Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

False alarm

“Don’t save me, don’t save me
‘Cause I don’t care”


I scratched my eyes before opening them, I searching for my cellphone and I picked it up without seeing the I.D.

“Hello?” I said feeling my throat hurt a little as I burried my face on the soft white pillow.

“You seem tired.” Jared’s voice came from the other side as he chuckled.

“I’ve been singing and screaming… a lot.” I said chuckling.

I haven’t seen Jared for three days now and my heart was starting to beat faster just by hearing his voice, I really missed him.

“Having fun?” He asked as I heard the girls scream downstairs.

“Yeah, it’s been really fun. Tonight is Nine Inch Nails.” I teased sitting up.

I stood up and examined myself, my hair was really messy and I needed a big shower.

“I know… and who more?” He asked.

“YOU’RE CHEATING!” I heard Amy laugh.

“Foo Fighters, Oasis, Kings of Leon and The Cure.” I said checking the festival paper.

“Kings of Leon? Jo’s gonna go nuts.” Jared laughed as I heard noise from outside the room.

“Hun hold a minute, something’s up downstairs.” I giggled.

“Paty.. wait.” He said as I opened the door to find Shannon downstairs being hold my Amy and Lily.

“Bro!” I yelled running down the downstairs and jumping on him.

“I missed you too.” Shannon smirked as I observing his face.

“Nice shades.” I said.

“Nice hair.” He laughed running his hands on my hair as we both laughed.

“Wait… if you’re here that means…” I started as I stormed pass all of them to the front door.

“Paty?” I heard Jared call on the phone as I saw him with his back agaisnt the passengers door of Shannon’s silver BMW.

“JARED!” I yelled letting my cell phone fall on the ground.

Jared turned slowly with a wide smile and opening his arms as I jumped on him crushing my lips passionately against his.

“God I missed you so much.” I said hugging him tightly against me smiling widely as I smiled his cologne.

“I missed you too sweet cheeks.” He chuckled holding me against him as we heard each other breath.

“I promise to cheat and here I am.” He chuckled kissing me passionately biting my bottom lip softly.

“That’s bad luck!” Martha yelled from the front door all of them giggling.

“You’re just jealous that we’re cheating on our own bachelor party!” I yelled back Jared and I laughing.

“How are you?” Jared asked looking at me intently.

“Fine why?” I asked titling my head to the side.

“Did you through up again?” He asked.

“I’m immune to alcohol baby!” I said throwing my arms in the air.

Jared took the chance and he embraced me against his chest.

“Let’s go inside?” He suggested.

“Yeah let’s go.” He said as he intertwined his hand with mine.

“My cell…” I said smiling childishly as Jared took him from my hand and studied it with his eyes.

“You’re lucky that this is actually alive.” He laughed handing me the cell phone as I smiled at him.

“TOMO!” I yelled running towards Tomo who started to laugh loudly at the door as I hugged him.

“Missed you too… Mrs. Lioness.” He smirked as I glared at him.

“Timmy!” I yelled in Tomo’s ear as Tim approached me smiling.

“Hi dudette.” He said.

“Hey man, long time no see.” I said.

“Guys… I’m sorry to say but you are still in disadvantage.” I smirked crossing my arms over my chest.

The girls turned around all with evil grins as the guys gasped, I laughed quietly.

~~Later that day~~

“Paty?” Jared asked entering the room as I finished zipping my skinny jeans zipper.

“What?” I asked looking straight at him.

“Ready to go?” He asked observing me.

“Yeah just let me put my converse on.” I said looking under the bed.

“Actually I have something I want you to try.” Jared said pulling me by my wrist and giving me a box.

I observed it as Jared kept smiling at me, I opened the box and I started to take the paper out that was hiding a pair of High-Top Nike shoes.

“OH MY GOD!” I yelled taking them in my hands and staring at them in pure shock.

“Try them on!” Jared said happily.

“Is it my birthday?” I asked eyeing him.

“Can’t I give my girlfriend a gift?” He smirked.

“You spoil me too god damn much.” I said still observing the shoes in front of me.

They had mostly white parts, the symbol was red and some yellow stripes, not my favorite colors but definitely cool shoes. I put them on without a second thought and I looked down at my feet.

“They are so cool!” I said happily.

“Something’s missing though.” Jared said placing his hand under his chin and grabbing the black scarf around his neck and gently placing it around mine as I blushed.

“We’re going to a concert, I’m supposed to get dirty.” I said winking at him.

“I know.” Jared said placing his arms around my waist.

“But you still look cute.” He said.

“Ow thanks.” I said kissing him sweetly as he pushed me more against him.

