Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Visiting

“ Paty.” Jo called softly as she shook my shoulder lighty.

“We’re in Lisbon.” Amy said on my other side.

I opened my eyes immediately a smile on my face, I was finally going to see Jared.

“Finally!” I yelled jumping from my seat and almost hiting with my head.

“Hey calm down.” Bia said smiling.

“She’s sugar high.” Amy said shaking her head slowly.

“Come on chicks! My man’s waiting!” I yelled loudly exiting the plain in a hurry and stopping to wait for the luggage.

“Why are ours always the last?!” Jo wined.

Then everyone’s luggage started to arrive and I picked mine quickly and started towards the entrance.

“They aren’t here.” I stated stopping in the middle of the airport.

“You sure?” Bia asked looking around.

“I’m afraid so.” Jo said placing her hands in her hips.

A frown took over my face as I heard people running, I turned around to be embraced tightly and almost sent flying.

“Paty!” I heard Jo yell but then all of them started to laugh.

I opened my eyes to realize that I was on the floor with my luggage under me and Jared on top of me.

“Sorry that we’re late. I missed you hun!” He said smiling happily.

His eyes were protected by his favorite pair of aviators as he helped me up and embraced me in his arms hugging me tightly. A smile grew wider in my face as I hugged him back and felt everyone else reuniting beside us.

“Had fun?” Jared asked taking his keys from his pocket to open the door to our apartment which was previously mine.

“Yeah it was awesome! You know that I was dying to see all those bands but I really need to rest.” I said as I picked my luggage again and let it go in the middle of the living room.

“My beloved couch. How I missed you.” I said dramatically laying on the couch with my belly down and hugging one of the giant white pillows.

“He missed you too.” Jared smiled looking at me from up.

“Wanna join?” I asked looking up.

“I thought you’d never ask.” Jared grinned as I moved around so I was over him resting my hear his chest with my arm over his waist.

“If you don’t stop that… I’ll fall asleep.” I smiled as Jared kept caressing my hair.

“I’m used to having you sleeping on me anyway.” Jared said as we both laughed quietly.

“Aren’t we a strange couple of people?” I asked moving my head so our eyes were at the same level.

“We’re just unique, that’s all.” He smiled leaning in kissing my lips softly.

His hand travelled to the side of my face and went down to my neck grabbing onto it so I couldn’t move an inch. I smiled feeling small goose bumps on my skin something that only Jared was able to do.

“Have you written them?” He asked when we broke apart.

“What?” I said tittling my head to the side.

“Your vows.” He said sighing patiently.

“Almost ready.” I blushed deeply.

In fact I had only thought of them but nothing could satisfy me, after all they were my vows for eternity so they had to be something really good.

“You haven’t written anything have you.” Jared said.

“Of course I have.” I said as he grinned.

“Like if I don’t know you…” He said letting his head rest against the pillow.

“I’m sleepy too.” He said looking absently to the ceiling.

“Let’s just eat something and then straight to bed.” I suggested starting to get up but Jared grabbed my wrists and pulled me back down.

“We’re so cozzy.” He wined closing his eyes and holding onto me tightly.

I closed my eyes and let me head rest peaceful next to his neck as I feel asleep without a second thought.

~~The next day~~

Jared was out to meet Shannon, Tomo and Tim for some 30 Seconds to Mars related stuff while I sat on the small balcony facing the street with a pen and paper in my lap. I sat on the chair and put the headphones in my ears as “Ashtray Heart” from Placebo started, I smiled instantly and started writing random things and then building a text.

“I Patrícia Marques accept you Jared Leto has my husband. I swear to never stop loving you, to always protect you, to never leave your side, to be the sun in rainy days, to support at all costs, to make you proud and most importantly to never leave you wherever happens.” I read to myself.

I nodded with my head, it wasn’t very church appropriate but Jared needed to know exactly what I felt for him because he showed me his feelings so easily and I always had a little more difficulty doing the same sense I didn’t know how to surprise him.

“What are you doing?” Jared asked appearing on my side.

“Christ!” I yelled hiding the sheet of paper behind my back.

“What’s that?” He grinned.

“Nothing.” I smiled folding the paper quickly and putting it inside my jeans back pocket.

“Let’s walk around?” He asked.

“Yeah!” I said grabbing his hand and leading us outside where the sun was shining brightly sense it was summer.

Suddenly Jared slowed down and took his phone from his pocket.

“Hello?” He answered as I looked at him but then continued to look forward as we walked near to the beach.

“Yeah, that’s okay. Really? Great thank you so much. Okay bye.” He said hang up.

“Who was it?” I asked curiously.

“Tomo.” Jared said.

I sensed that something wasn’t right because Jared never spoke so cordially to Tomo normally they’d be like “Dude!” or “Man what’s up?”.

