Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Sarajevo part 2

Paty's P.O.V

“Sis!” I yelled running towards Bia, almost sending her down with my embrace.

“Hey Paty… missed you too.” Bia said hugging me back as we pulled apart a couple of minutes later.

“TOMO!” I yelled hugging Tomo too. I was very happy today just for the fact that they were back.

“Bear!” Tomo yelled back as we laughed.

When we looked around everyone was greeting but in a more silent way. I giggled next to Tomo when Shannon approached and shook his hand in that manly gesture all guys had.

“Paty could you be any louder?” Shannon smirked.

“Of course!” I said raising my tone a little the echo becoming bigger.

“Sweet cheeks…” Jared said placing his arm around my waist.

“He teased me!” I pointed at Shannon while showing my tongue at him.

“You and my brother will never stop fighting will you?” Jared chuckled.

“You’ll have to put with us.” I said giggling.

“So how was it?” I asked Bia when I saw that Tomo was with the guys.

“Don’t even start me on it.” Bia said.

~~2 days earlier~~

Bia’s P.O.V

I sat next to Philip with Tomo in front of me, Ivana on his left while their parents where on the “master” seats of the table.

“So why the sudden visit?” The father asked after about half an hour of awkward silence in my case.

“I have something to tell you…” Tomo said as I felt my throat dry and my legs shake.

He reached his hand forward grabbing mine, our rings sparkling against the light, his mom instantly knew and widened her eyes.

“She’s my wife.” Tomo said squeezing my hand as I tried to smile but only made my face look even weirder.

His mom closed her eyes and smiled.

“A mom always knows Tomislav. You aren’t the same man, you are different, you are happier than I’ve ever seen you before.” She said.

“Married? When?” Ivana asked looking straight at me.

“Nice one sis in law.” Philip whispered as I smiled at him.

“Dad?” Tomo asked.

“You are welcome to this family Beatrice.” He said in that serious tone all parents used and for my total surprise he opened his arms.

I looked at Tomo and he smiled at me nodding towards him. I opened my arms reluctantly as he embraced me tightly leaving me almost breathless.

“Thanks Mr. Milicevic.” I smiled tried to regain air into my lungs.

With that everyone started lifting the table leaving me and Ivana alone.

“I can’t believe Tomo’s married.” She said looking down.

“I’m sorry we didn’t say anything. We married in a very short notice.” I said smiling lightly.

“It’s okay deep down I always felt you were going to be his wife. He wouldn’t let you go.” Ivana smiled.

A smile adorned my face growing bigger. The day passed by with the family showing me around town which was beautiful and I started feeling like home.

“Do you want to stay over?” Tomo’s mom asked after we all had dinner and I was still eating my desert.

I widened my eyes a bit as Tomo looked at me biting his lower lip.

“I don’t know mom… My bed is small for both of us.” He grinned.

“Oh but you aren’t supposed to sleep in the same bed.” She laughed.

Now I understood that she wasn’t really inviting us she was more demanding for us to stay and sleep in different places.

“We’re not?” I asked.

“Of course not sweetie after all you’re in your husband’s family home.” She informed.

“Oh…” I trailed off still shocked.

“It’s not going to be that bad.” Tomo said as we carried our luggage inside.

“You’re right it’s going to be awful.” I said sarcastically rolling my eyes, I was definitely angry.

“Come on Bia, this is my family.” Tomo said grabbing my shoulders so our eyes met.

“Your mom who seems to not like me at all.” I said wishing that I had just shut up.

“Well your dad doesn’t seem to like me much either.” Tomo said pushing away from me.

“You never had dinner with him Tomo so don’t say that.” I spat trying to not raise my voice.

“I’m glad I haven’t he might have tried to turn you against me like he tried to turn Paty against Jared.” Tomo said.

“You know why he did that? Because Paty and him are mad ever since she left to become an actress. She knew what she was putting herself into.” I said as I started taking my clothes off.

“Don’t accuse her Bia. She let you into her house, we met because of her and she paid for your school so don’t be ungrateful. You turned against your dad because of Lucy and who was there? Paty.” Tomo said defending Paty.

“You know what? Enough of this conversation I don’t want to say something I’ll regret later.” I sighed grabbing a pillow out of Tomo’s room and heading downstairs to the couch to find a long green blanket waiting for me.

“Hey you need anything?” Ivana asked.

“No I’m fine.” I said lying on the couch giving my back to her facing the inside of the couch.

“Okay see ya in the morning.” She whispered turning off the lights and heading upstairs.

