Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Bride issues

The last night of the play, I felt relieved and sad if that’s possible. Sad because it was over relieved because I needed a big vacation. I hadn’t stopped working for the past year I still had Jo’s wedding, my wedding and the tour I promise to go to.

I breathed in and out calmly, I kissed a picture of Jared and I and I turned it ‘Now I live, I die and I bleed for you. Always yours JL’ I hugged the picture, he was too good to even exist. Our faces were the strangest but the most passionate, I was smiling and pointing at something while Jared kissed my cheek we looked so absent it made us seem untouchable.

Then I picked my mother’s picture, with each day I looked more like her it hurt.

“Paty?” Alan asked.

“Coming.” I said wiping a little tear.

“Shine tonight.” Henry said hugging me, something he had never done before.

I smiled and I entered the stage. How I wished I was more prepared, the room was full and the man wasn’t there. In a blink of an eye I was hugging everyone and taking my makeup, it was over. When I got out of my dressing room I was surprised by the man.

“Hello.” He said.

“Good evening.” I said smiling.

Suddenly his phone started vibrating.

“I’m sorry I need to take this.” He said his back to me.

“She doesn’t recognize me.” I heard him say.

“I can’t just say it.”

The man took his glasses of and my eyes widened.

“Jared? Oh my Goodness Jared!” I yelled going towards him by body hitting his violently while his arms wrapped around me and his blackberry fell in his coat’s pocket.

“Hi baby.” He giggled sinking his head in my hair while my face rested in his neck.

“I missed you.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

I stood in my tiptoes while he examined me.

“How do I look?” He asked.

His cheeks were huge and now I understood, the eyes were the key. Without them I couldn’t recognize him.

“Fluffy bear.” I laughed.

“Ahah Paty that’s so funny.” He said smiling sarcastically.

“It was a compliment though, you are my giant pillow!” I said.

Jared shock his head smiling and he planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

~~The next morning, Lisbon~~

I entered Jo’s house.

“Morning, morning!” I said in a singing voice.

“Why is she so hyper?!” I heard Shannon yell from their bedroom.

After hugging Jo I ran towards the room.

“WAKE UP!” I yelled jumping on top of Shannon while we started a pillow fight, Jared joining.

“Hey, that’s 2 versus one, NO FAIR!” I yelled throwing pillows everywhere.

“Shannon Christopher!” Jo yelled entering the room.

We all stopped Shannon grabbing my arms.

“Leave my best woman alone will you? I need her for the dress fitting!” Jo said with wide eyes.

“Alright hun, don’t be angry alright? Think about the baby.” Shannon said trying to call her down.

“Guys bye.” I said grabbing Jo’s arm but before we reached the door Jared pulled me and Shannon pulled Jo for a kiss.

“So what’s missing?” I said while we sat at the Starbucks.

“Here’s your invitation.” Jo said happily.

“I didn’t know I was your best woman.” I smiled.

“Andrew is my best man and you are my best woman, Shannon picked Jared as his best man and Constance as his best woman.” She explained.

“I found this gorgeous dress but I wonder if you’ll like it.” She said blushing.

“I love bride dresses but are you trying it?” I asked.

“P I am pregnant so I am getting larger.” She said.

“I didn’t mean that! Jo you are marrying in like 1 week and 2 days!” I said.

“What type of flowers?” I asked.

“You really love weddings but I’m pretty sure you’ll be sick of planning yours.” Jo laughed.

“Violets and lilies.” She answered.

“Oh I got something for Shannon, a late happy birthday present.” I said.

“And your dress?” Jo asked.

“It’s ready do not worry.” I said smiling.

Jared’s P.O.V

I sat on the couch lazily not hearing Paty laughing or having her around me was boring, she enlightened a room even if she was always the loudest.

“Listen bro I have something to tell you but promise to not freak out.” Shannon said spiking his hair with his hands in front of a little mirror in the living room.

“What?” I asked closing my eyes for a moment.

“Your gonna kill me….” He almost mumbled.

“What?” I asked again.

“Hm.. Jo asked me to invite A7X and MCR for the wedding.” He said quickly.

“WHAT?!” I yelled widening my eyes.

“WHY?” I asked.

“Because they are cool and she’s their fan.”

“She doesn’t know them!”

“Paty does and Jo met them when you were in your depressive period.” Shannon said sarcastically.

I glared at him but I didn’t have time to be mad at my brother I had to pay attention to what Paty would do when she saw Syn again, not good.

Paty’s P.O.V

I was waiting for Jo to come out of the dressing room and when she did I was amazed.

“Shannon is going to have a heart attack, you are beautiful!” I exclaimed smiling while walking up to her observing her move in the dress.

“I simply fell in love with it, isn’t it perfect?” She asked.

The dress was a champagne color, it was strapless and the rest of the fabric seemed like a princess dress, Jo was radiant in it.

“I’m gonna cry on that church.” I said.

“We’ll cry together.” Jo said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not happy about this chapter but well here it is!
Sorry for taking so long but my computer took a week off to piss me off and I had ti re-write everything I had for this story O.O

Thanks everyone!