Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Tour

The music ended and I pleaded Jared to sit down, being on those heels was really starting to hurt.

“Paty…” Someone behind me called quietly almost in a whisper placing their hand in my shoulder.

Jared had managed to pass the crowd to get us some drinks, I turned my head smiling but it quickly faded.

“Damien and Jack.” I said analyzing them carefully with my eyes.

“Long time no see, you look good.” Jack said almost shyly which wasn’t part of his personality.

“How are you guys?” I said trying to be as polite as possible.

“Good and we are updated, congratulations on the engagement.” Damien said glaring at me.

“Thanks.” I said giving them an obvious fake smile.

“PATY!” Frankie yelled placing his arm around my shoulder.

“SKITTLE!” I yelled placing my arm around his waist.

“Sorry need to steal her.” Frankie said pushing me with him.

“Bye guys.” I grinned then laughing lowly so only Frankie could hear me.

“Thanks.” I whispered as we walked far from Damien and Jack.

“Always a pleasure love, now the Romance boys also want some Paty attention.” Frankie said seriously while I contained my laughter.

“I’m terribly sorry Mr. Iero.” I said nodding with my head.

Frankie and I laughed when Mikey, Gee, Bob and Ray appeared.

“Hi Gee!” I greeted hugging Gerard.

“Who’s this beauty? Paty? I haven’t seen you in 9 months and you are this pretty already.” Gerard smiled.

“Are you saying I wasn’t cute?” I said pouting.

“NO! But you are hot which is better than cute.” Gerard smirked while I laughed.

“I missed you guys, so tell me about the tour. Any funny business?” I asked grinning.

“You can’t imagine, when you left it looked like we had found a mountain of boredom!” Frankie said seeming annoyed.

“Oh come on I’m not that fun.” I smiled.

“Of course you are, we missed someone to be bossy if you saw the tour bus you would faint.” Bob said grinning.

“I prefer not to, you all have such pretty heads.” I smirked.

“Hi guys.” Jared waved his arm going around my waist.

“If you leave her alone again I swear I’ll kill you.” Frankie said glaring.

“Sir, yes sir!” Jared said.

I laughed.

“Come on boys let’s have some fun. Frankie I heard the bridesmaids are all single.” I smiled.

“Singles ladies!” Frankie wolf whistled walking away.

“Way bro’s how are the comics doing?” I asked.

“Great, we have lots of new sketches.” Mikey said.

“We’ll send you by e-mail.” Mikey proposed.

“Cool! Please do it Gee.” I smiled.

MCR walked away leaving me alone with Jared.

“Have you seen Tomo?” I asked.

Jared’s expression turned naughty and a little disoriented.

“I don’t know if I can tell but they came and they left for a romantic weekend.” Jared smiled.

“You mean Bia and Tomo? Things are getting serious!” I said Jared bursting out laughing while observing me with tender eyes.

“You’re just like Shannon, you worry too much.” He giggled kissing my cheek.

“Like you don’t.” I smirked playfully.

“I really need some two time.” I smiled approaching Jared.

“We have all time in the world Paty.” Jared smiled picking my nose with his finger making me smile.

Some hours later Shannon and Jo cut the cake and in a blink of an eye they were ready for there well deserved honeymoon.

~~3 months later~~

I was packing slowly, I really didn’t want to leave our house in California to spend around 9 months sleeping in a tour bus but the thought of being with Jared and the guys made everything easier and better.

“Paty!” Jared called from downstairs.

“Coming!” I yelled back grabbing my two bags and a backpack and starting to bring them down the stairs.

“What the heck are you doing?” Jared asked widening his eyes and stopping me in the middle of the stairs.

“Bringing stuff down.” I said slowly.

“I’ll do it you haven’t eaten yet.” Jared said kissing my forehead and grabbing the bags and bringing them down.

I entered the kitchen and I found a bowl with warm milk and cereals, I sat on a chair and I observed Jared who was bringing his guitars down.

