Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Almost there

Who’s missing?” I asked placing another invitation in the bag of the already written.

“Bam and Missy Margera.” Jared answered.

I tried to not giggle as I watched him turned to the counter cooking something that smelled deliciously. I had been writing the invitations for about 2 hours now and all of them had a special note because I wanted the guests to feel special and every invitation to be unique. ‘Bring the autographed skateboard you promised Paty. Love Jared and Paty’ I wrote smiling as I put the invitation inside a deep blue invitation with golden details and Paty and Jared written and intertwined in the front also in golden.

“How many left?” Jared asked.

“About 10.” I answered taking another out.

Suddenly my eyes found a plate of Italian pasta right in front of my nose, I looked up smiling to receive a kiss on the forehead. Jared pulled a chair and sat in front of me studying what I was doing while he ate.

“Can you stop?” He asked.

“I’m almost done, let me finish before my energy runs off.” I said glancing at him smirking.

"You are without energy?!” Jared said dramatically.

“For someone’s fault.” I said pointing my index finger at him smiling.

Jared grinned widely and he stood up bending over me letting his head rest in my shoulder as I heard him breathing. His arms went around my shoulders protectively and his hands went over mine.

“Paty?” Jared asked.

“Yes?” I said turning my head lightly.

“I have something to show you.” He said taking me by the hand.

“I made a new sketch for the rings.” Jared said seeming a little nervous but at the same time excited.

He brought me to the guest room that he had turned into his office or his living mess as I chose to call it and he searched through a pile of papers.

“I hope you like. The idea just overflew my mind.” Jared said.

I observed the messy but clear sketch with attention and a sensation of burning happiness with a mist of crying went by me. There before of me were the most beautiful wedding rings I had ever seen in my entire life, none of what the nice man had showed us could compare.

“Oh my God… They are simply perfect.” I said still feeling that those words couldn’t describe how I loved the rings.

“You can’t write Paty in it.” I giggled.

“Of course I can, it’s my wedding ring.” Jared chuckled.

“But are marrying some Patrícia girl.” I grinned.

“My Paty.” Jared said embracing me.

~~The next week~~

“Good morning.” I said happily while I entered the dress maker’s small shop.

“Hello miss.” The old lady greeted smiling.

“Aren’t my maids here?” I asked.

“Oh yes they are.” The old lady said smiling sweetly.

She guided me forward into the shop and I was stunned.

“What are you guys doing here?!” I asked with wide eyes.

Jared’s P.O.V

I entered a local suit shop where I would be meeting Shannon, Tomo and Brent so they could help me with the suit picking and tie. I was more than excited and it was all Paty’s fault, she was in the happiest mood I had ever seen about the dress.

“Good morning.” I greeted politely.

“Mr. Leto, how are you son?” The man asked smiling widely.

He was happier than usual to see me, he guided me more inside of the shop where I found Jo, Bia, Anne, Claudia, Carla though Paty called her Carly all the time, Martha, Lily, Nessa and Amy.

“Girls?” I asked.

“Surprise!” Bia said throwing her arms in the air.

“Where are the guys?” I asked.

“Around.” Jo said grinning evilly while all of them giggled.

I stared awkwardly at them but wait, if the girls are here and they were supposed to be with Paty then who’s with Paty?

Paty’s P.O.V

“PATY!” Frankie yelled squeezing me in a tight hug.

“Frankie!” I said still in surprise.

“Gee? Mickey? Tomo? Timmy? Brent? Shannon!” I yelled as the lady giggled on my side.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked.

“Helping you.” Shannon said grinning.

“Who decided?” I asked.

“The maids and the guys!” Frankie announced placing his arm around my shoulder smiling widely.

“Why?” I asked.

“You guys deserve a special wedding so we traded, the girls help the groom and the guys the bride.” Tomo explained smiling.

I sighed, this dress proving was going to be long.

“I bet this was your idea Shannon Christopher!” I yelled as all of them tried to peek behind the dresser to see how I looked in the first dress.

“Kinda.” I heard Shannon say all of them laughing.

“So?” I said opening the dresser’s curtain and showing the first dress.

They all stared in pure shock, was is that bad?

“Do I look that horrible?” I asked in panic.

“Horrible?” Mickey said.

“You are beautiful.” Gerard finally spoke.

“That’s not gonna help. I need the perfect dress I can’t take all!” I said smiling.

I kept dressing and undressing, some were automatically out and others they all had different opinions until I found the one that was the baby of my eyes.

“Guys what about this one?” By now they were all talking but suddenly a silence went by them all.

“Not silence.” I threatened as the old lady came behind me to tight it a little more.

“Miss I think this is the one and the all gentlemen agree.” She smiled.

I looked at the guys with hope in my eyes and they were all smiling warmly.

“Paty Jared’s gonna die in that altar.” Shannon said pecking my cheek smiling.

“This is the one.” I said looking at myself in the mirror and starting to pictured my entrance and there it hit me.

Would my father take me down the aisle?

Jared’s P.O.V

I had Jo and the girls discussing on which tie I should use after 1 hour on deciding which upper part was better and deciding that the suit was going to be black.

“Girls!” I said.

“Just think of what Paty would like.” I said smiling.

All their faces melted and they handed me a champagne colored tie, Jo put it in place and they all clapped as I turned around happy with the result. I just hope Paty would like it this much.

