Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Concert

~~2 weeks later~~

“She’s gonna freak!” I heard in the background.

“She will be mad that we knew first than she did.” Tomo added.

I raised an eyebrow and I turned my I-pod off and I let the clothes I was folding on the bed. I opened my room’s door quietly and I took small steps into the living room.

“Jesus this isn’t fair.”

“Morning.” I stated.

All of them closed their mouths in a minute looking suspicious.

“Hi Paty.” Shannon answered smiling while I saw Jared sitting on the couch with a letter in his hands his eyes studying it closely.

“What’s up?” I asked casually.

“Hm..” Shannon said nervously.

“Allison put you on court for aggression.” Jared said.

“She did what?” I asked casually while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge telling myself I wasn’t hearing what he was saying.

“You heard.” Jared said looking at me with guilt on his eyes.

“Jared don’t…” I said sitting beside him.

“It’s my fault, you did because of me.” Jared said grabbing my hands in his.

“Everything is going to be okay, I didn’t anything wrong, I just defended myself.” I said.

“We have to get a lawyer.” Shannon said.

“I’ll take care of that, I’m starting to get bored of not doing anything besides I have some friends that might help.” I said.

“But..” Jared started.

“Hun I’m going to take that bitch down.” I said without blinking all of them staring in pure silence.

“That’s our Paty!” Shannon yelled laughing high-fiving me.

Jared kept in silence observing his own feet until he stood up and left the tour bus. I exchanged looks between the guys and I immediately stood up to follow him but Shannon grabbed my arm.

“He needs to be alone, you know him.” He said.

“He might need me.” I said.

“He feels guilty as hell, he needs to accept that you aren’t scared, he thought you would freak out.” Shannon explained.

I can’t freak out, he needs me to be strong now for both I thought talking to myself, Jared had taken care of enough problems by letting me be emotional while he took everything in his shoulders now it’s my turn. I gave the punch I’ll take the consequences.

Hours passed and Jared hadn’t show up the fans were starting to line up outside the doors anxiously with flags, t-shirts, pins and their own chants. I observed them smiling when I saw Jared entering the tour bus, he passed by me quickly and he entered the bedroom.

I sighed should I talk to him? I thought to myself.

“Paty..” I heard Jared call.

I walked to the room where he was buttoning his white shirt.

“Can you?” He asked looking between me and a black tie.

I smiled picking it up and starting to tie the knot and then putting the collar of the shirt in it’s right place.

“There, you look cute.” I smiled.

“I love you.” Jared said embracing me with one arm only and then kissing me sweetly.

“Get them tiger.” I smiled his forehead resting in mine a smile on our faces.

Jared kissed my cheek and ran out of the tour bus, I dressed a 30STM band t-shirt, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of silver Converse. I combed my hair, the tips were curly as always and I left the tour bus entering the back entrance.

“Good night.” I greeted the crew where everyone knew me by now.

“Mrs. Leto as arrived!” Chico smiled.

He was from the crew, he actually took care of the sound and he thought that bringing me on tour was a crazy idea but he liked the part of having a woman around.

“Hi Chico.” I smiled.

“They are making them suffer with so much suspense.” He shook his head.

“Go behind the curtain and you’ll be in a “V.I.P” space.” Chico smiled pointing the black curtain.

I smiled and I moved the curtain carefully I didn’t want to draw the attention to me. I walked quietly to a part of the stage from where I could see the show perfectly, sing and jump as much as I wanted and nobody would know I was there.

The white “veil” as Tomo called it fell on the stage covering it and everything went black, smoke started to come out which surprised me and then red lights in the background. We saw the guys appearing by turns and then the veil fell and everyone went crazy.

“AH!!” I yelled already jumping.

The concert went on with the guys giving a hell of a show as they did every single night, it felt so good to be there every single time.

“The last song of the night…” Jared started everyone asking for more but clapping at the same time.

“This song is for someone very essential to me, she’s here tonight I guess many of you know who I’m talking about. Thanks everyone for your support on what I am creating beside her, this song is for my sweet cheeks.” Jared said holding his acoustic guitar.

I felt like crying while my heart seemed to want to come out of my chest, I felt all of my emotions overflowing. I raised my hands in the air just letting myself hear Jared sing, so peacefully so truly that he eventually made me cry. That man had that gift only his voice could break me into tears.

He finished, bowed with his arms wide open, he kneeled and suddenly his hands were close to my face. He was smiling while sweat was all across his face, I stretched my hands grabbing his and he pulled me up carefully. I felt my feet touch the stage and the fans went hysterical, Jared hugged me and I hugged him back. Time passed and we became stronger, with each fight, each kiss and each obstacle.

After the show I waited patiently for the guys to meet the fans observing them, some fans were nervous others preparing what to say to their idols but I think the guys were even more nervous than they were. I chuckled and a girl noticed me, she whispered something to her friend and she out of the line approaching me.

“Hello.” She said smiling.

“Hi, enjoyed the show?” I asked.

“Yes, were you under the stage all that time?” She asked looking surprised.

“Yes.” I smiled.

“Can I see it?” She asked gesturing for my hand.

I smiled showing her the engagement ring.

“He really has good taste.” She mumbled to herself.

“Can you promise me something?” She asked looking directly into my eyes.

“Take good care of Jared because he deserves the best in the world and because if you don’t you’ll see what the Echelon is made off.” She winked.

“It’s a promise.” I said raising my hand in front of my chest.

The girl smiled and high-fived me while running back to the line, she was next and she got three hugs. After the guys finished Jared ran towards me walking beside me to the tour bus.

“Sleepy?” He asked.

“My legs hurt, with all these shows I’ll get real tired.” I smiled.

“That’s a shame.” Jared said smirking.

“Why?” I asked turning to face him while he kept walking guiding sense I was walking backwards.

“Because I’m not tired.” He said his smirk getting bigger.

“Oh I see smartass.” I said while Jared kissed my forehead.

“That head only thinks about evil things.” Jared smiled evilly.

I smiled and suddenly he picked me up bridal style.

“Jared!” I said laughing.

“Hm?” He asked closing the door behind him with his foot.

“Thanks for supporting me and I loved being on stage with you, thank you for making part of that experience.” I said.

Jared set me on the bed and he towered on top of me observing me with tender eyes.

“I’m going to marry you and I want to share everything I can with you, you are part of me and of my life now.” Jared said.

“I can’t thank you enough.” I smiled hugging him his body glued to mine just hearing each other breathing.

I unbuttoned one of Jared’s buttons quickly, Jared smiled and he put his hands softly inside my shirt wandering in my belly.

“You’re tickling me.” I laughed.

“Paty are you sure you are ready for court?” Jared asked it was obvious that subject had been consuming his mind for the entire day.

“J I’m ready whatever Allison does I’ll fight back don’t worry.” I assured him, I was confident for some reason, I was actually surprised I wasn’t panicking.

“I’m just worried.” Jared said resting his hand in my neck.

“You don’t need to, this time I’m the one saying everything will be okay.” I smiled.

Jared smiled kissing my lips softly while I moved to started undressing, Jared pulled me up sitting on the bed never breaking the kiss while we took each others clothes quickly not minding if we messed anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update *.* <3

Comment and make me inspired! All ideas are accepted :D