Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

The Bachelor Party

After bringing the dress to my apartment so Shannon couldn’t see it and visiting the florist for the final arrangements we came back to Jo’s house.

“Attic.” She said going up some stairs.

“What?” I asked.

She made me a silence move with her index finger. She grabbed my hand and we went up the stairs and we stopped just enough to see Jared sitting on the floor with his acoustic guitar and Shannon on the drums. I stood there waiting, they haven’t played for a long time in fact they haven’t had any brothers time for months.

‘You know enough to know the way
6 billion people, just one name
I found’

I was about to sit in the stairs when Jo pulled me by the wrist. I followed her to the kitchen.

“Want anything?” She asked.

“Have any peach juice?” I asked opening her fridge.

“Here you go.” She said giving me a glass and then sitting on the table with a cup of tea between her hands.

“I need to talk to you Paty.” She said.

“What Jo?” I asked.

“How much do you… love Jeto?” She asked biting her lower lip.

“I would give my life for him.” I stated not even blinking.

She knew I loved him with my body and soul why was she asking that?

“Promise to not do anything stupid.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I invited Damien and Jack.” She admitted.

“Great.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Paty they asked about you.”

“Good for them.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“Here you go with your stubbornness.” Jo said.

“Jo you know what they did, I have my freaking reasons!” I said.

“Paty calm down!”

“It would be easier if my best friend was on my side.” I said

“Listen… That’s not the only thing, I also invited your father and now you are going to kill me the A7X and MCR guys.” Jo said nervously.

My hands started shaking around the glass.

“My father is the least of my problems, about the guys great!” I said excitedly hiding my fear.

I had no idea of what my reaction would be and that wasn’t good, Syn and I were together and he saw me when I barely ate or slept but thanks to him I got over it, I owned him that. Gerard and the boys were and will always be part of my family although all the mess with Gee.

“About the bachelor party?” I asked.

“Underwear party!” Jo whispered making a little dance.

“What?” I asked laughing.

“I arranged a giant room in a hotel near the church and we’ll be there partying until 2 am and then I’ll need my bride sleep. Can you sleep there?” She asked.

“Sure, to help you in the morning.” I smiled.

“You are the best.” Jo smiled back happily hugging me.

“Thanks.” She whispered.

“For what?” I whispered back.

“For being my sister of soul and for bringing into my life the person I needed to complete it. You have no idea of how proud I am to be the mother of Shannon’s first child, I want to burst in happiness and kiss him at the same time!” She said excitedly.

“About the kissing part we can make it possible.” Shannon said from the door.

I turned around and the Leto’s were both grinning like two little kids, I raised an eyebrow while Shannon passed by me towards Jo and embraced her while Jared stood on the doorway.

“J?” I asked.

His eyes set upon my face and he seemed deeply worried.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Not here.” He whispered.

“Guys we’ll be back tomorrow okay? Oh Shannon this is for you have fun!” I said excitedly handing him a box and then running with Jared out of the house.

“What happened?” I asked.

Jared kept without saying a word he simply wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head in my shoulder, just breathing.

“It can’t be that bad.” I started.

“It is, it scares the hell out of me.” He said shivering for a second.

“What happened?” I asked starting to get scared myself.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Jared said his hand caressing my face while his eyes were simply looking at my expression.

“But Jared..” I started but his index finger came over my lips.

He leaned in kissing me passionately while embracing me, he started to scare me something was wrong but he didn’t want to tell me. The rest of the night went by normally with Shannon calling to thank me for the Barbie I had gave him which made me and Jared laugh a lot.

“No…” I heard someone mumble beside me

I rolled to my belly.

“NO!” Jared yelled sitting on the bed, his chest sweating.

I opened my eyes quickly and I sat on my knees on the bed.

“Jared?” I asked.

“Paty!” He said with a scared tone of voice.

I turned the light on and he was shaking.

“Jared, I’m here! Jared can you hear me?!” I asked when his hand grabbed mine tightly almost hurting me.

“Tell me you love me.” He said his eyes full of fear.

“I love you.” I said.

“Kiss me like if I was about to die.” He said.

“Jared! What are you talking about?!” I asked.

“Just do it!” He yelled.

Without thinking twice I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him, his arms went around my waist and he pulled closer to him turning us around so he was on top.

“I dreamed that I had lost you in some accident.” He said burying is head in my neck.

“I’m not going anywhere you know that.” I said caressing his face while playing with some strands of his hair.

“I can’t even give it a chance…” He whispered holding me against him even tighter.

“What is upsetting you?” I asked.

“The fact that I’ll be out until the wedding and that Syn and Gee will be here by then. I don’t like that.” Jared said.

“I guess Tomo and Shannon won’t let them even get close enough and besides I’ll be too busy with mommy Jo.” I said kissing his cheek.

Jared smiled and he kissed my lips softly.

“I love you so much.” He said.

“I love you so much more than this world can take.” I smiled while Jared kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist both of us falling asleep.

~~1 week later~~

“Hi!” Jo said when I entered her house.

She was finishing a bouquet of flowers that would be the model for the others of the venue.

“Hello stressed bride.” I smiled.

“And groom.” I laughed hugging Shannon who was trying to choose a tie.

“Paty where’s your dress?” Jo asked.

