Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Chapter 26

~~5 months later, somewhere in Europe~~

I shivered while dressing a black sweater that I had found on one of Jared’s drawers. It was almost summer and I was dying in cold.

“Morning.” I said stepping into the living room where everyone was wandering in shorts and t-shirts.

“Morning!” Jared said happily coming towards me and immediately noticing.

“You aren’t better…” He sighed kissing my lips softly.

“No and don’t even have any idea that includes tea.” I frowned.

“We have someone sick?” Shannon asked.

“I think I am.” I said sneezing.

“You bed!” Jared commanded.

“Wait! I can’t be in bed all day.” I said.

“Do you have anything better to do?” Jared smirked.

“Today was Timmy’s day.” I pouted.

“No excuses. Now.” Jared said.

“I’ll bring you breakfast.” He said when I was close to the bedroom’s door with my arms crossed over my chest.

“I don’t want nothing from you!” I smiled entering the room and sneaking under the sheets and covers.

I closed my eyes breathing with difficulty and feeling my lungs do a lot of effort to keep me alive. I had been okay for months but some rain and too much sun a couple of days ago combined with not eating much and sleeping even less had made me sick. I hadn’t been sick for years and now that I was on tour I had to be cuffing, with fever and always sneezing.

I heard the door open what seemed like hours later I was having time illusions again which meant the fever was back. Then I heard soft footsteps, the door closed and I felt something sit on the end of the bed. A hand rested in my leg going its way up, touching my butt and then stopping in my waist.

“Hun…” Jared said uncovering my head.

My eyes remained closed, I didn’t have the energy to open them.

“Oh Jared..” I said.

“How are you?” He asked caressing my face.

“I’m awful.” I pouted.

I was terrible when I was sick, I was a pussy when I was sick. I always felt like time had stopped and that felt irritating to me Jared leaned forward and rested his lips in my forehead, I blushed slightly.

“You have fever, I brought you some food and a pill.” Jared said smiling.

I sat lazily on the bed, Jared handed me some toasts and warm milk, and after I ate I took the pill. Then I returned to lay down comfortably and I drifted into sleep.

“You want to talk to her? Wait honey let me see if she’s up.” I heard Shannon say and then he knocked on the door opening it.

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when he entered.

"How’s our sick girl?” He asked.

“A lot better.” I smiled going towards him hugging him.

“For you.” He said giving me his cell.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Paty! How are you? Have you taken anything?” Jo asked.

“Calm down, I’m okay.” I laughed.

“Shannon calmed all worried that you had been sleeping for hours, your fever was high and they thought Jared would have a heart attack or something.” Jo said alarmed.

“Oh my gosh, I was just a little out of shape.” I laughed sitting on the bed.

“Jo how is the baby?” I asked.

“Well it’s not a baby.. it’s the babies.” Jo said hysterically.

“WHAT? TWO SHANNON’S?!” I yelled in excitement.

“Paty please Shannon doesn’t know yet!” Jo said.

“Oh okay, Oh MY GOD!!” I yelled again laughing.

Jo being pregnant was great but twins was even better, when Shannon found out he would be even happier, I think he was really meant to be a dad.

“I’m excited!” I laughed.

Jo and I spent the next 2 hours on the phone when Shannon entering the room.

“Still on the phone? Women.” He shook his head making me smile.

“Bye hun, love you!” I said excitedly giving Shannon’s his phone.

“Paty someone needs you desperately on the living room.” Shannon said with a dramatic voice.

I laughed and I went to the living room where Jared was laying on the couch with pillow covering his eyes. I approached him carefully and quietly, I bent down with my arms supporting my body and with one hand I took a bit of the pillow off just enough for me to reach his lips. I kissed him passionately and when I was about to pull up his hands made me lay on him completely.

“How are you feeling?” Jared said his beautiful icy blue eyes studying mine.

Jared and I were together for a long time but he was still able to make me blush, laugh, get mad or make me the happiest person alive and I couldn’t wait for us to marry it would be the most special moment in our lives.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Just wondering…” Jared started “I was trying to imagine you in a ... wedding dress.” He chuckled.

I smiled leaning more against him.

“I bet we’ll be perfect, it’s going to be really special.” I smiled.

“MORNING!” A girl with blonde straight hair yelled entering the tour bus with a pair of huge sunglasses.

I stared at her in surprise while Jared turned his head, his arms still around me to look at her he shook his head and then sighed.