“Really?” I asked now walking backwards.

Jared’s P.O.V

I smiled at Paty, she definitely knew me better than I thought. Of course it wasn’t Tomo but I couldn’t tell her who it was either because it was a surprise and this one I was sure she would like.

“Yeah really.” I smiled as she gave me a suspicious that turned into a smile as her arm went around my waist and mine around her shoulder.

I really had missed being this close to her every day and I was grateful that none of us had to work right now but soon enough I would have to go back to work on 30 Seconds to Mars upcoming album which Paty didn’t know about just yet.

“What are we going to do today?” I asked.

“I thought we could go by your grandma’s she misses you.” I said.

“And she loves you.” Paty smirked.

“That’s a plus too.”I smirked as Paty’s eyes lightened up.

Her grandma was the closest thing she had to a mother so seing her was pretty important to her and to me sense her grandma was one of the highest supporters of our wedding.

“Grandma Rosie!” Paty yelled happily throwing her arms up in the air as a woman in her late 60’s appeared from a door with white short hair with curly tips, beautiful deep green eyes and a loving smile.

“Little Patrícia.” She said in a low but sweet voice as Paty hugged her carefully.

“Remember him?” Paty smiled.

“Of course I remember. Hello dear Jared.” Grandma Rosie greeted smiling up at me as I smiled down at her.

“Hello Rosie, how’s Emerald?” I asked looking for the persian cat with white fur.

“Sleeping, she’s old just like myself.” Grandma Rosie smiled.

“Don’t say that grandma! You look younger than me!” Paty said smiling just like she used to in her child photos, the ones grandma Rosie had showed me.

Paty’s P.O.V

After having dinner with grandma Rosie, Jared and I headed up by foot sense we had left the car near my apartment. When we were arriving at the doorstep I saw a person sitting on the floor with the knees pushed to their chest and their head resting against them.

“Jared…” I started.

“Oh gosh.” Jared said as we both realized who it was.

“Bia? Bia what happened?” I asked shaking my sister’s shoulders.

Things between her and Tomo were worst than bad, they never spoke about it but they hadn’t moved together and I had the feeling that they had broken up a few weeks ago though nobody had the courage to ask. Of course I knew my sister and I could see that the happiness that once ruled her eyes wasn’t there anymore.

“Sis… Tomo and I are just over. Forever.” Bia said between sobs.

I looked back at Jared who seemed as confused as me.

“I’m going to bring her inside. Do you mind checking if Tomo’s okay?” I whispered at Jared as I grabbed Bia’s hand and pushed her up.

“Yeah hun.” Jared said going inside quickly and taking the car’s keys.

“What happened?” I asked handing Bia a cup of warm coffee while she pushed the blanket more against her body.

“Tomo and I had been fighting for a while now… but I thought things could be fine. Then something happened at your bachelor week… with Matt.” Bia said looking embarrassed.

“Matt Shadows?!” I asked in disbelief.

“The one and only. We just made out and I thought he would be gone but he came back so he showed up in my apartment earlier. Tomo was there and you can guess what happened next.” Bia said.

“Sis… do you love Tomo?” I asked looking into her eyes.

“Of course I do! I’d marry him if he asked me, I’m afraid that won’t happen though.” She said the tears going down her face.

I had never seen Bia this heartbroken, I knew Tomo meant a lot to her but I never imagined this much.

“Hey, just get some rest and tomorrow go and talk to him.” I suggested grabbing her hand in mine.

“You’re always so wise it pisses me off.” Bia smiled.

“I’m not wise. I just went through something much worse and you know that.” I said.

“I know, this is nothing compared.”

“Let’s stop this, the important is that tomorrow you’ll fix stuff. Now sleep well.” I said kissing her forehead and waiting until she fell asleep.

I stood up massaging my temples, I turned off the living room’s light and I went towards the bed room quietly. I covered my body with the sheets and the covers and I fell asleep in seconds. I felt the bed move slightly as I opened my eyes.

“Sorry.” Jared said lowly his arm going around my waist.

“How did it go?” I asked.

“Better than I thought.” Jared said.

“I hope they get back together.” I said.

“They will. He can’t resist her, he loved her too much.” Jared said.

“Good.” I said lowly as I drifted back into sleep.

~~The next morning~~

I woke up anxiously, I couldn’t wait to see what had happened. I went to the living room to find it empty but with a note on top of the tv.

“Hi sis. Tell Jared big thanks for me, I have to thank you too for letting me stay but now I have to talk to Tomo. Wish me luck. Love you both. Bia.”

I smiled warmly as I returned to bed and into Jared's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter -_-' But the next one will be better :D

I wand to ask you guys something that I've been thinking about for a while now. I really want someone to make me a banner sense this story is almost over and I would love to have one.

Thank you to everyone who ever commented, who subscribed and read!! <3