“In my house.” I said.

“What’s the color?” Jo asked.

“It’s kinda multicolored, it had blue, grey and some flowers. “ I smiled.

“This is for you.” Shannon said giving me a bracelet with a blue lillie.

“I love this.” I said examining it.

“Oh.” Jo said.

“Honey?” Shannon asked going towards her.

Jo had a hand on her belly and she was breathing heavily.

“Jo?” I asked.

“It’s okay I’m just tired.” Jo said.

“Hun you need to go, Paty will stay with me.” Jo said kissing Shannon while he left.

“Jo you are too tired, I’ll handle this sit down.” I said.

Jo sighed and sat down.

“Here.” I said giving her a pillow.

“Are you nervous?” I asked sitting on the floor cross-legged.

“Yes, in two days I’ll be married.” Jo smiled.

“And you feel alone?” She asked.

“No, I miss Jared a lot but I know he’s okay.” I smiled.

“What’s he doing anyway?” Jo asked.

“He went to make the narration of the movie and he told me he was coming different.” I said.

“As long as he doesn’t show up bald.” She smirked.

“Or with a mustache!” I laughed.

“Are you that scared of marriage?” Jo asked.

“I can’t explain, I’m not in a hurry though none of us is going to run or anything.” I smiled.

“Paty you know that to be with Jared you don’t need to sign some papers and do a party after. He won’t leave you he’s too in love. I can’t tell you but if you knew how he felt when he lied to you, I came back to my room crying.” She said.

“Jo I know and you know that I am attached to him too, I can’t explain it and that makes me crazy! For the first time I feel something illogical.” I smiled.

“For the first time you realize what’s the true essence of love my dear.” Jo said patting my head.

“Hey don’t get all adviser on me because you are one getting married!” I said laughing.

~~ The next night~~

“PARTY!” I yelled entering the giant room Jo had booked on a hotel for her bachelor party.

At the moment it was only me, Jo and Bia there and we were expecting at least another 20 girls.

“Jo do I have to be in my underwear?” I begged.

“Yes! It’s an underwear party!” She said laughing at my face.

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest smiling.

Shannon’s P.O.V

“Jared!” I greeted when my brother entered Jo’s house.

“Almost married brother!” Jared laughed hugging me.

“So what are we doing tonight?” Jared asked laughing.

“I found something…” I smirked.

“Jo is making an underwear bachelor party.” I grinned from ear to ear.

“Oh dear Jesus.” Jared said containing his laughter.

“I’m not taking all the guys there just us, Tomo and Tim, I’m not letting everyone see my beautiful pregnant wife in her undies.” I smirked.

“How’s Paty?” Jared asked.

“She doesn’t know you’re here?” I asked.

“No.” He smiled innocently.

“Dude she’s gonna kill you, she’s fine but dying to see you. What happened to all those pounds?!” I asked astonished.

“Lost them like puff, do you think she’s going to like it?” Jared asked.

“Jared put something inside of your head Paty likes you like you are, no matter the weight or the color of your hair.” I said.

“I know but she deserves the best.”

“You give her the best, stop being such a psycho.” I mocked.

“Shanninmal!”

“What?” I laughed.

Paty’s P.O.V

“Hi Kim! Hi Amelia!” I greeted hugging friends who were arriving all with gifts for Jo.

“Alright GIFT TIME!” I said excitedly everyone sitting on the couches while Jo was surrounded by presents.

After opening about 10 mine came, it was a box and she looked at it suspiciously.

“Open it already!” I said.

Jo opened it and inside was a shirt saying super mommy and then a black corset saying ‘come to mama’.

“I’m supposed to fit in this?!” She laughed showing the corset.

“Yeah!” I laughed.

“Thanks hun!” She said.

I moved uncomfortably, for some reason I didn’t want to wander in only my underwear, but Jo convinced me by certifying that all windows were closed in case of some crazy guy and suddenly everyone was in a pillow fight.

“Ladies! SingStar!” Jo announced.

“Paty you have the honors hun, we all know you are the best at this game.” Jo said.

“Okay.” I said grabbing the microphone.

“We’ll choose the song for you, okay let me see oh you like this one, Shake It by Metro Station.” Jo said.

“YEAH come on girls!” I said excitedly.

“I'll take you home
If you don't leave me at the front door
Your body's cold
But girl, we're gettin' so warm
And I was thinking of ways
That I could get inside”

”Tonight you're falling in love
Let me go now
This feeling's tearing me up
Here we go now”

”Now if she does it like this
Will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this
Will you touch her like that?
Now if she moves like this
Will you move her like that?
Come on, shake, shake
Shake, shake, shake it”[/n]

”Shake, shake
Shake, shake, shake it”

I kept dancing like a maniac having a great time while the girls sang with me and also danced. How much I wished to know that Jared was here and watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here are the links for the dresses *.*

Jo's wedding dress-- http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998999&currentIdx=19&subCategory=-49999486%7c-49998999&catentryId=1000041

Paty's dress -- http://www.serendipityprom.com/terani1322y.htm

In the next chapter more pictures of Jo's venue dress, the rings and the cake *.*

Thanks everyone and sorry for taking such a long time but these chapters are very important to me :D This is for my best friend friend JO <33 LOVE YOU!