Not Meant for Me

Chapter Five

Affinity's Pov:
I walked in through the portrait hole, looking around the room for Pandora, after a few seconds I spot her. "Snogging Zabini," I say to myself under my breath, slightly shaking my head. I walk over to Malfoy, Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle.

"You see Pandora?" I made my comment to Malfoy but, "Complete slut." Parkinson jumped in.

"What was that?" Malfoy and I said in union.

"Well one minute she's raving about Zabini and how she wants to lose him and the next she's all over him-"

"She was never going tolose him Parkinson." I shot at her, she gave me a dirty look; the only thing she can do.

"Draco, want to-"

"Shut it Pansy I’m thinking." Malfoy spat at her, I tried holding in my snicker.

"Find something funny Young?" Came Parkinson's voice, this girl never knew when to shut up. I rolled my eyes, ignoring her and pulled out my Transfiguration book, parchment and a quill.
I worked on my homework for about ten minutes when something caught my attention. I over heard, "Wow Blaise you did tell me she was easy, didn’t think that easy."

I turned my head to see Pandora and Weasley, I’m guessing another round. "Joke’s over Weasley, Blaise isn’t interested in the likes of you." Pandora spat, "That’s were you’re very wrong Lestrange," Weasley replied, this disruption got more and more looks, it was just now when Malfoy looked over, not looking at all interested till then. Till that little line Natalie had just spoke, "That’s were your very wrong Lestrange,"

"Blaise isn’t interested in the likes of you." Weasley said, smirking broadly when Zabini left the side of Pandora and joined to Natalie. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and kissed her hard. The look on Pandora's face is unforgettable, after a second or two she finally spoke. "Wha-how-" Well not really speaking, Weasley snickered, surrounding students laughed; Pandora turned and stormed off towards the dorms.

Weasley and Zabini walked over to another corner, and began to heavily snog. "Serves her right." I heard Parkinson say, that brought me out of disbelieving shock. I turned my face to her quickly.

"What did you say?" I snarled and she looked a tad bit frightened; inside my head that makes me happy.

"It does serve her right; I mean she goes around using anyone she likes. Not caring who she hurts-"

"Malfoy does the same thing. You’re telling me if that happened to him he'd deserve it?" Parkinson gasped and Malfoy looked from me to her. She didn’t reply.

"Thought so, now if I was you Parkinson," I said getting up, leaning over her slightly, "I'd keep my mouth shut." I growled at her lowly before snatching my things up and retreating to our dorm room.

When I walked in there was Pandora, laying face down on the bed and I’m pretty sure she was crying. "Pandora," I said easily, closing the door with a fresh snap behind me. She did'nt say anything. I set my bag on my trunk and sit besides her on her bed. Her face in her pillow, I gently laid a hand on her shoulder. "Pandora, forget-"

"How am I supposed to forget that? Word is going to get out, it’ll be all over school!" She shot up, now looking me in my eyes. The sight before me was a little scary. Pandora for sure was crying. And all the time I’ve known her I’ve never, ever seen her cry.

I didn’t say anything to that, I know she's right. "Are you crying because of Zabini leaving, and that hurting or the humil-"

"The humiliation…" She said rubbing her eyes, "Should ‘a listened to you and I wouldn’t be up here crying..." She said mainly under her breath, but I heard her none the less.

"We'll get back at Zabini and Weasley but how 'bout for now we get back at Parkinson?" Pandora looked like she was thinking it over, I was thinking whether to tell her or not about what had happened downstairs..."Tomorrow we go through with our plan." She said, bringing me out of my head...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Blaise’s Pov:

Natalie and I snogged just up till a few minutes ago, when curfew called. Told her we'd pick up tomorrow. I never thought it would feel so good being freed of Lestrange. I smirk to myself thinking what had just happened an hour ago. "The look on her face was priceless." I told myself and the other guys in the room.

"You think so," Came a cold voice I know too well.

"Malfoy," I turned to look at who just came in.

"Shouldn’t you be doing your Prefect duties?" I questioned him, the other guys in the dorm left, not surprising. Malfoy narrowed his eyes on me, but he didn’t say anything. I got up off my bed and walked up to him. Standing face to face with Malfoy, Natalie gave me new courage. Damn she's good.

"Watch yourself Zabini." Malfoy snarled before leaving, "That's it? Watch yourself?" I said aloud to myself. I expected him to curse me; after all he loved Pandora so much. I thought seeing her humiliated, in pain, would make him....do...something....