Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Surprise!

The day started of too calmly for my taste, to be honest I was nervous. If there was a couple that I wanted to see together was definitely Tomo and Bia because they were just adorable and I loved them both a lot.

“Hey coffee?” Jared asked staring at me.

“What?” I said realizing I had been staring at the cloudy sky through the kitchen’s window.

“Don’t worry about them, they’re grown ups.” Jared said.

“My sister is always going to be my kid.” I smiled.

“You sound just like Shannon.” Jared grinned grabbing my hand in his.

“I am like Shannon, you’re the younger brother remember?” I said.

“Yeah I know about that small talk.” Jared said half closing his eyes still grinning.

“Hey I gotta go.” Jared said.

“Where?” I asked.

“30 seconds group meeting.” Jared smiling slipping his leather jacket on.

“What are you guys up to?” I asked with a sexy grin.

“Nothing.” Jared saig giving me a quick kiss and leaving with a huge smile.

I took a shower, put some clothes on and sat on the balcony with my cellphone to take care of the last details of the weeding like transportation, the food section and the rings who were a little late. Suddenly my phone started vibrating and I picked it up sense it was Jo.

“Hey hun.” I greeted.

“Hey! Wanna come around? Shannon’s out… again.” She whined.

“Yeah sure! I miss the twins, ow talking about them I had an idea. What do you think if the twins brought the rings on the wedding?” I asked.

“Really?!” Jo said excitedly.

“Yeah!” I said also smiling while picking my keys.

Half an hour later I was ringing at her bell, she opened the door with Jacob in her arms and Chris hanging unto her leg.

“I had to set one of them down, they’re starting to get really heavy.” She said looking tired.

“Hey boys.” I said benting down to pick Chris in my arms and kissing his forehead.

He smiled widely grabbing two of my fingers with his little hand. I smiled leaned my nose unto his carefully as I into the house with Jo behind me. We put the twins on the floor to let them play and we sat on the couch.

“So…” I asked making myself cozy on their big couch.

“So…” Jo said.

“Come on, we should be getting hysterycal.” I said smiling.

“In two weeks, you’ll be in the married circle.” Jo remembered me smirking.

“I know, I know that’s why I’m scared. I don’t want to screw up my vows or trip over my dress.” I said knowing my clumbsy self.

“You won’t.” Jo said rolling her eyes playfully as someone knocked on the door repetedly.

“COMIN’!” Jo yelled standing from the couch lazily.

She opened the door to have a pair of arms wrap around her neck and almost send her down.

“Bia!” I said with surprised.

“TOMO!” I yelled standing immediately as Tomo and Bia got into the house talking loudly and seeming happier than ever.

Jared therapy worked all the time.

“Girls get prepped.” Tomo said.

"For what?” Jo asked.

“To be my witnesses tomorrow.” Bia blushed deeply as Tomo placed his arm around her waist and pulled her into him.

“Witnesses?” Jo and I asked in unison.

“We are getting married, in a civil ceremony on the local Registry of Civil Marriages.” Tomo informed.

“You’re getting married tomorrow?!” I asked in shock.

“When he asked me last night, we contacted a few friends the rings are coming tonight, the dress was bought this morning, the cake will be made by grandma, the lunch will be given in a restaurant we love near the sierra and we’re done.” Bia said.

“I’m speachless.” I said with a shocked face.

“I can’t believe you are getting married first! I was asked first!” I said with my mouth half open.

“What are you waiting for? Shopping spree time!” Tomo yelled with his arms in the air releasing a girly scream which made me laugh like crazy.

“NOW!” He yelled pushing me out the door with Jo by my side.

“We’ll take care of the twins!” Bia said waving.

~~The next day~~

“Ow!” Jo said with her eyes sparkling as she finished dressing Jacob.

“Isn’t she awesome?” I said going behind Bia to help her carry the back of the dress that she was already wearing.

Jo and I were in simple light yellow dresses with our hairs and makeups done.

“Don’t you think this is a little too much?” I asked looking at myself.

“It’s my ceremony!” Bia yelled.

“Alright.” I mumbled closing the door behind my body as we went inside Jo’s car as she drove us.

“You with her, I’ll take the twins.” I offered.

“No, Paty I need you. You’re my sister.” Bia said her eyes already watering.

“Hey no worries. I’ll go.” I said rubbing her back as Bia grabbed my hand strongly.

“Wait here.” I smiled kissing her forehead as I went inside.

“Groom!” I yelled running inside the registry office with everyone’s eyes on me as I hugged Tomo.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Since I was born.” Tomo winked straightening up his back a smile appearing on his features.

“The Leto’s?” I asked looking around to find Shannon and Jared talking to each other.

“Papa Leto!” I yelled storming towards them.

“AH!” Shannon yelled covering his eyes.

“I’m blind by such color.” Shannon said in a british tone.

“Dude come on, mama Leto needs help with the twins.” I said grabbing his arm.

“Hi love.” I said reaching for Jared to give him a quick kiss.

“Hey beauty.” Jared said smiling at me.

“I have to lead him out… hm, will you wait here? I’ll join you.” I said.

“Come on papa Leto.” I said grabbing Shannon’s arm as he turned his head around laughing with Jared.

“Everyone set?” I asked as Shannon was carrying Christ and Jo Jacob while I was behing Bia grabbing the back of her dress.

Her short hair was in a perfectly done bun, with a crown of flowers on the top her head but no veil. On her hand two yellow lillies and a white bracelet. This was a different type of wedding because there was no music and almost no family sense they had decided this two nights ago.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Bia whispered.

“I can’t believe you put me in a yellow dress.” I smiled as we approached Tomo.

I smiled at both of them and then I walked to Jared’s side who’s hand grabbed mine gently. In two weeks those would be us.

“Beatrice Anne Marques do you accept this man as your loyal husband for good and for worse, for sickness and health and for richer or for poor?” The man asked smiling at my sister whose hands were tightly around Tomo’s.

She turned her head to him and she nodded with her head smiling.

“I do.” She said confidently.

The man said the same to Tomo, who just grinned widely and said a loud yes. I chuckled next to Jared when finally they were announced Mr and Mrs. Milicevic.

I cheered loudly along with Shannon being the clowns as always as Bia and Tomo exited the registry office smiling like two small children.

“So what now?”I asked after lunch at Tomo and Bia’s apartment sense there weren’t many guests and they wanted something really personal.

“We’re going out for a week, we’ll be back before your wedding don’t worry.” Tomo said caressing my cheek as I smiled.

Suddenly I felt something pull my leg, I looked down to find my favorite light green pair of eyes, Jacob. I picked him up and I looked around to find Jo with Chris and Shannon chasing them with his camera. I smiled at them as I caressed Jacob’s cheek, he seemed to start getting a little sleepy. I wrapped my arms around him protectively when Jared sat beside us just watching.

“What?” I whispered as Jacob slowly closed his eyes.

“Nothing, I’m just delighted. You will be a great mom one day.” Jared said his blue eyes melting.

I blushed as Jo showed up and picked Jacob from my arms to lay him down next to Chris who was also sleeping by now. It was the second time Jared referred the mom subject, it was starting to kick in, maybe Jared was trying to really tell me that the time was coming he couldn’t wait to be a dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so here is Bia's dress http://media.photobucket.com/image/long%20white%20dresses/vnsay_com/200309traitinhyeu6_2032009_151537.jpg

I wrote this chapter in about 2 hours because I felt like Bia deserved something good to happen to her and of course Tomo too :D

So if anyone has any ideas please tell me about them because this story is sadly reaching it's end :')