Champion, or Chumpion?

Chapter 2

“Oh my gosh, are you serious?” Honey said, jumping up from the spot where Derek had so very rudely dropped her to let Julianne into the studio.

“Yup. Do you want to meet him?” she asked.

“Hell yea. Where is he?” Honey stood on her tiptoes, (which didn’t really make much difference since she was already wearing heels), trying to see over Julianne’s head and out the door. She was so excited, Honey had been really anxious to know who her partner was since she had been asked to do this season of the show.

“Derek.” Julianne nodded at him and he reached his arms around her back, covering her eyes with his hands.

“Hey!” Honey exclaimed, moving her hands to his waist and poking him in the stomach once, twice, three times.

“Honoria, calm down.” She used Honey’s full name, which meant that she was serious. Honey heard Julianne’s dancing shoes walk out the door and down the hall a few steps, then she re-entered the room with another set of footsteps.

Honey was practically bouncing up and down with nervous excitement at this point. “Ok, Derek, let go of her.” Right before Derek released her, Honey adjusted her features into a relaxed smile. Derek dropped his hands, and she felt her smile melt into an expression of shock.

“Oh my God.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter in the new POV, just to let you get used to it.