Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Kiss

Shannon’s P.O.V

“What’s this Jared?” I asked my brother showing him a little dark blue velvet box.

“Nothing.” Jared said.

He had been writing lyric after lyric. It was starting to piss me off, Jared never gave up on anything and now he was acting like an ass! Just because he was a coward before that doesn’t mean he can’t make it better now.

“It was for Paty.” Jared said sadly.

I opened the box and a ring was inside of it, shining brightly.

“Are you kidding me? She was going to become a Leto?” I asked proudly.

“I don’t know if she was going to accept.” Jared said.

“Of course she would. Are you blind? She loved you!” I yelled at him, this was too much. He was wasting his own life.

“Shannon, fuck I’m tired of this shit! I know! I’ve wasted the best girl that ever crossing my way and Jesus I regret it every single day of my fucking life!” Jared yelled.

My cell phone started ringing in the ID Gerard Way.

“Hi Gee.” I said.

Not even MCR guys knew about Mr. Jared’s clever plan and they would kill him if they knew.

“Hey man! Long time no see. Listen we’re in California for some shows and it would be really cool if you and Tomo came over. Paty’s here too.” Gerard said.

“Yeah sure.” I said and then I hang up.

“Jared. Paty’s here in California.” I said going straight to the point.

Jared’s eyes sparkled like if tears were coming from them.

“MCR guys don’t know and I can’t just show up there.” He said.

“Bro, at least you can see her I know you’re suffering. I know you.” I said putting my hand in his shoulder.

“You’re right, let’s go.” Jared said.

Paty’s P.O.V

“Why Gee?” I asked.

“Because if you see the sound check there wil bel no surprise on the performance, besides I have some draws I want you to see.” Gerard said.

“Yeah, yeah bite my ass.” I said laughing.

“Can I?” Gerard said starting to run after me.

“Heck NO! I was just kidding!” I cried out when Gerard cornered me.

“Well I’m not.” Gerard said looking at like if I was a prey.

“Gee what are you doing?” I asked him, my eyes widened at his sudden moves.

He was moving towards me, backing me to the wall and leaning in closer and closer. I was about to say something to stop him but he placed his warm finger in my lower lip.

“You really talk too much but I love it.” He said and then his lips collided with mine roughly like if he had been expecting this for ages. He started sucking my lower lip furiously, with sudden hunger in him.

Minutes passed and Gerard couldn’t just let me go but I couldn’t kiss back, I didn’t love him like this.

“Gee!” I said pulling him away feeling my lower lip bleed a little. Gerard smiled and he ran out of the tour bus because I had the chance to yell at him.

I went to the bathroom and he had exaggerated. My lip was awful, it had a cut in it.

“Paty!” The Rev yelled.

“What?” I said.

“Christ! What happened?” Syn asked widening his eyes.

“Who called?” Johnny said popping his head inside the tour bus making me burst out laughing.

“Oh nothing. It must have been some cup I used don’t worry.” I said but Syn didn’t seem convinced.

“Any beer here?” The Rev asked.

I went to the fridge but no beer.

“Sorry Rev, only milk, water uh and my favorite coke.” I said looking at him but he had already left though Syn was sitting on the couch with his arms over his chest.

“Want anything?” I asked him.

“The truth maybe.” Syn said. I had never seen him so serious and I didn’t like it.

“Syn don’t be a pain in the ass.” I said.

“I noticed. Gerard is all over you all the time, Frankie is a funny guy he’s not hitting on you, Mikey even if he wished his brother wouldn’t gave him space and the others are just focused on playing.” Syn said looking at me.

I kept silent.

“Do you love him?” Syn asked.

“No.” I said a single tear running down my eye, I immediately wiped it away.

“I’m glad. I don’t trust him and you deserve someone better.” Syn said walking towards me.

It was funny. We were about the same height but his muscles make me seem smaller than he was. I observed him.

“I’m going to make you laugh.” He said confidently, showing his bright smile.

He looked around and he went towards the pillows, I stared at him and suddenly a pillow hit me right in the head.

“Hey! Sin boy!” I yelled at him.

“Yes angel girl?” Syn asked.

“Angel girl?” I said laughing and throwing the pillow against him but he easily caught it.

I gulped, I could never win this pillow war.

“You’re getting your ass kicked.” Syn grinned.

“Am I?” I said smirking.

Minutes later we were having a fight with pillows flying everywhere and our laughter in the back. He was so damn funny, the faces he made, made me crack up laughing.

“You lose!” He yelled happily when I feel to my knees.

“Damn it Syn!” I said and when I turned my head to look at him he was grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet to hug me very tightly smashing me with his huge muscles.

“I said I would make you laugh. 0-2! Ah!” Syn said making a victory dance.

“Asshole!” I yelled from the tour bus.

“But you fucking love me!” Syn replied laughing while walking away.

I wiped tears away, I was crying of so much laughter. I went outside the tour bus to find Val.

“Hey Val.” I said.

“Hi Paty. You and Syn…” She began.

“What?” I asked in a pitched voice making her laugh.

“Oh nothing.” She replied while I crossed my arms playfully.

“What are you doing?” I asked her.

“M. and the guys went to their sound check and I was thinking about going to walk around just to pass the time, wanna join?” she asked.

“Yeah sure.” I said

I didn’t want to find Gerard it would be too awkward.

“What happened to your lip?” Val asked.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Yeah right. Trust me.” Val said.

“I got kissed. Roughly.” I said.

“Is there anything I don’t know?” Val said pretending to be mad.

“No.” I said laughing.

We spent an hour together and when we came back I almost yelled in happiness. Shannon was opening his arms to hug me, I ran towards him.

“SHANNON!” I yelled hysterically hugging him tightly, then we laughed but I also cried. So many memories.

Jared’s P.O.V

What got into me to do this to her? She could be in MY tour with ME! Not with my supposed friend Gerard. I always knew he thought she was beautiful but I never thought he liked her. I have to tell the guys, it’s the best.

I was wearing a hoodie and I was inside a car we had rent when I saw her, my sweet cheeks. My heart stopped she was still so beautiful but her hair was longer and curlier, her cheeks weren’t as red, she was a lot skinnier and her eyes weren’t sparkling as they used to. I had caused this.

Paty doesn’t deserve any of this but I was just happy of seeing her from a distance but I wanted desperately to run out of the car and just kiss her, it would mean everything to me.

Paty’s P.O.V]

“God I missed you guys!” I said hugging Tomo and then smiling at them.

“We missed you too Paty bear!” Tomo said lifting me from the guy laughing along me.

“I invited them.” Gerard said.

I looked directly at him and he had those hungry eyes looking directly into mine. Is it just me or Gerard seemed a lot sweeter before?

“Great!” I said starting to regret my weakness towards Gerard.

I had let him go too far and now he seemed obsessed with me and I hate that fortunately Shannon and Tomo are here but there’s still someone who will always miss. Someone who sang to me, someone who made me laugh, someone I kissed on my free will, my Romeo, Jared Leto.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :D