Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Mystery

I rolled to my left side to me met by a pair of warm lips on mine, my eyes opened slowly and I found Jared’s perfect smile.

“Morning.” I mumbled.

“Hi sleepy head.” He chuckled.

“Hungry?” He asked pulling me against his chest even tighter.

“A little.” I admitted smiling at him.

Jared got up quickly and he went towards the kitchen.

“It’s my turn!!” I said going after him and placing my arms around his waist while he kept walking with me behind.

“Hun don’t take it personally but… I am the better cook.” He smirked.

“How dare you?! You are better at vegan food!” I said pretending to be offended.

“And breakfast, and dinner, and lunch!” He said laughing.

“You shower!” He said pushing me.

“No.” I pouted crossing my arms over my chest.

“Please?” I pleaded going around Jared and making my puppy eyes.

“Sweet cheeks!” He exclaimed.

“Pwease?” I said putting my hands together.

“Alright, who could say no to you?” He said smiling.

I raised my fists in the air in a victory move but I quickly placed them down helping Jared doing our breakfast.

~~Later that morning~~

“Who’s leaving?” Jo said suddenly looking directly at me.

“I am.” I said sadly.

“I won’t let you.” Jo said hugging me tightly.

“I’ll be here in time for the wedding I promise” I said.

“I need you for the bachelor party! And the dress!” Jo cried out.

“Mommy!” I laughed hugging her again.

I said goodbye to everyone while Jared opened the door of the cab.

“Paty listen…” He started.

“J please no drama alright? We always do a huge drama about this will be together in no..” I said but his lips cut me off deeply.

I felt his arm go around me, in a way he was scaring me he seemed so afraid of something.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love even more.” I said pulling myself up to kiss him sweetly.

~~The next day~~

“Alright everyone I love you all, thank you for all the hard work. Paty sing loud people need to hear that voice sweetheart, Alan keep an eye on her.” Henry smiled.

It was the premier he was excited but I think the Red Bull helped. Suddenly I felt my feet move and I appeared on stage, on the front row Jo, Shannon, Bia and Tomo all smiling with flowers in their hands.

“BRILLIANT!” Shannon yelled hugging me when he entered my dressing room.

“Let me dress!” I said excitedly.

“Hotie alert!” He said laughing while turning his back to me while I dress my light blue shirt.

“PATY!” Bia yelled hugging them, then Jo and finally Tomo.

I looked behind him and a frown spread across my face.

“Hey we are enough for a party right?” Shannon said trying to cheer me up.

“Yeah we are.” I agreed smiling weakly.

We went to have some fun all night and then they went to the airport. I went to my rent apartment and I slipped inside my bed only thinking about what Jared would be doing.

In the middle of the night I got up to drink some water when I heard things moving in the living room, my eyes widened but I walked carefully to the door to see a male searching through my DVD’s.

“Want to join?” He asked.

I froze, Damn it he caught me I thought nervously.

“Paty?” He asked turning and I swear I would have fainted if the floor wasn’t so hard.

Standing before me was Jared his body wasn't the same, don't get me wrong, but he was somewhat obese.

“Jared?” I asked not moving.

“It’s me baby.” He said almost sadly approaching me slowly, grabbing my hand.

I caressed his face and I moved closer closing the space between us with a soft kiss.

“I’m sorry I didn’t see you shine.”

“You didn’t need to be there, I knew you were with me, you always are.” I said.

Jared smiled and he kissed me again while I pushed him to the couch.

“What are you watching?” I asked.

“Fight Club.” He answered.

“Egocentric.” I chuckled, getting myself comfortable on his chest.

Jared laughed and his arm went around my waist while I slowly feel asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

~~1 week later~~

“Paty?”

“Yes Alan?” I asked.

“Lunch?” He asked.

“Of course, Henry is making me a slave.” I said.

“I’M MAKING YOU A WHAT?!” Henry yelled appearing from behind the scenarios.

I laughed and I ran out the theater with Alan behind me.

“You are too much energetic for this old man.” He said.

“Old man? Are you kidding?” I asked.

Alan simply laughed and started looking forward, we had reached a close by restaurant. We sat at a table and when a man entered the same restaurant there was something very familiar about him, he remembered me of Mark Chapman.

He was wearing a grey trench coat, a black shirt, a blue scarf, a pair of dark pants and a pair of glasses enabling me of seeing his eyes. His hair was combed to his right side and somewhat glued to his head and he was overweight or at least he seemed.

“Something wrong?” Alan asked.

“Nothing.” I said almost in a whisper not being able to contain my stare and my curiosity.

When we were waiting for our coffee the man approached us.

“Good afternoon I am so sorry for interrupting but are you who you think you are?” He asked excitedly but reluctant at the same time.

“That depends.” I said smiling and moving a strand of my hair from my eyes.

“Are you Mr. Alan Rickman? And you the wonderful Patrícia I mean Mrs. Leto?” He asked smiling brightly.

That smile I thought staring at him again.

“Yes we are.” Alan answered.

“I am so embarrassed but I am new I am only to see your play. Can you tell me where the theater is?” He asked.

“We are going there actually.” I said smiling at him, trying to figure his eyes.

Those lips, that perfect little nose. No! Paty stop it, just stop it what the heck am I thinking? I thought wanting to kick myself.

When we finished our meal the man came with us and for the first time I noticed he had a purple Lillie in his hand.

“Alan I need YOU.” Henry yelled from inside the theater.

“Sweetheart, I have to go, hurry up.” He whispered kissing my forehead.

“Goodbye Mr…” He started shaking the man’s hand.

“Robinson. Edward Robinson.” The man said.

Alan left walking and I turned to the man.

“Are you going to watch the play?” I asked shoving my hands in my pockets.

“Probably.” He stated observing the outside of the theater.

“Beautiful.” He whispered.

“I agree, this is beautiful.” I said.

“I meant you.” He chuckled.

“Oh…” I blushed a deep red.

When a complete stranger tell us that you are beautiful we may be ashamed but the worst is when that stranger is awfully familiar to you.

“Well you have to go, thank you.” He said grabbing my hand and kissing it while handing me the lillie.

“Thank you.” I said smiling and he smiled back.

Not again… How can it be? Here I am wandering into deep stupidity I thought while he disappeared.

That night the man was sitting in the first row, still with his glasses. In the next days he always came and this might seem crazy but he always brought less and less clothes but he never left the glasses behind.

Who was this man? And how did he make me so interested in him? It does really seem that he knows me, if he didn’t why so much mystery around the eyes? I thought as I walked home that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long my computer where I had the chapters written broke and I had to re-write everything =_= I know I am changing because Lonely Hearts was first filmed than Chapter 27 but oh well ^^

Thanks everyone <3