“Having fun?” Jared asked smirking.

I grinned shoving the spoon in my mouth, I finished in some minutes and I stood up.

“Anything left?” I asked looking up the stairs.

“No these are the last.” Jared said giving me my I-pod.

“I know you’ve been looking for it.” Jared smiled.

“Thanks.” I giggled.

I lost things too often or I simply didn’t remember where I had put them and Jared found that funny and interesting besides the fact that I looked lost and a little pissed when that happened and to make things worse Shannon liked to hide my stuff sometimes, but we always had fun.

“Are we going?” I asked looking out the window.

“Yes.” Jared answered his arm going around my waist and my head resting against his shoulder while both of us observed the sun rise.

“Let’s go.” I said calmly my arm around Jared’s waist while we entered a van that would get us to the tour bus.

Minutes later I was standing before a giant black tour bus.

“Intimidated by the big monster?” Jared grinned.

“A little.” I blushed.

“Come on I want to show you everything.” Jared said excitedly grabbing my hand.

He was truly happy about the fact that we would spent all this time together, just us, the band and music, for Jared it couldn’t get any better for now. He hadn’t touched the wedding subject but I knew he couldn’t wait for it.

I giggled and I followed him, he showed me the small room where we had 2 couches and a very small kitchen with the basics, some drawers for probably food and then we went through a small hall into the beds, actually the bunks. I flinched remembering the MCR tour where I slept in a bunk and to be honest I didn’t like it because it was just a very small space.

“Surprise.” Jared said opening a door at the end of the hall to reveal a room.

I stood in the doorway observing the giant bed in front of me and I instantly stepped inside the room while Jared stood in the doorway his arms crossed over his chest.

“BED!!” I said jumping into the bed making Jared laugh.

I smiled winking at him, Jared smirked and closed the door behind him.

“Are you teasing me miss?” He asked approaching the bed slowly.

“Me?” I asked biting my lower lip while crawling closer to the edge of the bed.

Jared had a playful face while stepping closer to me.

“Am I?” I asked when I reached him.

“Yes.” Jared said smirking, his hand going to the back of my neck keeping my head in place while his lips encountered mine softly at first but then more roughly.

He pushed my back to the bed very slowly never breaking the kiss, his hands exploring my body like if we had never been together before. I kissed him back roughly caressing his face while his hands found this way to my butt and squeezed making me grasp his tongue entering my mouth caressing the inside making me moan quietly.

Suddenly we heard voices of people laughing, it looked like Shannon, Tomo and Tim and suddenly the door opened.

“Oh my eyes!” Shannon said covering his eyes with a hand and covering Tomo’s eyes with his other hand.

Jared broke the kiss and he looked behind his back.

“A little privacy guys!” He said groaning under his breath.

“Hi guys.” I said waving while my other hand caressed Jared’s face.

“Hi!” Tim, Tomo and Shannon said waving back.

“Sorry we are busy.” Jared grinned standing up and closing the door quickly and locking it.

“Jared that’s not a good thing to do.” I said shooking my head.

“Well see the positive side I finally have you all for myself for a change.” Jared smiled lying on top of me again kissing me.

~~The next day~~

I woke up with the bus bumping up and down, I rolled to the other side to find myself alone, I blinked lazily and I sat on the bed. I stretched my arms and I stood from the bed yawning while walking to the bathroom where I washed my face and tied my hair in a bun.

I returned to the bed where Jared was lying staring at me shirtless, I instantly smiled.

“Morning.” I whispered when I was close enough for him to hear while I brought my lips to his tenderly.

Jared smiled brightly, wrapping his arms around my waist sitting me in his lap.

“Excited?” I asked.

“Nervous we have been away from the stage for so long.” Jared said.

“You’ll rock I know it.” I smiled.

“You always think the best so you don’t count.” Jared said smirking.

“How dare you? I was being nice!” I said with wide eyes.