“Hi Soraya.” He said glancing between me and her.

Suddenly the guys came from the back of the tour bus and their faces were clear ‘Holy Shit’. I looked at them and then I stood up from the couch with a hand in my hip I was getting impatient.

“Nobody is going to introduce us?” I asked my temper starting to boil, I had a bad feeling about that girl.

“Oh I’m sorry my name is Soraya.” She introduced.

“Hello I’m Patrícia.” I said.

“I know who you are, Jared… talks a lot.” She smirked.

I raised an eyebrow at her and then glanced at Jared who was sitting on the couch. Everyone kept in silence until I was able to control my willing of knowing who she really was.

“Do you need anything?” I asked as politely as I could.

“I need Jared for the… decorations.” She said moving her eyelids sexily.

My eyes widened and I felt like a volcano about to explode but I got my temper controlled.

“Oh really…” I started to be cut off my Jared.

“Soraya I can’t right now you mind Tim goes?” Jared asked smiling nervously at her knowing I was mad.

“Oh sure.” She said giving him a fake smile while Tim went behind her.

When she was gone I turned to Jared with wide eyes.

“Who the hell is she?!” I asked shooting a furious glare at him.

“Chico’s daughter, she’s going to be a part of the crew for some weeks.” Jared explained trying to calm me down.

My eyes pierced his skin I was furious for a reason I couldn’t understand myself. I sighed heavily and I turned my back to him going towards the bedroom.

“Paty!” Jared called.

“I want to be alone.” I said coldly when his hand grabbed my wrist.

“Paty she’s not important.” Jared said.

“She’s important enough for you to not tell me she was here.” I said.

Jared let me go and I entered the bedroom closing the door softly behind me, I wasn’t sad, I wasn’t angry I was disappointed once again Jared didn’t tell me something important like having another girl who looked delight about him on the tour. I sighed laying on the bed was I being too harsh on Jared?

JARED’S P.O.V

I stepped out of the tour bus contemplating the clear blue sky, her favorite color. I had done it again, why do I keep on making Paty mad at me? I shook my head pacing a little.

“Man what was that about? We were confused.” Shannon asked siting on the stairs that led inside the tour bus.

“Dude I did it again, she’s mad at me again. We are always mad it’s incredible.” I said.

“You have close personalities and I know how you get about Syn and well Paty hadn’t any threat so far, Soraya made the volcano active.” Shannon laughed quietly.

“Bro you’re not helping.” I sighed.

“Sorry dude but let Paty cool off and keep away from Soraya, she almost ate you with her eyes.” Shannon said.

I nodded with my head it wouldn’t be a problem to stay away from Soraya but the real deal was to talk to Paty, she was so stubborn on certain things that not even I could change her mind.

Shannon rested his hand in my shoulder and he gave me a friendly smile.

“She loves you, you love her. It’s pretty simple to me.” Shannon smiled and he went to walk around.

I took my blackberry out and I started checking some e-mails.

“JARED!” Soraya yelled from inside the building.

I sighed.

“What?” I asked not taking my eyes from the blackberry.

PATY’S P.O.V

You love him so what the hell are you doing? Trying to push him away? I thought rolling to my other side.

“JARED!” I heard that girl Soraya yell.

I immediately stood up feeling some fire burning inside of me, I love Jared and that girl would know it! And guess what I got there in the right time, she was preparing to lean towards Jared.

“Yo Soraya girl!” I yelled.

Jared turned trying to not laugh at my attitude.

“Get of my husband.” I said seriously standing beside Jared his arm around my waist while he gave a kiss in the top of my head.

“Listen I know you’ll be with us for weeks but the next time I see you near him for anything besides the tour or concerts I won’t talking to you like I am now.” I said sarcastically at her while she stared, she had been caught.

“I never intended to steal Jared from you, you guys make such a nice couple.” She said sweetly.

“Thanks, but no thanks.” I said eyeing her.

“Soraya I think your dad can help you with that.” Jared said hiding a smile.

“Bye bye.” I waved smirking watching her leave completely pissed.

“Get of my husband.” Jared said in a girly voice making me laugh.

“I’ve got the best almost wife.” He said pulling me closer to him.

“I’ve got the best almost husband, boyfriend and friend.” I smiled leaning in kissing him passionately his hand grabbing my neck deepening the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update *.*

Please comment and make me inspired <3