Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Planning a wedding

~~June~~

“Hi!” I greeted happily dropping the bags on the floor while running towards the twins hugging them.

They were 5 months old already and they were the cutest things. Tour was over for months which was a relief but also sad, you can’t imagine what the love that the fans give feels like.

“Hi Jo!” I said happily leaving the twins playing with their toys and walking by the small garden where Jo was resting.

“Hi Pats.” She said smiling.

“Where are the guys?” I asked in disbelief sitting beside her my eyes never leaving the twins.

This mother role was starting to kick me hard and I was definitely changing, I never wanted kids and now the only thing I could think was what eye color would by child have? Jared’s or mine? I know stupid.

“I don’t know Shannon has been busy and he always skips the questions.” Jo said.

“Jared spends more time with his Blackberry than with me which is strange, we should be planning our wedding.” I said worriedly.

“We picked August 8th but we don’t have the venue, I don’t have a dress or the decoration, or the flowers, or the cake. Nothing!” I said.

“Paty! Calm down! You have a wedding planner which is great, just call her and make an appointment.” Jo said.

Wedding stress was also starting to bug my insides, my deepest fear was that the wedding would just go wrong, deep down I knew it wouldn’t but I was still afraid at the possibility.

“You’re right. I gotta go home though, laundry to do, house to clean, groceries to put on the shelves.” I said sighing.

“I hate the house wife life thank God we never spent much time at home.” I said obviously bored but with a hint of a smile.

“I know you wanna tell.” Jo teased, she definitely knew me better than anyone else.

“Oh okay! I have the perfect bachelor party idea!” I said my eyes sparkling as I smiled excitedly moving in my chair.

“There is going to be a full week of concerts somewhere in July and I was thinking about attending, the first ever bachelor party that last a whole week!” I said with my hands in the air.

“A week without Jared?” Jo asked.

“Cheating is allowed.” I said sticking my tongue at her playfully.

“It seems good to me.” Jo said laughing.

“And the maids of honor?” She asked.

“You, Bia, Anne, Claudia, Carly my little love, Lily of course, Martha hm… Vanessa, Amy and no one else I think. Though I don’t know how many guys Jared’s gonna bring.” I said.

“Who’s your best man?” Jo asked.

“Johnny Depp. He was a sweetheart and he said YES!” I said excitedly.

“I’m gonna faint! You’re so damn lucky!” Jo said hitting my shoulder lightly laughing.

“I promise to introduce him this time.” I said high-fiving her sense Jo was a big Johnny Depp fan but she hadn’t had a chance to meet him yet, yeah I’m a great friend right?

“Hun I love you but I gotta go. Can you come with me next week to the bride dress fitting?” I asked.

“Who’s going?” I asked.

“All the maids, the shop lady will go crazy.” I laughed as I kissed the twins foreheads and picked my bags.

“Okay Pats I’ll call you tomorrow. Don’t be too harsh on Jared okay?” Jo asked.

“Oh okay and you don’t break Shannon’s legs.” I said evilly as Jo laughed and hugged me.

I entered the car as The Killers blasted for them radio “For Reasons Unknown” playing in the background, I put the seatbelt and I started driving. About half an hour later I arrived at my apartment sighing as I opened the door, it was a big mess. I closed the door behind me and I went towards the kitchen placing the groceries in their place I didn’t know how much time I would be in Lisbon so I had to have the basics.

“Paty?” I heard Jared call unsurely.

“Honey?” I asked back going towards the bedroom to find the door locked.

“Jared?” I called knocking on the door.

“Wait!” He yelled as I heard him run around, close doors and move things around.

I placed my ear against the door trying to figure what he was doing when the door flew open, a pair of strong arms caught me before I touched the floor and I looked up blushing.

“What were you doing?” I asked looking behind his back.

“Nothing!” Jared said defensively while pushing me slowly out of the room.

“But..” I started trying to stand in front of him but his lips touched mine while he closed the door behind him.

“Be patient.” He mumbled as he got in the room again in a flash locking the door.

I blinked amazed, whatever he was doing was important. I called the wedding planner and in the next day I would meet her meanwhile I searched in my laptop for wedding cakes and some flower arrangements.

“Dinner!” I announced placing the pizza in the kitchen’s counter.

Movie, pizza slice, couch and Jared nothing better I thought smiling but I didn’t get a response. I rolled my eyes and walked to the room again knocking.

“Jay?” I asked loudly.

I heard the door’s key turn and the door opened, the room was dark which was unpleasant.

“Jared?” I asked quietly walking more deep into the room.

I turned the light switch and I saw that the bed was open and covered with pedals of different types of flowers my lips formed a smile instantly. The bathroom’s door was open and I walked to it, where the hell was Jared?

“Hi.” He whispered embracing me from behind and pushing me against the sink.

“Feisty?” I smirked turning around as Jared smiled pushing me against him roughly his lips crushing into mine in a battle for dominance.

My hands went towards his waist making their way around his belt starting to take off his pants slowly while he took my shirt over my head kissed me lustfully.

He spread my legs open and picked me up sitting me on the sink with a hand behind my neck grabbing onto it as his lips smashed mine passionately. I was so stunned that all I could do was try to answer back while my legs wrapped around him instinctively.

He placed his arm under my butt and he started to carry me to the bed, my hands around his neck as I nibbled on his ear and kissed my way down to his neck making him shiver but moan in pleasure. I giggled as we landed on the bed.

“I love you.” Jared said stopping to just look at me through those beautiful blue eyes.

“I love you too.” I smiled caressing his face.

