started while Shannon and her were holding hands and smiling both nervously and excitedly.

“We wanted you guys to be here because we have a very important announcement.” Jo said.

“Sense Jared and Paty are like two big chickens.” Shannon started winking at me while I laughed.

“Jo and I decided to marry in 5 weeks.” Shannon said.

“5 WEEKS?!” Bia and I said at the same time raising.

“Our Jo is going first into adult world.” I said dramatically pretending to fall to the ground slowly.

“No Paty!” Jo said playfully catching me.

“I can’t believe it! I thought you were joking me!” I said hugging her while we both cried.

Bia soon joined and were all crying.

“God Jo why do you make us cry?” I asked smiling while Jared and Shannon hugged each other.

“We have something else to announce.” Jo said wiping her tears, Shannon’s arm went around her waist and suddenly they were tense.

“This family we are creating is not just about us anymore.” Jo started.

My eyes widened and I raised my arms waiting for them to say.

“We are expecting our first child.” Shannon said proudly.

“AH!!!” I yelled in absolute bliss while I hugged them both.

“Paty calm down!” Shannon laughed.

“I’m going to be an aunt!” I said doing a little dance smiling.

“You and Jared left.” Bia winked.

“Hey little sis!” I said while Jared’s lips came in contact with my neck.

“We might be thinking of it.” Jared smiled at me and I smiled at him.

“Do you need help on planning the wedding?” I asked.

“You have the play love. Don’t worry while Jared goes to film they help me.” Jo said immediately closing her mouth.

“What?” I asked.

“The movie I’ll be making.” Jared explained.

I sighed, they were back for 1 week and Jared was already talking about leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter!!

Thanks everyone please keep those comments coming they make me happy and in the mood from writing :D