“Jay we gotta go. Bridesmaids dresses.” Jo smiled and they all waved smiling at me leaving.

I waved back breathing in relief.

“I was afraid they would strangle you.” The man laughed taking the tie.

“Bride maids?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“That’s unique we don’t get bride maids here often.” The man smiled.

I smiled back while thinking of what happened to the guys.

Paty’s P.O.V

“Well thanks guys you were a great help.” I said now in my normal clothes.

“You’re welcome hottie.” Shannon said pulling me into a bear hug which made me laugh loudly earning stares for the rest of the guys.

I hugged everyone of them as the girl started to arrive.

“Easy tiger.” I said when I noticed Frankie was already staring at Amy.

“Grr.” Frankie growled quietly making me giggle.

“Girls!” I said running towards them hugging each of them.

“How could do this to me?” I asked.

“I thought you liked surprises.” Bia said.

“And I do!” I said happily.

“Girls it’s very nice to see you all but we have to go.” Shannon said kissing Jo’s lips softly and then leaving with the remaining guys.

“Tomo, I want my sis back!” I yelled smirking.

“So how was he?” I asked once we were all in the shop with my heard beating faster in my chest.

“Should we tell her girls?” Amy asked smiling widely.

“Please!” I pleaded making puppy eyes at all of them.

“Handsome.” Jo said and I squealed in happiness.

“I can’t wait. Seriously.” I said smiling widely as all of them went by turn to the dresser so the nice lady could take their measures.

Jared P.O.V

“Hey dude.” I said greeting Shannon who was followed by Tomo, Brent, Mickey, Gerard and Frankie.

“Where were you?” I asked.

“With a beautiful bride to be.” Brent smiled evilly.

“No! You saw the dress she’s wearing?!” I asked in pure excitement.

“Heck yes man. She was gorgeous.” Shannon said as Tomo and him joined on the ‘aw’ part.

I laughed along them trying to picture what type of dress Paty would choose, she could go in her pajamas but she would still be a gorgeous bride.

Paty’s P.O.V

After saying my goodbyes to the girls I went home, to relax a bit and get courage to call my dad. He was my father after all but to be honest I did want him in my wedding although everything he did.

“Hey dad.” I said when he picked up.

“Paty? How are you?” He asked in surprise.

“I’m going good though I’m pretty busy and you?” I asked.

“Just came back from the honeymoon.” He said.

I closed my eyes for a moment, little things like that made me flinch after all he had just married to my stepmother.

"I hope you had fun.” Liar I thought.

“Dad? Will you walk me to the aisle?” I asked.

“I’m afraid I won’t be able to… I’m sorry sweetie.” My father said.

The invitations for my father, Constance and the best man and maids had been already sent so my father should have his in his hands right now.

“Why?” I asked fighting the tears back.

“Business trip during August 1st and 10th.” He said coldly.

“You’re lying, just tell me you don’t want to come!” I spat back running my fingers through my hair.

“That’s not true.” He said.

“Yes it is. I knew calling was a mistake.” I said.

“Paty please…”

“No dad, enough. I’m sick of trying to give you chances and you screwing up. Goodbye.” I said and the phone dead before my dad could answer.

Idiot I thought shaking my head while lying on the bed curled into a ball.

Jared’s P.O.V

“Paty!” I called when I entered her apartment but it was too quiet, no music blasting, no Paty singing nothing.

I entered the bedroom and Paty was with her back turned to me and curled into a ball.

“Sweet cheeks?” I asked sitting next to her, her eyes were closed and her face was wet, she had been crying.

“What happened?” I asked pulling her into my lap gently, she pressed her body against mine placing her head in the crook of my neck her slight breath tickling my neck.

“I don’t have anyone… that would take me down the aisle.” She said grabbing onto my shirt.

I placed my arm around her shoulder keeping her in place as I kissed her cheek softly.

“I’m sure Shannon would accept without blinking or even Tomo.” I suggested.

I hated seeing her cry specially because of her father, he was an ass that didn’t give any credit to his daughters and they were both amazing girls.

“I know but… it’s any girls dream to be with her father and mine it’s not gonna be there.” Paty said her big beautiful chocolate brown hair looking straight at mine.

“Listen… it’s your fathers lose. It’s our wedding and were going to have a blast!” I said caressing her face sweetly and slowly.

She leaned her face more against my hand at my touch smiling. I smiled back leaned forward carefully, one of her hands went to the back of my hand playing with my hair as our lips joined passionately.

~~The next day~~

Paty’s P.O.V

Jared had his fingers lanced with mine as we left the jewelry store happily, the rings were going to be just like the sketch. The venue was ready, the dress and suit too.

“We have to go check on the cake ‘cause tomorrow I’m leaving for my bachelor party!” I said giving Jared a happy smile.

“You’re gonna have fun.” Jared said.

“Cheating is allowed.” I said biting my lower lip.

“Don’t tempt me.” Jared smirked kissing my cheek.

“Oh you know me.” I said smiling.

The cake was going to be ready in time and all the food too, another relief. The flowers were going to be taken care by my aunt as so as the venue decoration. The day was getting closer and I was getting more nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have the ending planned and almost written so stay tunned and please comment! It would mean a lot to me seriously :D The picture of the cake, rings and dresses will be posted soon ^^