Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Pranks

I woke up the next morning feeling the bus bumping up and down.

“What the?” I said scratching my right eye and moving in the bunk to find Mikey looking over at me from his bunk.

“We’re travelling right now, a few more hours and we’re done.” Mikey said.

“Where’s Gerard?” I asked.

“In the couch, drawing with a headache.” Mikey chuckled and he closed his eyes.

I smiled and I turned to the wall falling into dreamland again.

“Paty…” Frankie said touching my shoulder.

“What?” I said opening my eyes slowly.

“Wake up lazy butt!” Frankie said pulling my legs making me fall in his arms.

“FRANKIE!” I yelled grabbing to his neck afraid of falling on the floor but he was strong enough to support me.

“Damn it, you just woke me on the wrong side.” I said stepping out of his arms and going towards the bathroom from where Gerard came with his hair all messy.

“Morning Gee.” I almost mumbled going into the bathroom and splashing my face with freezing water.

“What’s for breakfast?” I asked putting my hair in a messy bun and entering the ‘kitchen’.

“Whatever you find.” Bob said drinking a cup of coffee.

I groaned and I opened the fridge, taking the milk out. I found some cereals and I ate them.

“So what’s the plan for today gentlemen?” I said while sitting lazily on the couch.

“We’ll be arriving in some hours, until then we get dressed and stuff and then we have the sound check.” Gerard said.

“Is there anything I can do besides watch?” I asked.

“Well the bus is messy and we would really mind a cleaning.” Frankie said smiling at me.

“I’ll do it since I don’t have anything better to do.” I said grinning and going to the bunks to dress some clothes.

I cleaned my bunk and I went to the living room with my laptop so the guys had some time to prepare themselves. I had 1 e-mail from Jo. I answered and I kept myself entertained with YouTube.

“Don’t even think about it!” Gerard said closing my YouTube webpage.

“What?” I asked surprised.

“No 30 Seconds To Mars when you are around me.” Gerard said.

“What do you think you are doing?” I said standing up.

“Paty stop hurting yourself!” Gerard said with his hands in my shoulders.

“I was just going to listen to their music!” I said with tears already going down my eyes.

“Look at you damn it! You are trying to make yourself feel better but you’re just making this worse!” Gerard said and inside of me something clicked, he was right.

I missed Jared and everyday I listened to 30 STM to maybe make the hole in my heart smaller but it never worked for long.

“Alright.” I said closing my laptop.

“Wait Paty, I… please you have to understand. He was a big friend of mine and you loved him so much, but you have to move on.” Gerard said embracing me tightly while I cried silently.

“I’m going to get dressed.” I said going to the bunks again and taking my suitcase out.

I took some jeans out, my pair of dark grey converse and a long sleeved dark green shirt.

“I’m just going outside to buy some gum ok guys?” I said.

“Frankie I’m borrowing this!” I said smiling and taking one of his black caps.

I put it in my head backwards and I walked out of the tour bus. The day was a bit cloudy but warm. I started to walk around the streets until I found a coffee shop and I entered.

“Good morning, I want some strawberry gum please.” I said at the young man. He smiled, handed me my gum and I paid him.

I opened the little box and I put some inside my mouth. I looked to the tour bus and another one was parking behind. It was black and I had no idea of who it was when M. Shadows, Zacky Vengeance and some girl came out of it.

I kept walking and I saw all the MCR guys talking with A7X.

“Pats! I was afraid you got lost my love.” Frankie joked when he saw me approach him.

I smacked him in the back of the head smirking.

“Very funny Frankie.” I said smiling at his face.

“What was that for?” He asked caressing his neck.

“You woke me up. Now I’ll torture you for the whole day!” I said laughing evilly and starting to mess his hair.

“Hey stop it!” Frankie said laughing and grabbing my hands. I looked and in front of us everyone was laughing.

“Oh hi guys.” I said.

“And you are?” Syn said while drinking some milk.

“Paty.” I said trying to control Frankie’s hands.

“Let me go!” I said kicking him in the knee.

“Hi.” I said.

“Shadows.” Matt said waving.

“I’m Val.” A girl next to him said waving nicely.

“Zacky!” Zacky said running towards me and shaking my hand like crazy making me laugh at his enthusiasm.

“Christ.” Johnny said while leaving with The Rev who turned to me and winked.

“And I’m Synny.” Syn said approaching and suddenly in a matter of seconds he had milk all over him.

I bursted out laughing.

“Syn.. How did you that?” I said holding my belly.

“Milk is good.” He said taking his shirt off showing his very nice body. His arms were all full of tattoos and his chest was perfectly shaped. I stared at him for minutes until he started to stare at me back smirking.

“Someone should join him.” Frankie said taking the milk out of Syn’s hands and turning it over my head. I felt some liquid go all over my hair and then my clothes.

“Frankie if you don’t want to die, you better run.” I said biting my lip while Frankie started to run laughing.

I turned around and my eyes changed.

“Missy, wait a minute. You’re all wet, I was all wet. I have no shirt, you should have no shirt.” Syn said grabbing me by the tips of my hair. I turned to him shocked, he wanted me to run after Frankie in only my bra?

“Are you fucking crazy?” I spat back.

“Come on don’t be a spoiler. It’s fair.” Syn grinned. I groaned but I took my green sleeved shirt out revealing my black bra. I looked at Syn and I smiled forcefully, then I adjusted the cap in my head and I started running towards Frankie, who was laughing his ass off.

“Caught you!” I yelled happily jumping on top of Frankie making us fall, me on top of him.

“Now, revenge time!” I said taking the gum from my pocket and putting some on Frankie’s hair gluing it.

“We’re getting cozy in here.” Frankie said and then I smiled evilly.

“You look more feminine Frank.” I said laughing and getting of him.

Frankie got up and he let out a scream of horror.

“My hair, PATY!” Frankie said starting to chase me, I laughed and I started to run.

Syn was on my way so I just put myself behind him like a little child.

“She’s under the all powerful Syn’s protection.” Syn said in a very serious voice which made me start to crack laughing.

“Man she ruined my hair. And you were the one putting her on a bra.” Frankie said.

I pulled my shirt from Syn’s hands and I ran to the bus dressing it still laughing my ass off at their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Tara for the comment <3