I had a hard trouble falling asleep when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I shut my eyes closed as I felt like being watched.

“I know you’re not sleeping.” I recognized Tomo’s voice as music to my ears but I kept my eyes closed.

I heard him chuckle as he slid his body to the couch in a way that impressed me, he end up with me practically sleeping on him.

“Would you mind?!” I whispered.

“I mind that temper yes.” Tomo said a smirk on his lips.

Sometimes I hated that smirk.

“Tomislav.” I rolled my eyes turning my face away him but he wouldn’t let me go.

“Sorry for what I said.” Tomo said.

“I’m sorry too I don’t mean half of the things I said.” I admitted caressing his cheek his smirk fading into a smile.

“Well this couch is really uncomfortable.” He said making we sit up with him on my side.

His arms went around my waist as he pulled me up so we were both standing. His lips attached to mine sweetly his hand on the back of my waist I couldn’t help but melt and let my guard down completely.

Suddenly I felt my feet leave the floor and Tomo was carrying me bridal style, my arm went around his shoulder.

“Where are we going?” I asked in a whisper.

“My room.” Tomo replied with a devilish grin.

“Are you kidding?!” I asked with wide eyes.

Tomo laughed climbing the last step and entering his room. I swong my legs from his grip standing in front of him watching him close the door and lock it.

“Are you NUTS?” I yelled as Tomo pinned me against the door covering my mouth with his hand.

“Yeah I’m nuts. It’s our honeymoon and we’re trapped in my parents house so a little fun can’t hurt.” He smiled softly leaning in kissing down my jaw line slowly.

“We gotta keept quiet though.” I smirked.

Tomo laughed against my skin lifting my t-shirt over my head throwing it to the floor as I played with the top of his boxers placing my fingers gently around it. Tomo lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, his lips attached to mine passionately our tongues battling for dominance.

“Wow.” I breathed out about half an hour later running my fingers through my hair.

“Baby that was... the best sex ever.” Tomo grinned placing his arm around my waist kissing my lips sweetly.

I felt my eyes get very heavy.

“I’m sleepy.” I said.

“Me too. Goodnight.” He said kissing my forehead, I kissed his neck in return and we both fell asleep in a second.

~~Next morning~~

I heard loud footsteps and I sat up quickly realizing it was morning.

“Shit.” I whispered running out of bed accidentally waking Tomo while searching for my clothes.

“What are you doing?” Tomo chuckled.

“Where are my clothes?!” I whispered throwing stuff everything until I found a t-shirt and I dressed it.

Tomo titled his head to the side while I blew him a kiss and closed his door with more noise than I needed and ran down the stairs jumping on couch and pretending to me asleep.

“I saw that you little brat!” Tomo’s mom yelled coming down the stairs looking playfully angry.

“What?” I asked smiling gently.

“I saw you sneaking out of Tomis room.” She said closing her eyes slightly, I swallowed nervously.

“Did you? It can’t be.” I said scratching my arm, a thing I did when I was nervous.

“I’m kidding sweetie. I knew one of you would get the other I had to see with my own eyes how much you really wanted each other.” She said smiling widely which made me breathe in relieve.

She wasn’t that bad after all.

“So can you help me with breakfast?” She asked entering the kitchen.

“Sure.” I replied going closely behind her.

“Take a safe flight home.” Ivana said hugging Tomo and then me.

“Thanks for…. Everything.” I said towards his mother so just smiled.

Tomo was now beside me looking proud and happier than I had ever seen him. We waved as we entered the cab that would take us to the airport.

~~Present day~~

“And that’s it.” I said setting my luggage on my bedroom in the house that Tomo and I had.

“Sounds like it was interesting.” Paty smirked crossing her arms over her chest.

“Come on P.” I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, okay. Hey you guys wanna have dinner in my house?” She invited.

“Sure I’ll talk to Tomo and then I’ll text you.” I replied.

“Okay tell him it’s my famous lasagna.” Paty grinned.

“I’m sold already, I love your lasagna.” I laughed as Paty waved one last time.

“Bia!” Tomo called from the living room.

“Hey Paty invited us for some dinner in her house.” I said when I reached the living room, sitting next to Tomo on the couch snuggling onto his chest.

“Cool, we haven’t all been together in a while. Hey what do you think we should give Jay and Paty for their wedding?” Tomo asked.

“I know the perfect gift.” I smiled devilishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for taking so much time to update this story but with Christmas and the New Year I liraterally ran out of time ^^'

This story is almost over so please make banners, give me your thoughts or ideas that I can still put up :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE <3