Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Around the World

Jared and I took a plane to Paris that night and even though I was tired I didn’t sleep because I was too happy to do that. We had changed before going inside the plane and left our wedding garments on my apartment so we could keep them.

“What did you mean with ‘see you in a year’?” I asked resting my head on Jared’s shoulder taking him from his thoughts.

“Well we will be travelling for a year.” Jared said calmly like if it was the most normal thing in the world while my eyes widened.

“For a whole year?!” I said in amazement and surprise.

“Yes.”

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Everywhere.” Jared chuckled caressing my face. “Just trust me, it’s all planned.” He said kissing me sweetly.

“I’m still shocked.” I said looking at the small window on my side trying to get used to the fact that I’d be away for a year and everyone knew but me, like always.

“Finally bed!” I cheered dropping my bags on the floor and going straight towards the bed, I kicked my shoes off and I hoped inside of it patting Jared to lie next to me.

“You know, you really surprised me Jared.” I said supporting on my elbows.

Jared, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, turned to me with a curious expression.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Even though it was our wedding you brought into it stuff that I love like Michael Bublé and you even set up a carriage to pick me up! How crazy is that?!” I said happily sitting up.

Jared laughed and shook his head.

“I did it all because I love you. And because I knew how much you wanted a dream wedding so I did my best to give you that.” He said pushing me back slightly so he was lying on top of me.

“I love you too but I never give you anything…” I said with a sad smile.

“You don’t me give nothing? I’ve learned so much with you honey, all our little moments like right now make me feel blessed for having you. This is the most important moment in both our lives.” He said with sparkling eyes.

“I’m the lucky one.” I said feeling tears go down my face.

Jared smiled tenderly and wiped my tears, he bent down and kissed me softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Guys! Another letter from Jared and Paty!” Bia yelled from the front door as she went towards the living room.

It had been 5 months without any sight of Jared and Paty and then had visited a third of the world by now, they had gone to England, Ireland, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Russia, China, Japan and now they were going towards India.

“Hey guys how are you?” Bia started reading out loud as Shannon, Jo, Tomo and the twins sat all in a excited silence listening to her.

“We miss you all so much it hurts! Right now we’re in this kind of boat that’s taking us to a small island that Paty can’t wait to visit because of the animals. We’ll be here for a week and then Africa is our destiny. We hope everything is okay there. Bia how is our niece/nephew? Twins are you boys behaving? Shannon and Jo watsup? Tomo ready to be a daddy? We love you and we can’t wait to see you all, kisses and lots of hugs from Jared and Paty.”

“It’s a nephew.” Bia laughed closing the letter in her hands sighing.

They were all happy for Paty and Jared but for them to be away for so long it was awkward, they had missed Christmas and New Year and of course some birthdays. 30 Seconds To Mars had been in a break for a while though Jared had written in previous letters that he had never felt so inspired and that Paty had began to develop an interest in writing scripts.

“Gosh I want them back.” Jo said sitting back in the couch sighing loudly.

Deep down they all felt the same.

Jared’s P.O.V

“Jay!” I heard Paty call from the opposite side as I took a picture from a beautiful blue bird.

“What hun?” I asked as I turned at her and broke into a fit of loud laughter.

Paty had a panic face while a monkey was in her shoulder studying her closely and grabbing some strands of her hair.

“Help.” She said glaring at me.

“I can’t take him, he might think I’ll hurt him and then he’ll hurt you.” I explained as I took a picture and then called one of our guides.

“Thanks.” Paty said at the guide kept on laughing at her panic face.

“Great day.” She sighed grabbing her backpack again and proceeding to follow the track.

“Hey, hey baby.” I said embracing her as we kept walking and I saw her mad face.

“Thanks for laughing.” Paty said looking away.

Our honeymoon had been the best time we had ever had together but lately Paty had been having some mood swings but maybe that was because she was tired. We changed countries almost every month and that was tiring to someone who never did it before besides we did all the activities we could in each country like rock climbing, snowboarding, surfing and others.

“Let’s go back to the hotel okay? You need a massage.” I smirked giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

She blushed slightly and I smiled at her resting my cheek against hers. We reached the hotel two hours later and as soon as we entered our bedroom, Paty jumped into the shower while I ordered some food.

“Come here.” I called once I saw her come out of the bathroom fully dressed in a tiny night gown.

She lied beside me on the couch without a word she pushed me down so she was lying in between my legs with her head resting in my chest.

“Where are we going tomorrow?” Paty asked looking up with sleepy eyes.

“Angola.” I replied caressing her cheek and then catching a glimpse of our rings.

Paty moved her hand and grabbed mine, she moved up and kissed me softly.

~~5 Months Later~~

Paty and I were waiting for our bags, we were back home. Nobody knew yet because we wanted to surprise them, we both had huge tans but looked as good as new. It was a Saturday morning and we decided to head to our house first to leave the bags.

“We’re home.” Paty said quietly leaving her bags in the entrance and going inside the house.

I found her on the living room with her arms open to the giant window in front of her.

“I missed this house.” She smiled as she came back to help me with the bags.

“Let’s head over to Shannon’s?” I asked.

“Yeah we can unpack tonight.” Paty smiled running with me to the car.

A few minutes later we stood impatiently at Shannon’s gates ringing the bell.

“OPEN UP!” Paty yelled.

“OH MY GOD!” Jo yelled from her bedroom’s balcony. “Hun! They’re back!!!!” She yelled going inside the house.

The gate opened and Shannon came running through it against me both of us laughing.

“I missed you bro.” I said laughing while I hugged him.

“Jo!” Paty yelled going inside hugging her best friend.

“Where are the little monsters?” Paty asked looking cautiously everywhere.

The twins were 1 year and a half now so they were little pranksters.

“Uncle Jared!” Jacob yelled showing up on my feet pulling my shorts to get my attention.

“Hey buddy.” I said picked him up with a smile.

“AH!” Paty yelled as Christopher came from the yard with a water gun after her.

“You’re worse than them.” Shannon smirked as Paty stopped running and glared at him but hugged him instantly.

A few hours later Bia and Tomo arrived with their new born baby, Alec.

“Oh look at him.” Paty said melting as she picked the small baby in her arms.

“I’m sorry we weren’t here.” I said towering over her watching Alec closely.

“That’s okay, at least you guys are back!” Bia said excitedly as Tomo sat beside her with his arm around her, they were closer than ever.

We ended up having dinner there so Paty and I didn’t unpack that night, we ended up having a few extras drinks and having a ‘wild party’ when we got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this one is a bit short but BREAKING NEWS just more 2 or 3 chapters and this story will be over.

So please comment? It would mean the world to me!