Jared laughed his hands tickling me.

“Oh no, you won’t run away by making me… laugh!” I yelled trying to grab his hands while laughing uncontrollably.

“You laugh so adorably I can’t resist.” Jared said laughing back both of us seeming a couple of maniacs.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and then opened it enough to peek inside.

“I thought someone was being tortured with all this noise.” Tomo laughed.

“Morning Tome!” I said excitedly hugging him.

“Oh the hyperness.” He sighed massaging his temples but then smiling.

“Come on nobody can resist me!” I laughed evilly while jumping on his back while he ran to the small kitchen making me scream.

“HELP! Tomo wants to kill me by running around!” I yelled laughing.

“I knew it! With Paty around no one will be able to sleep.” Tim whined lying on the couch lazily.

“Timmy!” I said hugging him almost letting him out of breath.

“WHAT DID HE GIVE HER?!” Tim yelled while I walked back to the room.

“Here she is.” Jared smiled embracing me.

“Missed me?” I asked smiling while Jared let my hair loose.

“I love your hair sorry couldn’t resist.” He smiled innocently.

I smiled smelling his scent of just taking a shower, his hair dipping to my shoulders.

“Give the guys a break okay? We are all nervous.” Jared said.

“I know, I was just trying to ease the mood.” I said pouting a little.

Jared kissed the corner of my lips, I smiled and I kissed him sweetly pulling his face closer to mine.

“Stop teasing.” Jared groaned his hands in my hips some fingers playing with the upper part of my shorts.

“Stop doing that.” I said kissing his neck.

“Hey I gotta explore this.” I smiled.

“Okay, have fun.” Jared laughed.

I kissed him and I exited the room again feeling the tour bus still moving which I didn’t feel much comfortable about.

“Sis!” Shannon smiled.

“Hi!” I smiled hugging him.

“Where’s Jo?” I asked looking behind his back to find his room messy but empty.

“At home resting she’s 4 months pregnant but she’s already tired.” He smiled proudly his eyes sparkling with happiness.

I cupped his cheeks in my hands smiling, a baby on the way was the greatest thing happening right now besides the fact that Shannon was fully ready to be a daddy.

“Where are you going?” Shannon asked.

“Exploring the giant wale.” I giggled.

“Have fun.” He laughed re-entering his room.

“I come in peace.” I said entering the kitchen where Tomo was eating and from where I could see Tim still lying on the couch.

I joined Tomo, sitting on a chair eating slowly not really knowing what I was supposed to do on such a tight space that by the looks of things was still moving.

Then I came back, showered and put some random clothes on and I sat on one of the couches with a small note book where I had been writing some stuff down a thing Tim had encouraged me to do. I bit my pen when I felt the bus stop, Jared passed by the living room quickly and went through the door, I raised an eyebrow and followed him.

“Why are we stopping? We have a show tonight Paul.” Jared said at the driver who was looking at the wheels while scratching the back of his head.

“This wheel seemed strange, my bad Mr. Leto we will be on our way it’s just another 2 hours don’t worry.” He said coming back inside making Jared groan.

I kept observing him until he noticed my presence.

“Hi.” He said.

I extended my hand.

“Come.” I smiled.

I took Jared to the room again.

“Don’t be so stressed out, you guys will be there.” I said.

“I can’t take the idea of disappointing our fans out of my mind, ‘cause I imagine if you were there and I had’t met you and I couldn’t come to the show you would be devastated right?” Jared asked his hands grabbing my face.

“Hun don’t worry you will be there!” I reassured.

“That’s not what worries me it’s just the single chance of not being there.” Jared sighed.

“Why so insecure?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I guess I need to get familiar with this again.” Jared said.

I hugged him and I felt his hands go around my waist hugging me back tightly.

“What would I do without you?” He whispered.

I smiled and I gave a small gentle kiss on his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update of the day :D I'm happy!! :D

please comment <3