Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

The Ceremony

Jared’s P.O.V

Before we went to the club, around 11 pm we were entering the room beside Jo’s party.

“This balcony is our passport for heaven gentleman.” Shannon whispered grinning.

We all went to the balcony and the sight was nothing but mind blowing, right in front of us a group of about 23 girls all in their underwear. I started to hear them cheer and then I saw Paty laughing with a microphone in her hand, I observed her closely and she was wearing a black bra with little red ribbons in it and the matching panties. Her beautiful chocolate brown hair was wavy and curly in the tips just how I loved it and she was more than perfect.

“Ah no drooling Jared.” Tomo mocked.

Shannon was staring at Jo in her violet gown.

“HEY! The bride’s mine!” He yelled when he noticed we were all staring at her.

“MORE!” We heard the girls yell at Paty.

“Okay, just choose it!” She smiled waiting.

I blinked in relief, if they had heard us our master plan would blow up.

“Man keep it quiet!” I whispered at Shannon who covered his mouth with his hand.

We all walked closer to the edge of the balcony and suddenly The Fantasy started.

“Oh no fair!” Paty pouted.

“Oh come on cupcake we know you love it.” Jo said.

“But it’s wonderful on Jared’s voice not mine!” Paty insisted.

Sing, sing I thought to myself, Paty sighed in defeat.

“Everyone sing with me, come on!” She said starting to jump on the intro.

“Do you live?
Do you Die?
DO YOU BLEED?”

Paty finished with a huge smile across her face.

“Wow.” I heard Tomo behind me.

“I had never heard her sing like that.” Shannon said nodding his head.

“Jared we found ourselves a replacement my friend.” Tim joked laughing.

I laughed with them feeling my heart about to burst with pride as the night went on with the girls switching places to sing from Bon Jovi, to David Guetta, to Katy Perry, to The Pussy Cat Dolls, to The Black Eyed Peas.

“Alright, Paty here now! Duet!” Jo called.

Paty came running with a cup in her hand.

“The Killers?” Paty asked.

“YES!” Jo said placing her arm around her shoulder while both sang along.

“It started with a low light
Next thing I knew they ripped me from my bed
And then they took my blood type

They left a strange impression in my head
You know that I was hoping
That I could leave this star crossed world behind
When they cut me open
I guess I changed my mind

And you know I might
Just float too far from the floor this time
Cause they’re calling me by my name
And they're zipping white light beams
disregarding phones and satellites

Oh that was the turning point,
That was one lonely night
The storm maker says it ain’t so bad
The dream maker’s gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It’s all in your mind"

“Now enough SingStar let’s party hard!” Jo announced.

“I wanna have my fun let’s go!” Shannon said while we all left to the club.

Paty’s P.O.V

It was around 3 A.M and everyone was starting to leave and I was already drunk and laughing louder than usual.

“Paty are you sure you don’t need anyone to walk you?” Jo asked.

“I am suuuure.” I said laughing and starting to walk down the hallway.

My room was 40 rooms away so I had a lot to walk in those heels, I took them still laughing and I kept walking. I managed to open the door, I threw the heels to the other side of the room and I jumped into bed falling asleep right away.

“Baby…” Someone whispered brushing my hair from my face.

I groaned and rolled to my stomach, Jared giggled and his arms embraced me while his head rested in my back.

“Let me sleep…” I whispered.

“That bad?” Jared asked kissing the back of my neck.

“Yeah how was your night?” I asked.

“Wonderful.” Jared giggled.

“What did you guys do this time?” I smiled with my eyes remaining closed.

“Nothing, the usual bachelor party.” Jared said.

“Oh Jo better not even dream about that or me.” I said.

“Do I feel a hint of jealousy?” Jared teased.

“No.” I said my voice trailing off just at the thought of Jared with someone else.

“Silly Paty.” He said.

“Hey!” I yelled turning around quickly and then his lips went directly into mine perfectly shaped while his hands grabbed mine.

“Super silly.” He laughed kissing me again.

“Stop it.” I said pouting placing my hands on the sides of his face.

“Your body…” I started observing his chest sense he didn’t have a shirt on.

I pulled him up so we both sat.

“Jared… where did these come from?” I asked pointing at his abs.

“They were always here or are you saying I was chubby?” He asked with a shocked expression.

“NO! They are just more defined or something.” I said.

Jared smirked.

“Don’t like them?” He asked.

“YES!” I laughed.

Jared laughed.

“Can I sleep now?” I asked.

“Only if I can cuddle with you.” Jared grinned.

“Come on Mr. Smartass.” I laughed placing my arms around his waist, resting my head in his chest and placing one of my legs on top of one of his.

~~The next day~~

I woke up feeling tired and just wanting to go back to bed, I started to apply some make-up, then I strayed my hair and I started to put the dress on.

“Jared?” I called.

“Yeah?” He asked appearing in the bathroom wearing a dark grey suit.

“WOW HOT ALERT!” I laughed.

“Not as much as you sexy ass.” Jared smiled going behind me.

“Please.” I said while he started to zip the back of the dress.

“I like the curls better.” He whispered kissing my neck while putting a necklace around my neck with a dark blue stone in the middle in a shape of a ball with small inscriptions in it in white.

I put my heels on and I grabbed my purse.

“See you later.” I said kissing Jared quickly.

“Not enough.” He mumbled pulling me again against him.

“Imagine in our wedding…” He started.

“You wouldn’t see me.” I said.

“I wouldn’t?” Jared asked raising an eyebrow.

“Of course not it’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the ceremony.” I explained.

“I don’t give a damn for bad luck, as long as we are together all of my luck is good.” Jared smiled kissing me again.

“I gotta go or Jo and her baby will kill me.” I laughed running out of the room.

When I entered Jo’s room everyone was in panic.

“Good morning girls!” I said going directly towards her.

“Paty the dress is too tight!” Jo said already crying.

“Wait, don’t cry your makeup. Let’s take these stitches off, maybe then your waist will be larger.” I said pulling the dress ripping the stitches.

“Please someone do her hair.” I said.

“Where’s Shannon?” Jo asked.

“Hang on.” I said.

“Hello Jay?” I said.

“Hi hun, something wrong?” Jared asked.

“Where are you guys?” I asked.

“Prepping Shannon, how’s Jo?” He asked.

“Far from ready, but we’ll be there.” I said.

“I love you.” Jared said behind him someone wolf whistling.

“I love you too oh and tell Shannon that if he screws the vows I’ll kick him in the balls.” I smiled hanging up.

“Alright here’s your bouquet.” I said giving Jo her bouquet.

2 hours later we were going on the elevator, all the others girls were inside the limousines while Jo and I would arrive in a Mercedes along with her parents.

“Alright Mr. Silv hold her arm, like that.” I smiled.

“I’m going to sit your wife I’ll be here in a sec.” I smiled.

I ran with Jo’s mom both of us laughing, I sat her on the first row of the church, she smiled and waved at Shannon who looked like to be almost chocking.

“Hi bro, Jesus this tie is too tight.” I whispered loosening a bit of his tie.

Jared was behind him smiling at me, I smiled back while their mother smiled at me too while she started to wipe a few tears.

“Hi Constance.” I mouthed waving.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Let’s do it.” Shannon said.

I smiled and I made Jo a move and she started walking inside with her father. I stood next to Andrew while making little waves to our friends until I saw Syn staring at me by his side Johnny, Zacky, Matt and Jimmy. Syn winked at me and I smiled at him, Andrew touched my arm lightly, I looked forward and Jared glaring at Syn his eyes moved towards me the anger seemed to disappear into a small smile.

“I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Shannon Leto.” The priest announced.

Everyone started clapping while Jo and Shannon kissed and started to go towards the exit. I stood next to Andrew and in front of us was Jared with Constance beside him with her arm around his. Andrew also gave me his arm smiling warmly he knew I was nervous, I think everyone could see.

When Jo and Shannon finally got out of the church petals and rice fell on top of them like rain and then we heard people shouting, people who were holding Echelon flags.

“Shannon’s mine!” A girl laughed whipping a small tear.

“Congratulations!!” The group of boys and girls yelled showing their flags proudly while I smiled at them.

Shannon and Jo entered the Mercedes, while Andrew, I, Jared and Constance went in a Bentley, Jared was beside me with his wrapped around mine both resting in my leg Constance exchanged looks between us smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.edressme.com/13870wh.html Jo’s after dress.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/24/56618235_5148724f42.jpg --> Their wedding cake *.* a little tribute to Shannon :D I tried to find another cake but there wasn't any other with the drum theme ^^

http://www.custom-wedding-rings.com/images/fleurdelis-crest-cross.jpg --> Their wedding rings, but imagine them in silver which I love by the way.

http://www.facerejewelryart.com/pictures/HIR008.jpg --> Paty's engagement ring *.* I couldn't find the perfect pic but this is very close to what I imagined

Thanks everyone!! <33 Please comment