Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

The wedding Part One

The day was going by fast, the girls were coming over with food so we would spent the night together while the guys were going out and Jared would sleep over at Shannon’s.

Jared was taking a shower and I knew it because I could hear the water running, he had packed some stuff and his suit was already at Jo’s house. We were both extremely calm which was awkward because it looked like if it was just another day.

I was deciding what to pack for the honeymoon but Jared hadn’t told me anything about where we were going. Suddenly the water stopped and Jared stood in front of the mirror starting to shave, I walked up to him and stopped in the door way.

“Jay what clothes should I pack?” I asked.

“Everything.” He said shaving carefully so he wouldn’t cut himself accidently.

“Everything? You mean like snowing boots, sandals, flip flops, skirts, pants, gloves… That’s too much stuff.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“Just pack some stuff for winter and some for summer, it’s easy. I’ve done it.” He smirked.

“Grr…” I growled quietly walking back to my open suitcase and starting to wonder.

I decided to pack two suit cases one with winter things and another with summer things just in case. Suddenly the door bell rang and I opened it my apartment being invaded by all of the girls with gifts, food and other things.

“Hello!” Jo yelled as everyone entered and spread all over my apartment.

“Hey girls… Aren’t you guys early?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“No you and Jared are late, the guys are already waiting for him at my place.” Jo said.

I widened my eyes and ran inside the bedroom where Jared was still dressing.

“Jay you’re late, hurry up.” I said picking his bag and giving it to him while he pulled me into a passionate kiss catching me out of guard.

I let the bag fall and I wrapped my hands around his neck deepening the kiss even more, licking his bottom lip as he smirked and pushed me back slightly.

“I love you.” Jared whispered resting his forehead in mine as I smiled.

“I love you too.” I said looking up kissing his cheek.

He snuggled closer to me, so there wasn’t any space between us and we were hugging perfectly.

“Guys! NO KISSING!” Bia stormed into the room followed by Amy and Vanessa who were laughing at her.

“Come on Jared, get out!” She yelled laughing while pretending to kick him out.

“Okay, okay. Jeez I’m going!” He said picking the bag and almost running away from them.

“I’ll make it up to you!” I said walking towards the front door as he opened it.

“You better.” Jared grinned pulling me again towards him kissing me passionately.

“JARED!” This time it was Jo yelled.

“Bye!” Jared laughed as I closed the door glaring at them.

“Did you have to kick him out?” I asked with a mad face.

“Yes, you aren’t supposed to be together today.” Amy said.

“Oh that’s just bullshit.” I said showing them my tongue playfully.

“So now what?” I asked.

“You sit.” Jo commanded making me sit on the sofa.

I sighed sitting with my legs crossed under me and the girls started setting the table and taking some makeup things.

“What are you doing?” I asked as Anne pulled one of my hands.

“Silly, manicure.” She laughed.

“Tonight is going to be a long night…” I said shooting my head back.

I wanted something simple, not my apartment in a maze with food, clothes and other things. After dinner and laughing in the table like crazy came the time for gifts and there was a mountain of them waiting to be opened.

“Okay the first one is… from Matt and Anne.” I smiled over at Anne as I opened and my eyes widened his surprise.

“No! Are these the…”

“Yep the ones. The real Matt Sanders Aviators!” Anne smiled.

“Thank you!” I said happily trying the glasses and keeping them on.

I had always asked Matt for the Aviators but he always insisted that they were his only so this was the best gift he could give me. After receiving some sexy lingerie from a couple more people, candles, a popcorn machine from Frankie and Amy.

“So this is from Shannon and Jo…” The box was big and red with a golden bow around it.

I opened it and I took the clothes that were inside all of the girls giggling and cheering.

“What’s this?” I laughed.

“It’s for belly dancing.” Jo winked laughing at my panic look.

“I don’t know how to do that.” I said.

“Yes you do. Come on try it now.” She said.

“Try it! Try it!” All of them cheered.

“Okay, okay! I’ll change calm down.” I said taking the two pieces that made noise at any move made.

I came back 5 minutes later and some kind of Indian music was on.

“Jo seriously…” I laughed.

“Come on we’ll teach you so Jared get’s the surprise of his life!” Carly said pulling me to the center of the circle.

“Move those hips.” Lily said exemplifying herself.

About 2 hours later and after learning some moves on belly dancing I went towards the last gift that was from Tomo and Bia.

“Let’s see what this is…” I said smiling as I opened it.

It was a big picture of my mom in black and white and it said “To my beloved daughter so I can be with her every day. Bella” I didn’t hold myself as I started crying and Bia hugged me.

