Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Reencounters

We arrived at the venue and the place was amazing, it was similar to a ball room and it reminded me of the hotel in ‘The Kill’. Jo and I had visited that place and I had told her that, the decoration was based in white, purple and violet tones there were lilies and tulips everywhere in each table, in the entrance and in the chandeliers. There were also candles in each corner of all sizes to give the room a more personal touch.

I spotted statues too, statues of Shannon and Jo based on pictures. I was amazed when I felt my hand being grabbed by another, I looked and who else but Jared. He was looking straight forward I turned my head and there they were A7X.

“Paty!” Syn said opening his arms.

I looked at Jared nervously, he let go of my hand and focused his eyes on Syn.

“Hi Syn.” I said while Syn wrapped his arms around me hugging me.

“How are you?” He asked.

“Good and you?” I asked.

“Better now, we really missed you.” He smiled.

He hadn’t changed, he was wearing a dark grey fedora, a black suit, a black shirt and he had the normal eyeliner he used to put and that I loved around his eyes.

“Guys!” I said excitedly hugging Matt, Johnny, Zacky and Jimmy all of them in their suits.

“All looking very good.” I smiled.

“Oh but you beat us, you look smexy!” Johnny said laughing.

“HEY LEAVE MY PURPLE SKITTLE ALONE!” Frankie yelled.

“Frankie?” I asked turning around, a pair of arms wrapping around my neck almost sending me to the floor.

“She’s hot but she’s ours!” Frankie said.

“Hi guys.” I waved while Frankie kept me stuck in a kind of head-lock.

“Frankie you’re hurting her.” Bob said.

“Thanks, hi!” I smiled relieved when Frankie released me with big eyes.

“Where’s Gee?” I asked.

“Looking for coffee,” Mikey smiled.

“Oh.” I laughed.

I turned around and Jared was shaking everyone’s hands but I didn’t feel comfortable just yet when my father and Lucy joined with her son William.

“Dad.” I said surprised.

“Hello honey.” My father greeted kissing my cheeks.

“Hello Paty.” Lucy said leaning forward.

“Hello Lucy.” I said stepping back with a serious face, I didn’t want to see her obviously.

From the corner of my eye I saw Frankie doing funny faces and I remembered the story behind it, of course MCR knew about the evil witch Lucy so Frankie and I did small theaters in which Frankie was Lucy. I had never laughed so much at a girly accent.

I suppressed my willing of laughing and I kept focused, my father had been mad at me for breaking up with Syn to come back to Jared so you can imagine the scene. For the first time ever my dad wanted me to marry but there was just a small detail, he wanted me to marry Syn.

“Hello Jared.” My dad said glaring at Jared shaking his hand.

“Hello Enrique.” Jared answered politely, my dad didn’t diverse such manners but Jared was always amazing with him.

For Jared his relationship with my father was important because my father was the only part of my parents that I had left and Jared understood what it was like to only have one parent raising you. Syn was also eyeing my father who immediately turned to him.

“So Brian nice hat.” My father said smiling.

“Have you been keeping touch?” He asked looking at me.

“We have, she’s one of our biggest supporters.” Syn smiled.

I laughed with him while Jared’s hand kept around mine tightly, he felt uncomfortable.

“Gentleman I’m sorry to spoil but we have to leave.” I said.

“Both?” My father asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes for psychological support of the recent married.” I grinned.

“Alright honey but you own him a dance!” My dad said obviously provoking Jared who just smirked.

“She’s taken for all, sorry Mr. Marques.” He smirked as we walked inside hand in hand.

“I have to meet the girls.” I said.

“Okay see you in a few minutes hot stuff.” Jared smiled kissing my lips sweetly as we parted in separate ways.

“Hello gals!” I greeted entering the back room where Jo was stressing out with her hair in every way possible.

“Okay too many people in the room! Only Bia, I and Anne needed!” I announced.

The girls went out to start having their fun while Jo sat down breathing quickly.

“Thanks, you can’t imagine how my head is starting to hurt.” Jo said sighing and sitting down.

“Don’t worry just a few more hours and you’ll be out of here.” I smiled taking her heels off.

She started to undress the wedding dress and she dressed a more simple dress and she put some black and white sandals.

“Where’s my sister?” I asked looking around noticing that Bia wasn’t there.

“With Tomo.” Amy said sighing.

“Amy?” I asked giggling.

“Isn’t it romantic?” She said in a singing voice making us laugh.

“Paty you can’t laugh! Jared is a hell of a poet.” Anne said making me blush.

“Girls!” I said smiling.

“Alright finish that amazing hair that I will be getting Shannon.” I smiled.

“Shannon!” I greeted hugging him.

“Paty!” He yelled hugging me tightly.

“Hey drum man, you are not letting me breath!!” I yelled while he spanned me around.

“I’m so HAPPY! AHAH!” Shannon yelled laughing.

“Hold your horses, I’m getting Mrs. Leto.” I said smiling.

Minutes later Jo and Shannon were walking inside the room hand in hand. After everyone ate it was speech time, and I had a feeling I was going to be the first to go.

“Paty and Andrew!” Jo announced from the stage.

“Why Jo? I suck at this.” I smiled at her kissing her forehead.

“Ladies first.” Andre whispered.

“Good afternoon everyone, I’m here today to talk about those 2 right there.” I said pointing at Jo and Shannon who laughed.

