Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

1 Day Left

~~That night~~

“Jared don’t worry I made vegan just for you.” I said peeking inside the oven to make sure that none of the lasagnas would get burned.

“You’re getting extremely good at this.” Jared smiled hugging me from behind.

I turned around with a goofy smile which made him break into a fit of loud laughter.

“Are you making fun of me?” I asked glaring playfully.

“Me? Never!” Jared said widening his eyes still laughing.

“Yeah right.” I said slapping his arms playfully as I ran out of his grip.

“Come here!” Jared yelled as I laughed and he easily caught up with me bringing us to the floor.

“What are you guys doing?” Jo asked laughing.

Jared and I looked up to find Shannon, Jo, Tomo and Bia standing in the hallway giving us weird looks, we started laughing like nuts.

“Whatever they had, I want it too.” Shannon smirked.

Jared was the first to get up, helping me up next.

“Well Margaritas then?” I grinned laughing at Shannon’s happy smile.

Time came by flying and this reunion was definitely being needed, we all missed being together.

“So guys before we do anything else, Tomo and I have something to say…” Bia started grabbing Tomo’s hand.

My sister was blushing madly and I raised my eyebrows at her as I glanced between Shannon, Jo and Jared who also seemed lost.

“Well I’ve been feeling very… different lately. After you guys left…” Bia said looking me in the eyes.

“I felt really sick and that’s also why I barely ate any lasagna. But it wasn’t the first time, it happened in the plain too so I decided to take a test because like you all know I never get sick.” Bia continued.

I felt an urge of happiness begin to fill my whole body and I widened my eyes and my smile showed even before she announced.

“I’m pregnant guys.” Bia said her eyes filling with water as Tomo hold her so close to him that it made me melt.

“YAY! BABIES, BABIES!” I yelled joined them in a three-person hug that soon turned into a six-person hug.

“I’m going to be an aunt!” I exclaimed doing my own little dance.

Suddenly one of the phones started to vibrate on the table we all turned around and it was Bia’s phone, she picked it up happily but the smile quickly faded.

“Hi dad.” She said motioning me over to my bedroom as everyone kept quiet on the living room.

3rd person’s P.O.V

Tomo sat on the couch trying to distract himself from what could be happening on that bedroom, Paty and Bia were close sisters but one thing that could break them both was their father but specially Paty. His thoughts travelled to the good news, being a dad was the best thing Bia could give him, there was nothing he wanted more than to be the father of her children.

“Congrats man.” Shannon said giving Tomo a mainly hug followed by Jared who was smiling from ear to ear.

“You’re next.” Tomo winked playfully as Jared closed his eyes and shook his head slightly.

“I’m afraid not, neither of us is ready.” Jared said as Jo walked out of the room and into the bedroom.

“How so?” Shannon asked raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t know. Sometimes I feel like Paty is more than ready but other times I think that she’s still young to be a mom.” Jared spoke looking out of the window crossing his arms over his chest.

“She is ready, have you seen how good she is with Chris and Jacob?” Shannon laughed remembering Paty with his sons.

“I know but I guess that what happens, happens.” Jared smiled weakly.

“Man, Paty is easy to talk to so just talk to her.” Tomo advised.

“Look at him now that he joined the daddy’s club he wants me to join too.” Jared laughed.

"Put it on speaker.” Paty said in a low tone as Bia clicked one of the small cellphone buttons.

“Beatrice are you there?” Their father asked.

Paty flinched at theis father's dictating voice, sitting down on the floor her eyes focused on the phone as Jo sat beside her.

“Yes I am dad. Hm… How are you?” Bia asked.

“Is your sister there?” He asked without hesitation in his voice.

“No dad.”

“Good because I need to talk to you. You can’t go to her wedding.”

Paty covered her mouth with her hand preventing herself from saying anything.

“What?” Bia asked raising her tone slightly.

“It’s enough for me to have my baby daughter married to some Croatian guitarist. I won’t stand your sister marrying that… that thing she calls the love of her life.” Their father spoke.

The words hit Paty like knifes as tears began to form in her eyes she still couldn’t believe how much their father had changed, he couldn’t just leave her alone not even when she was happy.

“Paty is truly happy dad and I’m going to her wedding whether you like it or not. You don’t need to go I think she won’t mind… at all. Oh about the Croatian guitarist, his name is Tomo and I’m his wife now.” Bia spoke as she held a hand to her belly and sat down carefully.

“Are you defying me?”