Jared chuckled as he kissed down my neck and then my belly button licking it making me giggle. I took my own pants out as Jared threw them God knows where and he took his blue t-shirt showing his perfectly built chest. I stared at him as his hands snaked their way to the back of my bra taking it off quickly his hand taking control of my breast squeezing from time to time making me moan while he bit down on my bottom lip. Suddenly his lips were gone and in my left breast playing with it as I went nuts but enjoying in a way, I finally moaned and Jared smiled victoriously. I was recovering when I felt Jared pounding inside of me roughly making me scream at the sudden move. I arched my back as he trust himself inside of me harder and deeper making me moan, he groaned his eyes locking with mine.

“Jared…” I said breathing out digging my nails in his shoulders while biting my lower lip.

“Yes?” He asked smiling seductively while approaching me, his hands never leaving my hips but his pace getting even faster.

“Oh God!” I screamed as Jared’s lips attached to mine passionately as I felt a huge force come from within.

Jared pulled his lips away to breathe and I moaned loudly, he moaned softly collapsing on top of me panting and sweating. I laughed placing my hair back and placing my hand on his back caressing it lightly. Jared started making circles on my skin making me moan softly while I grabbed onto his hair, Jared looked up smiling brightly and he pushed me to his level kissing me roughly his tongue entering my mouth again but this time mine kept in its place getting massaged intensely.

I was able to put myself on top without breaking the kiss and then I started trailing his abs with my careful fingers while Jared observed intently.

“Sweet cheeks…” He breathed out shooting his head back.

“Shh.” I whispered in his ear biting softly as my hands made the way down when I felt a bump under me making me smirk.

“Someone’s excited.” I giggled placing my legs on the sides of his body.

I began bouncing up and down slowly rocking him the pace getting faster and my breathing deeper. I moaned loudly as Jared moaned my name back making me smile. Jared hands grabbed onto my hips slamming me deeper against him making me groan but moan with each thrust.

Jared’s chest moved up and down quickly as he breathed, his eyes were looking up but then his head turned to me. He was still panting but he pulled my face towards his again kissing me passionately.

“Are you frenching me?” I asked half laughing.

“Oh babe you wouldn’t know what you can learn in France.” Jared smirked pulling me towards him again.

I had never seen him like that, so passionate, so full of lust and desire but I oddly loved it. I finally collapsed on his side, his arm around me as we drifted into sleep.

“Paty.”

“What?”

“You’re late.” Jared giggled.

“What time is it?” I said moving my eyebrows though my eyes were still closed.

“12 am.” Jared said.

“What?!” I yelled literally jumping from the bed, forgetting that I was still naked.

“Fuck I’m like 1 hour late.” I said in panic as Jared stared at me amusedly.

“I called and re-scheduled. 1 pm.” He said.

“Then why did you wake me up?” I asked returning to the bed.

“I felt like it.” He chuckled resting his nose in mine as I closed my eyes.

“And by the way… our sex is awesome.” He chuckled making me giggle and place my arm around him hugging him.

~~1 p.m~~

I was fully dressed and waiting, Jared wasn’t here because he had something to do. Like always he been able to skip the question part, smarty pants, I thought smiling as Holly sat in front of me.

“Hi Holly.” I said smiling.

“Hello Patrícia.” She said smiling and taking various folders out with things to show me.

“About the dress…” She started.

“Don’t worry I’m getting it next week.” I said.

“The cake.” She said showing me a lot of cakes.

“Can it be chocolate flavored?” I asked smiling.

“Of course.” Holly smiled.

“Then I think this one is perfect, I like it. I want a cake with 3 tiers, white frosting and Jasmine flowers maybe blue… or light pink.” I said thoughtfully

“Don’t forget the chocolate.” I said laughing.

“The rings?” Holly said.

“Jared and I are doing our own sketches for them and the nice man said they would be a sample in two days for us to approve or make any change.” I said.

“Bridal shower and bachelor party?” She asked.

“I have mine ready. I know nothing about Jared’s.” I said grinning.

“The flower arrangements and the bouquet, I actually brought some pictures of things you might like.” Holly said.

“I like this one with the red and white roses and then this small silk ribbon around the whole bouquet.” I said.

“To decorations I was thinking about all sorts of flowers and maybe the florist could incorporate others than roses because I don’t want too much roses I want variety and something beautiful. But I also want that Paty and Jared touch.” I explained as Holly took notes of everything.

“Is the venue ready? And the transportation?” I asked.

“Yes, Jared and I arranged everything. Here you have your 250 invitations.” Holly said handing me two bags.

“Alright thank you Holly please call me when you have anything alright?” I said as I exited the room.

One thing in my mind were the freaking shoes, I mean I wouldn’t stand heels for like 10 hours so I was going to do my wonder and wear flip flops. I had free time so I went shopping for a dress to wear after the first dance just in case because the wedding dress was too important to mess up or get dirty.

About two hours later I was back into my apartment and Jared was using the computer.

“Hi hun.” I said.

“Hello pretty. What took you so long?” He asked as I bent down to kiss him.

“Holly and I had tons to do yet. Hun tell me you took care of the entertainment.” I said lying on the couch with my eyes closed.

Today my energy seemed to be off and only one reason was accepted: the sex.

“I did, hun.” Jared said.

“Great!” I said.

“I brought the invitations!” I squealed happily.

“We have to start filling them.” Jared said sighing but smiling widely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read the one-shot my friend Crazysabby wrote for me :D Thanks hun!!
http://www.mibba.com/story/Crazysabby/Fictional-Reality

Alright the wedding is almost happening, I'm so excited *.* I think everyone knows I'm awful at writing about sex but I kinda need this to happen so here it is I hope everyone likes it :D Any advice is taken :D

Thanks everyone <3