“They asked us to say whatever we wanted and to take as many time as we wanted but I’m awful with speeches so the first thing I want to say is Shannon Leto you better threat Johanna Leto has the Queen of your planet, because she’s like a sister to me.” I threatened smiling tears already forming.

“See this is why I didn’t want to do this! I’m already crying.” I laughed looking at Jo who was already wiping a few tears.

“I am as nervous as I was when I got into that plain to London remember Jo? Or when I entered 30STM backstage remember Shannon? So what I mean it that you guys deserve the best in this world and I can’t stop but remember the first thing Jo told me when she saw Shannon, come on who said love at first sight doesn’t exist? So I’m here already babbling when what I mean is that I wish you the best in this world, congratulations!” I smiled tears going down my eyes.

After Andrew’s speech it was Jared and Constance’s time and it was a more familiar moment which I loved, they had really tight bonds. While Jared was making his speech my father approached me.

“Can Juliet come without her Romeo?” He said sarcastically.

I looked at Jared and he was focused on Shannon so I would let him have a good moment it was about time to face my father.

“Yes.” I said coldly following him outside.

Without a surprise Lucy was there too.

“So dad anything interesting to tell me?” I asked.

“Paty I talked to that guy, Brian I think you should give him a second chance. Honestly I saw you happier with him, with Leto you seem strange and quiet, it seems that he obligates you to be with him.” My father said.

“What?” I said my mouth forming an ‘o’ shape.

“Are you telling me that I pretend to love Jared? And that the fact that we are getting married is a fake?” I asked my voice getting louder.

“Not like that honey, I just think that maybe you are going too fast with a guy that isn’t everything you deserve. You are only 22 years old almost 23 you are with him for 2 years and you want to marry already, it sounds strange to me.” He explained.

“I love him, I don’t need to know anything else.” I said coldly not even blinking.

“But I don’t get it, you like Brian but not Jared why? What has he done to you?” I asked.

“He took my daughter.” My father said.

“Don’t blame Jared for your mistakes oh and of course your partner in crime Lucy the witch.” I said looking straight at her.

“PATRÍCIA!” my father yelled.

“I know I said I didn’t want you back to our house, but please come back Bia misses you.” My father said.

“Don’t worry about Bia she will live with us in L.A when she finishes graduating and gets a job.” I said.

“My daughters are leaving me.” He said massaging his temples.

“You left us first so technically there is nothing to leave.” I said sarcastically.

“Paty don’t be so mean with your father.” Lucy said.

“Don’t you even talk to me, this started because of you 7 years ago.” I said shooting her a glare.

“Patrícia respect the woman that will marry me.” My father said.

I stared blankly at my father while the words repeated inside my head, my world broke into pieces once again and I felt like yelling but I wouldn’t make myself look like an idiot.

“What?” I asked blinking my eyes repeteadly while I couldn't control the air in my lungs.

“Lucy and I will marry this summer.” My father said without a regret or a single remorse.

“Will the devil be on that wedding?” I said grinning.

My father’s eyes widened and Lucy whispered something to him.

“We most leave I have important business.” My father said.

“Bye daddy.” I said waving as I watched them leave.

Small drops of water started falling on my body and finally the tears broke free mixing with the rain that turned intense. I cried and cried when I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

“Here.” Jared said giving me a bag.

I looked at him and I screamed inside the bag, filling it but letting it go and wrapping my arms around Jared’s waist and crying on his chest. His hand caressed my hair and the back of my neck while he gave small kisses in my head.

“You’re going to be all wet.” I said.

“I don’t care.” He said.

“I can’t believe this…” I said.

“Shh everything’s okay, I’m here.” Jared whispered.

He pulled my chin up.

“Stop crying, show me the smile I crave and love.” He smiled wiping my tears.

I smiled weakly.

“That’s better.” He whispered leaning in and kissing me passionately.

“Let’s go inside?” Jared proposed giggling.

“You look like a dark princess.” Jared smiled.

“And you’re my vampire slave.” I laughed at his hair.

“That means I get to bite you…” Jared smirked.

“NO!” I yelled raising my arms in front of me.

Jared grabbed them and put them behind my back while approaching my throat and kissing it softly.

“I’m ruined, such a wedding guest.” I sighed.

“You look beautiful.” Jared smiled grabbing my hand and pushing the door to the venue open.

Everyone’s eyes moved to us, Jo and Shannon were smiling. Jared and I smiled back and moved to where they were.

“Lovebirds?” Shannon asked.

“Yes Mr. Leto?” I asked.

“You are an awesome dude.” I smiled.

“And you’re the best female friend I’ve ever had!” Shannon laughed.

We high-fived and then the music started.

“You guys first.” I smiled.

"Jared promise to not let her sit around for the whole dance!" Jo said winking.

Shannon grinned and took her by the waist while Jared and I sat watching them. After they started more couples started to join, Jared looked at me grinning.

“Oh no…” I sighed but Jared placed his arm around my waist and his other hand grabbed mine in an instant we were also dancing.

“I’m awful at this.” I smiled.

“Awful? You’re doing it great!” Jared smiled resting his forehead in mine.

“Thank for being there, my dad…” I started.

“Let’s talk about it later alright? Today we party!” Jared said smiling brightly and kissing me passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter *.*

Please comment with opinions, ideas whatever you like :D