“No, I’m just politely refusing by the way congratulations grandpa.” Bia said hanging up on his face.

Paty’s P.O.V

“Sorry Paty.” Bia mumbled as I stood up.

"It's.. It's not your fault." I said sobbing, trying to control myself has all my past with my dad came back making me sob uncontrably.

I walked slowly to the window of the bedroom, opening it so I could enter the balcony. I bit my lower lip as my hands went to the sides of my face feeling the tears run down my cheeks and I brushed my hair out of my face keeping on crying.

“Hun…” Jared’s voice made me cry even more as his arms wrapped around me from behind and he turned me around so he was embracing me.

“What did he want this time?” Jared asked mumbling a soft melody on my ear while stroking my hair.

“The usual. Hurt either me or Bia like always and it worked once again.” I sobbed feeling a little angry at myself for being so emotional sometimes.

“Hey after tomorrow is our big day.” Jared said pulling a few inches apart so our eyes were meeting.

“I know.” I smiled as Jared’s thumbs wiped my tears.

“Just focus on that.” Jared said caressing the side of my face as I snuggled more against his hand and he leaned down kissing me sweetly.

“I love you.” I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down hugging him tightly against me.

“I love you too, more than ever.” Jared said kissing the side of my ear.

After everything cleared the guys left each couple to their house leaving Jared and I in the couch with a bowl of popcorn and a pile of dvd’s.

“So what are we gonna watch?” I asked kneeling down.

“I like this show.” Jared said as I turned around to catch him observing me very closely.

“Ah ah very funny.” I said walking towards him and slapping his shoulder playfully as he grabbed my waist and pulled me down.

“Why watch a movie if I can watch you?” Jared grinned.

“Don’t you ever get tired of me?” I laughed supporting on my elbow so I wasn’t smashing Jared with my whole weight.

“Tired? You’re so interesting!” Jared said with wide eyes and an impressed look.

I giggled at his expression hugging him, perfection never looked so close to achieve.

~~1 day until the wedding~~

Paty’s P.O.V

I entered the brides store for the last time, honestly I felt nervous and my stomach was making me sick.

“Hello sweetheart.” The nice lady greeted.

“Hi.” I said knowing that I probably looked sick.

“Are you feeling alright?” She asked accompanying me to a chair.

“I’m fine. I guess the wedding is starting to make me truly nervous.” I admitted smiling.

“Oh that is normal but remember that it’s going to be the best day in your life.” She said.

“Well let’s try the dress one more time shall we?” She said.

I stood up and went to the changing room where a woman I had never seen was waiting with the dress in a hanger. We greeted and I put the dress on carefully as she helped me with the zipper and other arrangements.

“So how do you feel?” She asked as I walked around looking myself into several mirrors and smiling each time.

“It looks amazing.” I said holding a few tears back, the day was finally coming.

I finished paying the dress and I brought it into the car carefully and I drove home. I placed the dress inside my closet in a corner so Jared wouldn’t sneak on it and I starting checking if I had all the makeup needed, the veil and all those bride things.

I sighed feeling like I had nothing to do so I took my house keys and I left to go walking by myself for a while. My thoughts soon drifted to my mom and I ended up sitting on the sand with my feet dug inside the calm water.

I supported my elbows on my knees while breathing calmly when my phone started vibrating, I let it vibrate while I observed the boats far away. The phone stopped and I closed my eyes remembering everything that had been happening in the last years and realizing that tomorrow was the beginning of a new life. The life that I always wanted.

The phone started buzzing again and I looked at the ID and smiling when I saw it was Jared.

“Where are you?” Jared asked sounding worried as he didn’t even let me speak.

“I’m fine I just went for a walk.” I said calmly getting up and started walking near the water.

“Oh I was so worried!” Jared said loudly as I giggled.

“Don’t worry love, I’ll be home in no time.” I said.

“Keep talking because I won’t just hang up.” Jared said.

“What are you doing?”I asked feeling the water on my feet which made me smile.

“I was writing what are you doing?” Jared asked.

“I’m on the beach, the water is awesome.” I smiled largely.

“Did you dive?” Jared laughed.

“No! I just dug my feet.” I laughed back shaking my head at his question and beginning to return home.

I was walking slower than usual but I felt really peaceful instead of nervous, Jared kept talking on the phone like if he wasn’t waiting for me at home but hearing his voice was always great, it sounded new every day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I love babies!!! xD

It's about to happen... I can't believe it *.* Please comment and make this story great before ending <3