“AH! My eyes!” Amy said dramatically as she burst into the room and threw herself into the bed covering her eyes with her arm.

“Amy!” I called holding back my laughter.

“You two ready to go?” She asked lifting her head.

“Yeah.” Jared chuckled as Amy stood up quickly and went down the stairs.

“What are you anxious for?” I yelled.

“FOO FIGHTERS!” She yelled.

I laughed as everyone was read to go and starting to enter the cars sense we were driving today.

“V.I.P cards?” I asked.

“Yeah why?” Shannon asked.

“Dudes I mean I’m here to be unnoticed and being a V.I.P is directly saying “I’m here!!”” I said pointing at the card.

Shannon and Jared burst out laughing as they shook their heads.

“Come on Paty we’ll be in the best place.” Jared said.

“So?” I said as the girls stared at me.

“Paty! Being a V.I.P rules why the stubborness?” Jo asked.

“Because… I’m here to rock and if I’m a V.I.P people will take pictures.” I said.

“People take pictures all the time.” Shannon said.

“Okay but if someone pisses me off I’ll through the card at their face.” I said with a threating look.

“Then I won’t piss you off.” Shannon said hiding behind Jo as everyone laughed.

It was around 12 pm and Kings of Leon were playing Manhattan though I could barely stand on my own feet. Jared was behind me with his arm around my torso and his head resting in my shoulders as I sang lightly to the lyrics.

“Let’s get something?” He asked.

“Coke?” I asked smiling.

“Whatever you want hun.” He chuckled.

Jared winked at Shannon who winked back, Jo turned around and whispered something to Shannon who chuckled towards me. Once again I felt everyone knew something I didn’t which made me feel weird.

“I have something to ask you.” Jared said after we got our drinks and sat on the ground sense everyone was gathering in the front to wait for The Cure.

“What?” I asked turning my head towards his as some strands of hair fell to the my face.

“Have you thought about who you want to take you down the aisle?” Jared asked carefully grabbing my hand in his.

“Well to be honest no…” I said lowering my head.

Memories of my father started to overflow my mind but I didn’t blame Jared because he was just worried that on our wedding would be sad to me in a way. Suddenly I felt his hand on my shoulder as he squeezed it.

“I didn’t bring the subject to see you sad.” He said.

“I know… but you know how I feel about my dad.” I said.

“I think your dad doesn’t know what’s he’s missing.” He said sitting closer to me and placing his arm around my shoulder.

“That’s my favorite song.” I smiled as Robert Smith started to sing Lullaby.

In the next minute we were standing and starting to enjoy the music.

“Let’s join the guys?” I asked.

“Yeah come on.” Jared said grabbing my hand as we tried to pass through the people to were our group was.

“We thought you guys were lost.” Jo teased as Jared’s arm went around my waist but a little lower as I blushed a little.

~~About 2 hours later~~

I was sitting on the car with a huge headache and my stomach rumbling inside.

“Babe?” Jared asked as I noticed he was on my side.

I moved my body so my head was resting agaisnt his shoulder, he gave me a concerned look as Jo turned her head behing and palced her hand in my forehead.

“No fever.” She announced studying me and then widening her eyes.

She smiled tenderly as I closed my eyes.

Jared’s P.O.V

I was getting seriously worried about Paty, something was definitely wrong and she wouldn’t tell me what it was. Jo was giving me the most maternal look I had ever seen in her face.

“It must be exhaustion.” She said.

“Good that tomorrow is the last day of the festival what are you girls doing to do until next Monday?” I asked caressing Paty’s face and placing a few strands of hair behind her ear smiling at her tired face.

“We’ll go to the beach probably and to the pool too. I was thinking about some spa sense Paty wants to go to one for a long time.” Jo said.

“That sounds fun.” Shannon smirked as he parked the car outside Amy’s house.

“She’s sleeping?” Jo asked.

“Yeah, I’ll carry her up.” I said picking Paty bridal style in my arms.

“I’ll open the front door and the room’s door.” Shannon said as he closed the car.

The others had gone to some club but we had decided to head home sense Paty was clearly not feeling well. I placed her on the bed gently as she curled into a ball. I observed her worriedly, I didn’t know what was going on and that was starting to make me angry.

Paty’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes because the rays of sun were hitting my face, I turned around to find Jared sleeping on my side with his arm under my head. I cuddled next to him but I couldn’t sleep anymore so I stood up slowly.

I went down the stairs to find Jo on the couch watching Miami Ink, I sat beside her and I started watching too.

“Feeling better?” She asked.

“I never felt bad, I guess I was just tired.” I said.

“Jared was really worried and I have to ask you something ‘cause I noticed something…” Jo said biting her lower lip her greenish brown eyes looking into mine.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Are you pregnant?” She asked with a half-smile.

“No!” I said with my eyes widened.

I loved kids I really did, but having my own wasn’t in my plans for now.

“You sure seem like you are. Lots of appetite, more tired than usual, more sleepy than usual.” Jo said.

“I’m not.” I insisted.

“Then take the test.” Jo said throwing me a box.

“Fine, I’ll do it!” I said mumbling stuff to myself as I went to the closest bathroom.

15 minutes later I was back and with a smile on my face.

“False alarm.” I said as Jo frowned and I saw Jared standing on the top of the stairs, the smile leaving his face.

I raised an eyebrow at Jo who looked up but Jared had already walked back to the bed room.

“Shannon has been telling Jared how awesome it is to be a daddy so Jared told me that he thought that you could be pregnant because you had felt sick.” Jo explained.

“Oh no.” I said feeling like if a knife had just stabbed me in the chest.

“Jared never said a thing to me about that.” I said.

“He was a little scared that you’d freak out about having a baby.” Jo said.

“I have to do something…” I started.

“Talk to him.” Jo said as Shannon showed up in a t-shirt and boxers.

“Morning.” He said bending down to kiss Jo passionately and then patting my head.

“Hey I’m not a dog.” I said trying not to laugh like I always did as I ran towards the bedroom.

“Jay?” I asked opening the door..

Jared was sitting on the bed with his head between his hands.

“Hun…” I started placing my hand on his shoulder as I kneeled in front of him.

He lowered his head even more but I forced his chin up.

“Hey look at me.” I said trying to find his eyes until I realized they were filled with tears.

“I just wanted to be a dad.” He whispered as I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him against me.

He placed his arms around my torso and rested his head next to my neck sobbing slowly.

“You will someday.” I said.

It was all I could say, I mean I had no idea that Jared wanted to be a dad so badly because he had never told me anything about it.

“Why didn’t you ever bring this up?” I whispered against his hair.

“I thought you didn’t want any babies but when I thought you were pregnant I just imploded.” He whispered making chills go down my spine.

I hugged him even tighter.

“But I do want to have your child, not just yet.” I explained as Jared pushed away and placed his hands on the sides of my face.

“You want to wait?” He asked.

“I don’t want to make plans. When it’s time, it’s time.” I smiled.

Jared smiled back as he kissed me passionately.

“Sorry for freaking out.” He said.

“It’s okay big baby.” I laughed as Jared kissed me roughly.

~~Friday~~

“Grandma?” I asked as I picked up the phone.

Jared was in L.A “doing something important” that I had no idea of what it was but that I would find out soon enough. He hadn’t told me anything yet about his bachelor party but I knew that he had everything planned out.

“Hello sweetie sorry for calling on your bachelor week but I need to ask you again where is the wedding?” She asked.

“It’s going to be held in a church in Rome grandma and then we are going to a kind of a farm but a really big one with a lake in it.” I explained.

“Oh alright. Do you want me to pick the dress?” She asked.

“If you can I would appreciate it.” I smiled on the phone.

“It’s only 1 week away.” She remembered me.

“I know aren’t you excited?” I asked.

“Of course our grown up girl is getting married.” She said as I felt a hint of a tear.

“Oh grandma… How’s everyone?” I asked as Lily entered the room.

“They’re great. Sweetie see you in a few days.” She said.

“Bye bye grandma.” I sighed as I hanged up.

“What’s up Lilz?” I asked.

“I’m bored.” She stated.

“Let’s get something to do shall we?” I said happily.

“Amy!” I called.

“Yeah?” She yelled from the bathroom.

“Is there any Trivial Pursuit in your house?” I asked.

“In the attic!” She yelled as Lily and I went up and brought the games down.

After about 2 hours of everyone playing it was time to get ready so the house turned into a living chaos with everyone yelling for each other, people searching for clothes or other items and music blasting from everywhere.

Tonight we were going to see Guns n’Roses, AC/DC, Metallica and The Killers and I was excited more than in the other days because most of all I wanted to see The Killers although they were next the first and Metallica were last.

“Come on girls! Last night of PARTY!” I yelled from the door sense I was the fastest to get ready.

Slowly all of them started to show up from different corners of the house. I smiled widely as we all started walking to the festival, tonight was the final night and we had to have a blast!

“Paty?” I heard someone call from behind me as I was entering the festival’s arena.

I turned around to see Matt Shadows behind me.

“Matt!” I yelled happily wrapping my around his torso sense I didn’t reach his neck and hugging him.

“Nice to see you bride to be.” He smiled cutely as the remaining Avenged Sevenfold members approached.