“Tomo and I thought about giving you this and taking it tomorrow so when you want you can see mom’s face.” Bia explained crying herself.

“I wasn’t expecting this… at… all.” I sniffed wiping some tears.

“Well girls after all these emotions it’s time to sleep. Who’s staying?” Jo asked standing up.

“Constance and grandma will be here tomorrow morning besides Bia, I thought you’d go with the guys?” I asked.

“Don’t ask me that hun, I want to prep you up tomorrow.” Jo squealed.

“Oh okay then. Be here tomorrow?” I said as everyone started leaving.

“Yeah hun sleep tight, tomorrow’s the big day.” Jo said hugging me tightly.

I sighed after closing the door letting my back slide down the wall. Nervous wasn’t even close to what I was feeling, my stomach was doing flips crazily and I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep much but I still laid in bed hugging my pillow as I closed my eyes, trying to sleep at least a few hours.

“Sweetheart, wake up.” Constance sweet voice made me groan while opening my eyes.

The sun seemed to be rising and I had Constance, my grandma, Bia and Jo all around me observing me with tender smiles.

“Is it time already?” I asked sitting up.

“Did you see what you’re sleeping on?” Jo said.

“Hm?” I asked her raising an eyebrow as I took in my appearance, seeing that in fact I had slept with one of Jared’s shirts.

“Oh…” I blushed.

First the phone started ringing like nuts while I took a quick shower, dried my hair and sat while my grandma took care of it and Constance started on my makeup.

“Does anyone know anything about the venue? I need to call Holly.” I said while looking up so the makeup wouldn’t be ruined.

“I’ll do that sis don’t worry.” Bia said from the living room.

Suddenly all the bridesmaids started to arrive already dressed and ready and they started gathering on the living room waiting for me to be ready.

“Jo where are the twins?” I asked as I started putting on the dress carefully.

“They are already at the church with my parents.” Jo informed placing my other dress inside a bag and other shoes for the venue after the ceremony.

I breathed in and out focusing on my vows, the most important part of all of this, my opportunity to show Jared how much I really loved him.

“You’re almost done…” Constance smile containing a few tears.

“Alright Jo go to the living room hun, she’s ready.” My grandma announced as Constance also left the room.

“I’m so proud of you sweetie.” My grandma said her big brown eyes filling with tears.

“Come on grandma, it’s a happy day don’t cry.” I said leaning down to kiss her cheek and hug her.

“You’re right, let’s go.” She said opening the door for me everyone gasping.

“Oh my God, you’re so pretty.” Bia said excitedly.

“Come on don’t make my blush.” I said shyly.

I was done, with the big white dress , the veil and bouquet but we were already 30 minutes late and the driver was already waiting.

“Girls the limo is for you.” I said as all the bridesmaids got into the limo along Jo and Bia.

“Where’s my car?” I asked as a white carriage stopped near me.

“Are you the bride?” The man who was driving asked.

“I am a bride but I’m sorry mister I think I’m not the one you’re looking for.” I said nicely.

“Aren’t you Paty?” He asked with a smile.

“I am.” I said with wide eyes as I took in the real appearance of the carriage.

It was white and all decorated in golden details, with flowers in the outside, even the man was wearing a suit!

“Then I’m here to take you to the church.” He informed jumping from his seat and helping me in.

I just gasped as I sat on the carriage and smiled widely.

I can’t believe this. A CARRIAGE! I thought as the church started to appear.

Jared’s P.O.V

It was now or never. Paty was arriving and I was standing in front of the priest waiting, the girls had arrived and paired with the guys and they were in the side also waiting. I started to grow nervous and my hands started to sweat as I adjusted my tie for the fourth time since I was here. I bit my lower lip checking the time again as Shannon who was at the church’s entrance made an affirmative sign which meant that Paty was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4b/RayBanAviator.jpg/800px-RayBanAviator.jpg The Aviators :D

Shannon's and Jo's gift but without the necklace....http://www.bellydancingcostume.info/belly_dancing_costumes/belly_dancing_costume.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm171/P_Girl_M/?action=view&current=Patydress3.jpg Paty's dress in case you can't see it ^^ Don't CARE ABOUT THE HAIR JUST THE DRESS

http://noivasemfuga.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/copia-de-bouquet-4.jpg The bouquet.

http://www.indianacarriage.com/db3/00283/indianacarriage.com/_uimages/ifomansionrevised.JPG The carriage

I'll add more pictures in the next chapter, please comment :D

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES