Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Him again?!

That night we arrived at Oregon where the first show was being held, the guys were running everywhere with the stage crew carrying various types of electronic devises, instruments and props. I didn’t dare moving so I wouldn’t disturb anyone but I finally decided to walk carefully outside the bus and I entered the venue. On the stage was nothing but lots of wires and an echelon giant flag that covered the wall completely.

I had my notebook in hand, I sat on the floor and I kept on drawing randomly just to keep entertained.

“Bear!” Tomo called from the stage.

My attention immediately drifted to him.

“Come here!” He called excitedly.

I left the notebook on the ground and I walked closer to him, he stretched his hands and he pulled me up to the stage.

“What?” I asked while both of us sat on the stage floor.

“Practice.” Tomo smiled giving me a guitar.

I sighed, I had three awesome people teaching me and I still felt like I hadn’t learned anything good about a guitar though I loved it.

“Shouldn’t you be helping or something?” I asked.

“Jared’s unstoppable.” Tomo said widening his eyes while I giggled.

Jared was pretty nervous and stressed out but it wasn’t his fault somewhat he felt under pressure, one way because of theirs fans who were expecting a lot and the other reason I didn’t knew what it was but I knew there had to be another reason because he had been talking about the tour for months and he gets like this all of a sudden.

“Where is he?” I asked looking around as I noticed the drum set had been put in its place.

“Somewhere.” Tomo said.

“I’ll go find him, see ya Tome.” I said high-fiving him and getting up.

“Afternoon.” I greeted the crew who gave me all kinds of looks which I ignored.

It’s a beautiful lie
It’s a perfect denial

I heard Jared sing in almost a whisper, I entered the room quietly where he was shaving.

“Hi.” I said softly.

Jared turned razor in hand smiling making me laugh.

“Give me a little kiss.” He said placing the razor on the sink and walking towards me.

“No Santa!” I laughed while Jared pinned me to the wall softly.

“Santa?” He said surprised just making me laugh louder.

“Just shut up.” Jared said glaring kissing my lips passionately.

“Why?” I asked breaking the kiss with a shocked face, I hated when someone told me to shut up.

“I was joking.” Jared said smiling clumsily.

“You know how hate that Jared, not even said by you can make me like it.” I said seriously releasing from his grip.

“Paty…” He started.

“Hm?” I asked opening the door.

“Don’t be mad at me, not tonight.” He said shoving his hands inside his jeans pockets.

“Did you do something for me to be mad? Think twice and you’ll figure by yourself.” I said calmly leaving.

He didn’t stop me, he knew he would only do worse. I got out of the building and I called Jo, the phone rang and rang.

“Hello?” She answered tiredly.

“Hi hun sorry to be calling were you sleeping?” I asked sitting on the sidewalk.

“Yeah but it’s okay, how are you?” Jo asked.

“Good and you?” I asked smiling.

“Super round.” Jo laughed.

“Oh it’ll be worth it.” I said looking at the sky that was blue and shiny.

“What’s wrong?” Jo asked knowing the answer to her question.

“Nothing.” I said biting my lower lip.

“Come on I know you, what happened?” She asked her tone changing to a concern one.

“Oh Jared and I, he told me to shut up and I didn’t hold my temper… as usual.” I sighed feeling awful for being so cold at Jared who just needed some support.

“Paty it’s your temper and I am surprised it has been holding so well, we both know you have a special temper and Jared was capable to ease it but not forever though he’s used to it hun.” Jo said.

“I should be supporting him not being an ass.” I said pushing my knees closer to my chest and resting my left elbow in them.

“Your not being an ass Paty, you love him too much to do so.” Jo said.

“But I’ve been feeling really weird.” I said tears going down my checks one by one.
“How so?” Jo asked.

“I feel a little tired of him.” I said crying abundantly.

“Paty you spent too much time with Jared and you are a person that gets sick of stuff a little quick so try to do new stuff because touring should be awesome and be with him normally.” Jo said.

“I know but I feel awful because I feel like this, he doesn’t deserve it.” I said wiping the tears.

“Don’t feel guilty you can’t control what you feel but you can make things better, you always do.” Jo said trying to cheer me up.

“I’ll be okay, the guys are here, I am here I should be focusing on having fun right?” I said.

“Heck yes!” Jo said excitedly.

“Thanks hun, I miss you.” I said.

“I miss you too I wish I could be there.” She said.

“Well I’ll try to find something nice to do.” I laughed standing up.

“Okay bye hun, love you!” Jo said.

“Love you!” I said hanging up.

I looked at the sky again and I closed my eyes enjoying the sun hitting my face, then I went inside the bus to grab something to eat and nobody was there.

I walked by the hallway and I entered my room and I was caught out of breath.

“Hugh?” I asked in pure surprise.

“Hi Patrícia.” Hugh said standing from the bed.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Some business.” He smirked.

“Don’t get any closer.” I said.

“Or what? You’ll scream?” He asked getting closer with each step.

“Yes.” I said.

“HELP!” I yelled when his hand covered my mouth while his body weight pushed me against the wall.

“I thought you were smarter.” He said.

“Paty!” Shannon called.

I widened my eyes with Hugh still holding me.

“Tell him everything’s okay…” He whispered when I saw a gun on his pocket.

I shivered from head to toe while Hugh took his hand from my mouth.

“What?” I asked fear taking control.

“I heard you scream are you okay?” Shannon asked from outside the door.

“Yeah I’m fine, it was just…” I hesitated when Hugh placed his hand in the gun.

“It was just a spider.” I lied shaking.

“Ok, when you’re done meet us at the backstage!” He said and I heard his footsteps getting further and so my hope.

“Good girl. Now I want 25 million dollars for these pictures or they’ll be all over the internet by tonight.” He said taking about 20 pictures from an envelop giving them to me.

I studied them, it was from Jo and Shannon’s wedding some photos from the venue, the ceremony and then from me, my father and me in the rain. On one side I didn’t care if people saw my real person crying but who was I to let Shannon and Jo’s wedding get public? I would get mad if it was mine.

“I don’t have so much money.” I said.

“How about this beautiful you pay 100 dollars from each of them.” He said.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“I need money, plain and simple.” He answered.

“Deal but I don’t want to see you ever again.” I said.

“Alright. Give me the money.” He said.

I hesitated again, he was putting things too easy but I couldn’t let my friend’s privacy be revealed because of me or Jared. I sighed and I passed him a check still feeling that something wasn’t right but that I didn’t have a choice.

“Oh by the way good luck on the court.” He smirked.

“What?” I asked but he opened the door and ran away.

“Come back here!” I yelled going behind him almost bumping into Jared.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Nobody.” I smiled.

“Sorry for earlier, I didn’t mean to offend you.” He said.

“I’m sorry too I’m behaving like an ass.” I said hugging him.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” Jared said.

I smiled kissing him sweetly but I couldn’t hold myself of what Hugh was talking about what did he mean with court?
♠ ♠ ♠
Update *.* Thanks everyone!

Please comment and make me happy :D