All of them wearing black which was awesome in my opinion.

“Aren’t you going to introduce us?” Amy said elbowing my stomach softly.

“Oh sorry. Guys these are Amy, Martha, Lily, Nessa, Bia my sister, Anne, Claudia, Carly and of course my partner in crime Jo.” I said.

“Girls these are Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, Brian’s the one with the fedora and where’s… AH!” I yelled as I felt my feet leave the floor as Johnny was holding me on his shoulder.

“This is Johnny.” I sighed.

“How are you? Missed us?” He smirked.

“Of course!” I yelled as he placed me down and I hugged him.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked.

“We heard that there was a bachelor party around.” Brian smirked.

“Naughty boys.” I said smirking back.

“Let’s rock this guys!” I said punching the air as they laughed.

“So are the wedding nerves starting to kick in?” Brian asked as he was next to me.

“Not yet, probably in 4 days.” I stated smiling as he grinned down at me.

Suddenly the lights went off and “Human” started playing, I raised my hands in the air screaming the lyrics as Brandon Flowers entered the stage the lights hiting him.

“It’s him!!” Claudia screamed as she waved her flag on the air.

We had all kinds of fan girls around, today was Claudia’s and Martha’s day sense she loved Guns to the bottom of her heart.

“Rock it Claudia!” I yelled at her as Brian and I started jumping and laughing like crazy.

The sun started to set and in a blink of an eye Guns n’ Roses were entering the stage, I had been waiting to see Guns for years now and I wasn’t dissapointed.

“Come on play my song!” I wined.

“Which is?” Zacky yelled.

“PARADISE CITY!” I yelled as I recognized the melody and started clapping and singing along.

Zacky laughed at me as Brian started doing some air guitars which made me laugh. The girls were rocking at their way but mostly yelling the lyrics like I was doing. Sadly the awesome concert ended and Metallica entered and yet again a great concert to close a great night.

“Just one more!!” I yelled waving my hands in the air.

“She’s back…” Bia said.

“What?” I asked.

“You’re hyper… again.” Jo sighed giving me a sweet smile.

“Cool! I’m sick of being tired!” I said.

“Are you high?” Johnny grinned.

“No!” I said making an “Oh My God!” face.

“She’s high on coffee if that’s what you mean.” Brian said smirking at me as I slapped his shoulder lightly.

“I’m not high, I just have lots of energy.” I explained.

“You should use it on something.” Jimmy smirked towards me.

“It won’t be on you guys though.” I said sticking my tongue at him.

He made a socked face as I started running sense Jimmy started running towards me with Brian behind him.

“Leave me alone!” I yelled laughing as the girls giggled sense we were running in circles.

“Matt…” I said hiding behind Matt.

“Guys give her a break.” He said pulling to his front and placing his muscular arm in front of me.

I stared at his arm with wide eyes, I would never get used to his “guns” like Jo called them. Brian and Jimmy stopped on their tracks and glared at me. I waved back at them grinning and smiling like a kid who had just played a prank.

“Shall we leave?” I asked looking up.

“As you wish Mrs. Leto.” Matt smiled letting me pass so I would join the girls.

“Where are you guys going?” Nessa asked.

“Hotel.” Zacky replied.

“Okay we’re going home. See you on the 8th!” Jo said waving at them as the other girls said their goodbyes and started to walk back home.

“Well bye guys. I want you all prepped up on the 8th.” I winked at them approaching them and hugging each one of them.

“Behave!” Johnny said.

“For you Christ anything sweetie.” I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek making him grin widely.

“I’m jealous.” Zacky wined.

“Ow.” I said kissing his cheek too as he blushed.

“Bye dudes, I love you!” I said waving my arms in the air making Matt laugh along with Brian.

“How was the show?” Jared asked from the other side of the phone as I finished dressing my boy shorts and I laid on bed.

“It was so awesome! AC/DC played Highway to Hell.” I said dreamely.

“Yeah, yeah I know the supernatural song. How about Metallica? And The Killers?” He asked excitedly as I heard some wolf whisteling behind him.

“Say hi to the guys for me and yeah it was awesome!” I giggled.

“Tired?”Jared asked.

“Actually a little hyper, I guess I’ll take time to view my e-mails.Did you get the important subject taken care of?" ” I said rolling to my belly and reaching for my laptop.

"Yeah it's done. I’m going to try to sleep. See you on Sunday night, I love you.” Jared whispered.

“I love you too Jay. Bye, sleep tight.” I said and I hanged up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone!!! Well this update doesn't make me happy because I think it is a bit of a filler but here it is. This story is reaching it's end sadly but don't worry because I already have another Jared Leto story ready to post very soon *.*

Please comment!