Not Meant for Me

Chapter Four

Pandora's Pov:
Was only the third day of classes and so much has gone wrong. I wanted so badly to just stay in my dorm and play sick. "Come on." Affinity said pulling me out of my thoughts. I got up and grabbed my bag, walking out the dorm and down the steps. I didn’t look at anyone in the room, just went down to breakfast with Affinity at my side.

"You’re not eating?" I nodded and sat there silent like I had been for the last ten minutes.

"Really Pandora, she's no one to be concerned about. And Zabini is a whore, so get over them-"

"He's still mine I just have to get him back."

"Hate to break it to you sweetie but I don't think he's coming back." Affinity said taking a sip from her goblet.

"And why not?"

"She treats him better, don't get me wrong, I love how you put the guys in check but sometimes-"

"Saying this is coming back to haunt me? What a nice friend you are." I snarled and left the table, Affinity wasn’t going to follow. She's tried hard enough to break me from the addiction of Blaise.

"You'll either sleep for a week or vomit uncontrollably." I pointed out to Longbottom, seeing him cringe with fear made my day in Potions. Professor Snape graded me with an A, which couldn’t have been better, Weasley got a B-. Leaving the dungeons I walked along with Draco, not yet ready to speak with Affinity.

"You look paler Pandora." Draco whispered to me as we passed through the portrait hole, "Eat something tonight." He sounded worried, I nodded I didn’t like that sound in his voice.

I walked down to the Great Hall for supper with Draco, Parkinson not far behind scowling. No sight of Blaise nor Weasley, no tell what they were up to. "Eat." Draco insisted as I sat for the past five minutes not touching a thing. I lifted the fork an ate. I gave him an irritated glare, the -are-you-happy-now- look. He rolled his eyes, I ate some more just to make him happy. I really wasn’t hungry so I was forcing food upon myself.

"Starving yourself didn’t work Lestrange?" Came that nagging, pesky little voice. I turned my head to the right and there was Weasley, to my great surprise without Blaise.

"No it didn’t." I said before really thinking, oh well.

"Pathetic." She casted at me before getting up and exiting.

"I’m tired, think I’m going to go."

"Pandora-"

"See you tomorrow Draco." And I got up and left, walking back to the common room.

"Iv missed you, I never see you-"

"Save the shit Blaise." I said to him, removing his hands from my eyes, turning to face him.

"What the hell do you take me for? Iv seen you with Weasley-"

"That's nothing, I’m doing you a favor-"

"What bleeding favor? Your making me look bad-"

"She'll be looking bad in the end." I gave him a suspicious look, he grunted and continued.

"I’m playing her my sweet. She thinks she has you good by stealing me away. What she doesn’t know is-"

"You sly devil."

"Not in Slytherin on looks alone babe." I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my lips upon his.

We snogged in the common room corner for what seemed like hours. "Wow Blaise you did tell me she was easy, didn’t think that easy." It was Weasley, knew she'd be around tonight. I unwrapped myself of Blaise and stood to face her, some eyes were on us. "Jokes over Weasley, Blaise isn’t interested in the likes ofyou.

"That’s were your very wrong Lestrange," More and more eyes stared upon the scene. "Blaise isn’t interested in the likes of you." I raised my eyebrow, Blaise walked away from my side and joined hers. Wrapping his hands around her waist, kissing her. My eyes bulged, my heart skip several beats. "Wha-how-" I couldn’t seem to make words, only grunts, Natalie snickered, as did the surrounding students.

I stormed off up the dormitory stairs, the shrieks and laughter ringing my ears. Clinging to my bed, stuffing my face in my pillow. The humiliation. I couldn’t suppress the tears any longer. Wet trickles of salt rinsed down my cheeks, soaking my pillow. Great, she's beat me...wait till this gets all over the school....
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was shorter then the last.

And if you've notice most the chapters so far start with 'Pandora's POV', it's because sooner or later in the series I change up the points of view.

Comments = the warmest love ever to a writer.