Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Sarajevo

Bia’s P.O.V

After leaving the house with our backpacks Tomo and I headed to the airport to our honeymoon in China!

“What time is the plane?” I asked tying my hair in a small pony tail.

“In 20 minutes Mrs. Milicevic.” Tomo grinned with his arm around my shoulders.

“Are you going to be calling me that all day Mr. Milicevic?” I smirked back.

“Yes Mrs. Milicevic.” Tomo smirked wider and leaned down kissing my lips softly.

I giggled as I snuggled closer to him as we kept walking to do our check-in.

~~About 6 six hours later~~

“AH! Hun wake up!” I said shaking Tomo’s shoulder.

“Wha… What?” He asked opening his eyes.

“CHINA!” I yelled happily as Tomo shook his head and leaned his head on my shoulder laughing at my excitement.

A few hours later we were arriving at the hotel and I was feeling really hyper almost resembling my big sister.

“Calm down honey.” Tomo laughed with his arm around my shoulder as I opened our suite’s door my mouth forming an “o” shape as soon as the door opened completely.

“What the hell?!” I said hysterically pulling my suitcase behind me and dropping it on the floor in the next moment as I started to examine the whole thing.

Tomo closed the door quietly and stopped next to my luggage just watching.

“I can’t believe that THIS is our room!” I said smiling widely as I looked out of the window and could see the whole city.

The suite was pretty big, I could even guess it had a Jacuzzi inside the bathroom, the closet was enormous and the bedroom was everything a newly married couple could want.

“Is it approved?” Tomo asked.

“Approved? More than approved!” I said excitedly wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his head down gently kissing his lips sweetly.

His arms went around my waist pulling me closer to him deepening the kiss as I bit on his bottom lip playfully. He smirked as he started pushing me back, the back of my legs hit the bed and I fell on my back with Tomo on top of me.

“Well this is familiar.” He grinned kissing my neck as I felt my body temperature rise.

“Hun…” I said tensing up slightly trying to hold a moan in my throat.

“Yeah?” Tomo asked breaking the kiss and making instant, breath taking eye contact with me.

“Well I was thinking… what do you think if we order something?” I said nervously.

Tomo and I had been “together” before if you know what I mean but these last 3 days were crazy, we had been mad, then made up with some action in between, then married in a blink of an eye. Now we were in China.

“Well we should take advantage of everything.” Tomo said his hand going up my leg carefully and slowly.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well I’m taking you to a very special place in some days.”

“Where?” I asked my eyebrows coming together.

“Sarajevo.” He said in that accent of his.

My mouth opened in an “o” shape as I hugged Tomo bringing him even closer to me. I had met his family only twice but I had never seen the place where he grew up.

~~The next day~~

I was the first to wake up, I didn’t want to waste any minute of this honeymoon so I stepped out of bed and I started dressing up as Tomo slowly moved under the covers.

“Tomislav…” I said in a quiet tone as I straddled him with a big smirk.

“What honey?” He asked with his eyes still closed as he realized that he couldn’t move sense I was practically sitting on him.

He opened his eyes with a smile already and stretching his arms.

“Hungry?” He asked.

“Kinda.” I said as my hands found his and he pulled me towards him softly.

“Come on Tome… I wanna take advantage of the whole day!” I said as Tomo quickly exchanged places with me so he was on top of me now.

“But we’re so cozy right now.” He said making a slightly cute puppy dog face that made me giggle.

“Tomo come on. We haven’t been alone and in vacation in such a long time, so get that lazy cute ass from this bed.” I threatened.

“Or what?” Tomo said in a daring tone.

“I will.” I smirked.

“I’d like to see that.” Tomo grinned.

I laughed as I moved my legs slowly so when I pushed Tomo he easily fell so I was on top again.

“Now… do I need to drag you?” I laughed at his surprised face.

“Yeah.” A wide smirk on his face, he was actually having a good time with this.

I glared at him and I stepped out of the bed. I grabbed his leg and I attempted to pull him but all I could was a simple push that made him giggle.

“Should I make this easy?” Tomo asked.

“Never.” I smirked.

I pulled both of his legs as strongly as I could when I felt him sit up and grab my arms.

“We have to work that strength.” He laughed as he quickly placed me on his shoulder.

“Where the hell are we going?” I yelled laughing.

“To relax.” Tomo said casually as I was about to protest but he closed the bathroom’s door and I saw the Jacuzzi.

“Still don’t wanting?” He smirked crossing his arms over his chest with his back against the door.

“Are you just gonna stand there?” I said biting my lower lip softly and playing with the end of my t-shirt.

Tomo laughed as he stopped in front of me, his arms going around my middle, by now my hands were in his bare chest as I leaned in my tiptoes kissing his lips sweetly. I felt his hands going down as my shirt started to be lifted and in the next minute it was on the floor.

We pulled apart because unfortunately we needed to gain some air but I didn’t waste any minute on pulling him into a passionate kiss again, he seemed surprised but he was kissing me back in the next second.

“You weren’t kidding when you said you were hungry.” He managed to say as I started laughing.

“I love you so fucking much man.” I said, my cheeks suddenly burning like hell.

I never understood why I felt so embarrassed about saying stuff like that to Tomo, love is truly unexplainable.

“I love you much woman.” Tomo said trying to be serious embracing me again as I completely let myself go.

~~ 3 days later~~

“Are you sure about this?”I asked biting my nails nervously as Tomo and I waited for our lift in the airport.

We had landed in Sarajevo 30 minutes ago, his hand was tightly grabbing my free one but I couldn’t myself from being nervous. I knew his sister Ivana and she very nice but the parents were different, I had been with them only once and now he was going to announce that I was his wife. I wasn’t expecting a welcoming party.

“Yeah I’m sure. Come on my parents aren’t gonna eat you…” He giggled kissing my cheek.

“That’s my job.” He whispered in my ear giving it a very small bite.

I laughed quietly as a car pulled on our side, the window rolled down and Ivana was waving from the driver’s seat and Filip was in the passenger seat next to her.

“Hey guys!” She greeted.

“Sis!” Tomo said.

The three of they looked thrilled while I smiled but deep down I felt a little bit detached, I felt bad that didn’t have any idea.

“So how are you…” Filip started.

“Bia.” I said smiling as he leaned in to hug me.

“Hey girl!” Ivana said excitedly.

“Hey! How are you?” I asked as Tomo and Filip put the luggage in the trunk of the car and Ivana drove off to their family house.

“Tomislav!” I heard as soon as I opened the door to exit the car.

Tomo’s mom was already hugging him tightly while his dad just nodded towards me smiling.

“Hello.” I waved shyly.

“Mom, remember her?” Tomo said going around the car and slightly pushing me in her direction until I was right in front of her.

“Beatrice right?” She smiled.

“Yes, thanks for inviting us.” I said trying to look as polite and normal as possible.

“You’re welcome sweetheart. Tomislave tell me how is the band?” She said grabbing Tomo’s arm and taking him along inside the house.

“You can breathe now.” Filip said once everyone was inside the house.

“Is it that obvious?” I asked.

“That we intimidate you? Yeah pretty much.” Filip laughed.

“Come on guys, mom’s already serving lunch.” Ivana said with a giant smile.

I sighed as Filip smiled kindly at me. I couldn’t wait to be back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is long, maybe boring to most of you but the people who commented and actually gave me their thoughts wanted a little more on Bia and Tomo and I agree *.*

Nexr chapter will have action so prepare :D Sorry for the lack of updates in general but my b-day was last sunday and I've been pretty busy ^^'