A World I Can't Believe

Chapter 2

The upbeat techno music distracted me as I tried to pick out new clothes. Robby had his hand tucked tightly in my back pocket as he followed me around the indie store we were in.

“This would look great on you,” he commented about a very short, very revealing red dress. It had a V-neck top that plummeted to what would be my abdomen. I squinted at it and shook my head. “I think it’s a little too ho-ish,” I stated. Robby nodded with a laugh led me to another rack of dresses. He removed his hand from my butt and skimmed through the displays.

“Okay, how about this one?” he smiled. He held up a black halter dress that started a little above the point where cleavage would show and ended a little above the middle of my thighs. I nodded and he held it up to me. “You’d be the hottest thing there,” he winked.

I laughed and noticed one of our acquaintances, Sibyl Lewis, hurrying over to us. I smiled to her as Robby continued to gaze at the dress.

“Hey, guys,” she said with an all too-cheery voice.

I smiled politely. “Hey Sibyl.” Robby smiled quickly and went back to the dresses. He didn’t like giving other girls much attention, as he thought it would anger me. I didn’t care much about it to be honest. “How are you?”

Sibyl rocked her head from side to side. “Eh, I’m okay. Just shopping for Tommy’s party tonight. You guys are going, right?”

I nodded and Robby came back into the conversation, holding a purple top. “I wouldn’t be looking at girls’ clothes if we weren’t,” he smiled and handed the top and the dress to me.

He smiled once more to Sibyl before whispering, “I’m going over there to find you some jeans for that top.”

Before I could object, he was hurrying away. We were both aware that Sibyl could talk for hours and hours, and I knew he only did that so he wouldn’t have to listen to her. I looked back at her, trying to muster up as much patience as I could. She opened her mouth and the words tumbled out.

“So did you know Tanner is bringing Stacy Curtis, even though he was totally supposed to take Jenny Damona, even though they were supposed to break up last week but Jenny wasn’t up for it? So she’s taking Matt Westcott…”

I looked away from Sibyl, finding Robby laughing silently to himself. I glared at him and shook my head before engaging myself back to what Sibyl was rambling about.

“But, yeah. There’s going to be more drama than that house can handle tonight,” she finished with a sigh, shaking her head disapprovingly.

“What a shame,” I said quickly. “Well, I’ll maybe see you tonight, ‘kay?” I said and sped off before she could say anything else. I stormed over to Robby and shoved him. “I cannot believe you did that,” I huffed.

He cracked a sweet smile. “I love you,” he cooed in a sing-song voice. I glared at him with a mild smile and took the dress into the dressing room. “Wait out here,” I instructed. “No peeking.”

I walked into the small box like room and shut the curtain behind me. I peeled my top and skirt off, standing in my matching zebra print bra and panties. I slid the dress on over my head and before I could get the bottom past my midriff I heard whistles coming from behind me. I looked in the mirror, spotting Robby looking in on me.

“I said no peeking!” I whined playfully. Robby let himself in as I pulled the dress down to its correct position. “I couldn’t resist,” he shrugged. I smiled as he placed his warm hands on my shoulders. “So what do you think?” I asked, my hands on my hips.

“What do I think?” he asked, looking me up and down through the reflection of the mirror. “I think that if we weren’t in public, you wouldn’t be wearing that dress right now.” I arched my eyebrows in a flirtatious way and turned around. He was much closer than I anticipated and I felt his heart speed up as he looked at me with eyes full of desire.

I licked my lips slowly before planting small, gentle kisses on his neck. I kissed his Adams apple and felt it move up, then down as he swallowed hard. I moved my lips to his earlobe and took it between my lips, nibbling on it slightly. A low moan escaped from deep in his throat and I continued with my process. He arched his neck forward and wrapped his teeth around my shoulder, biting down to leave a mark on my skin. He released his bite and placed his hands on my hips, gently pushing me away.

“Down girl,” he chuckled. “I hope you have more of that in you tonight.”

I smiled and kissed him quickly. “We’ll see,” I winked.

“’We’ll see’?” he asked almost shocked. “You do that to me and give me a ‘We’ll see’?”

I shrugged and bit my bottom lip. “We’ll see,” I repeated and pushed him out of the dressing room. I changed back into my regular clothes and put the dress back on the hanger. I left the purple top hanging on the hook and pulled the curtain back to find Robby leaning against the wall. He shook his head when he saw me. “’We’ll see’,” he huffed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed Jacob's name to Robby, simply because I'm basing Mary Ashton's boyfriend on the appearance of a boy that goes to my school whose name is (you guessed it) Robby. He's amazingly gorgeous [short brown hair, hazel eyes, flawless face, freaking amazing body]. He is the preppy type, but he's the only one I would ever go for. Needless to say, I got a little excited from this chapter XD.

PLEASE COMMENT THIS STORY. I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING DELETING IT, WHICH WOULD BE STUPID SEEING AS HOW ALEX COMES OUT IN THE NEXT PART. comment, por favor!