Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Pure love

The forth day of shooting on the forest and today was the day and I mean it THE day. What I am going to do? I can’t keep on ignoring him… I thought then shocking my thoughts away. After my little conversation with Robert I hadn’t even looked at his face not just because I don’t want to but also because Kellan as become almost a part of me, we are always together.

“Still nervous?” Ashley giggled.

“No.” I lied.

“You suck as a liar.” She stated moving her hair from her eyes smiling.

“Ashley please.” I said.

“Okay or else Kel will cut my head off.” She smirked.

“What?” I asked but then two arms wrapped around me and I felt someone breathing on my neck.

“Hi bear.” Kellan whispered.

“Hi!” I said excitedly while Ashley giggled and walked away.

"So any news?” Kellan said turning me around and grabbing my hands in his.

“Nothing and you?”

“Today your gonna get ride of me, I’ll be photo shoots with Nikki.” He said.

“No!” I said instinctively.

Kellan smiled weakly and he kissed my forehead.

“Behave and don’t be afraid of punching someone’s eye.” He said glaring for a moment at Robert.

I giggled and I caressed his face.

“What about the non-violence policy? Keep it!” I said.

“Oh sir, yes sir!” Kellan laughed and then he left.

Then I came to reality, I had to kiss Robert. That’s why I was so nervous, I had to kiss him and I didn’t know what attitude I should have, I didn’t want to be the weak one. While people arranged my hair, my makeup and others prepared the lights and the cameras I noticed a rock that was lightened by day light.

“Wait! Let me pass.” I said running towards it and standing in the sun light.

I had been for months in a rainy weather and seeing a little sun felt amazing.

“PATY!” Catherine called.

I ran back and Robert was eyeing me.

“ACTION!”

I started walk deep into the forest with Robert following and he passed by me.

“I am a murderer Bella, I’ve killed people.”

“I’m not scared.” I said.

Suddenly his feet stepped the rock and I noticed his shirt was fully unbuttoned and the light hit him perfectly. I did my best to not stare at his chest and especially not blush. Robert smirked lightly but he continued to be Edward.

“This is what you want to become? A MONSTER?!” He yelled his eyes with rage.

I shivered.

“I’m not scared.” I repeated.

Suddenly he was near me again, he was backed to one of the trees and he climbed to the first benches sitting on them. I approached him, the tension building up. Suddenly his arm came around my waist and he managed to pull me up to his level and he stole me a passionate kiss.

“Cut.” Catherine said impaciently.

“Robert I told you, you are Edward when I say action not Robert.” She said then turning to give orders to the light guys.

I blinked when I realized that this couldn’t go on, we didn’t speak to each other but he liked to kiss me. I looked for him and he was walking deep into the forest, I followed him.

“Why are you following?” He asked after 10 minutes of walking inside of the forest, we were now alone.

“This has to stop.” I said.

“This?” Robert asked and then he stopped walking, I was about 10 feet away from him and I wrapped my hands around each other tightly, I was way too nervous.

“If it can be called ‘this’ make up your mind.” I said going straight to the point, Robert’s eyes immediately locked with mine.

“Someone’s angry today.”

“Someone is stupid today.” I said sarcastically.

Robert’s eyes widened and I stepped closer.

“I’m here to talk to you but you make any kind of communication hard…” I started Robert walking towards me, I didn’t move.

“So unless this is a waste of time, talk to me!” I yelled and suddenly he was right in front of me.

“What do you want to do?”

“Hit you…” I almost whispered.

“Pull your hair furiously, yell at you, tell you how much I hate you though I would be lying, hit you again.” I said his hands wrapping around mine gently.

“Do it, I deserve it.” He whispered his face close to mine, his hot breath making me blush.

Don’t do it! He’ll hurt you again! That voice in my back of my head yelled I groaned to myself and I stepped away from him.

“I can’t do it.” I said uncomfortably.

Robert looked sad but suddenly he grabbed me and he pushed me towards him kissing me sweetly. All of my strength faded, I knew I should have pulled him away but somehow this was right, this was right in a very peculiar way, I guess love has definitely no explanation.

“Stop it.” I whispered but his lips didn’t let mine go.

“ROBERT!” I yelled with tears in my eyes.

“Why are doing this? TELL ME!” I yelled grabbing his jacket furiously.

“I love you but I don’t know how much true your feelings are.” He said.

“Are you insane?! I never did anything for you to think like that!” I said letting him go.

“Taylor is right, you are a douchebag.” I said simply turning my back to him and walking away.

“WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM ME?” He asked when I was far from him.

“Because I don’t want to talk to him any longer!” I yelled.

The rest of the day went by very slowly, everyone noticed the bad environment between me and Robert, I was cranky and his eyes pleaded for forgiveness which I didn’t want to give. When we reached the hotel, I didn’t hear anybody else, I went straight to my room, just two more weeks and I would be in Portugal. I had passed the final exams some days ago and the movie was 3 months from ending the shooting and then I wouldn’t have to see his face ever again.

“Oh lord…” I said when I entered my room.

It was full of pills of letters, everywhere in different colors.

‘Don’t let others actions make your own.’

‘Forgive me’

‘When I set my eyes on you my lonely wolf disappeared, you might not believe me but I was never a romantic poet, not I feel like I can write like Shakespeare for hours’

‘Please don’t be angry at me for much longer, I can’t stand seeing you angry and sad.’

‘Jealously is such a horrible feeling, even worse is the feeling of wanting to break someone’s nose for trying to steal our sun, our energy, our life.’

I breathed in and out trying to calm myself down, I sat on the floor and for a moment I wished this had never happened. I wished I didn’t leave my house, that I had been happier with my life, that I had been nicer to my parents but now it was too late to regret my dream because of love.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I picked it up without knowing who it was.

“Yes?” I said in a tremble voice.

“Paty? Are you crying?” Gaby’s voice said form the other side.

I felt my heart release itself, hearing my best friend’s voice was the only thing I needed right now.

“Oh Gaby what was I thinking?!” I asked tears going down my cheeks starting to wet my green shirt with each drop.

“When I told him I loved him he left me, all he wanted was to use me nothing else.” I said keeping crying.

“Don’t say that, everything you told me, Rob seems like a great guy, oh Paty.” She said.

“I can’t do this, I want to go home.” I said like a little child asking his mother to hold him in her arms close to her.

“Where’s Bobby?” Gaby asked.

“I have no idea.” I said.

Then someone knocked on the door.

“Is Seth there?” Gaby asked as I stood up and walked slowly.

“Yes why?”

“Jonas is going to Forks.”

“Jonas?!” I said my eyes widened when I opened the door.

“Gaby I’ll call you later okay? Love you, bye.” I said hanging up.

“Get out my way, I don’t want to be rude.” I said treating to close the door in Robert’s face.

“Please listen… Bobby told me you were in some depressive state and that everything you said was cause by that.” He said.

I stood still looking at him.

“Bobby did what? Robert from all the excuses I’ve heard that’s the most brilliant. Blaming my friend for it, I’m not buying that.” I said.

“It’s true!”

“Prove it!”

“You want me to prove that I love you?”

“YES!”

Robert’s blue eyes became huge and suddenly he pulled me towards him embracing me tightly not letting me move at all, his hand grabbed my chin keeping my head still and he kissed me slowly first but then he started to lick my bottom lip.

My arms went around his neck involuntarily and his grip became even tighter. My hands started to play in his hair or a.k.a jungle and he pushed me against the door while we still kissed.

“Need more?” He asked his eyes shining.

“If I trust you, you have to trust me back Robert!” I said tears appearing again.

“I promise I will, just give me a chance.”

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” I said and I pulled him towards me kissing him.

“SIS!”

GOD! I thought.

“Hide.” I said at Robert.

He contained a smile and he hide inside the bathroom.

“Paty!” Jonas said appearing with a bag in his hand, his spikyblonde hair was dripping from the rain and his green eyes were still the same beautiful color.

“Jojo!” I said and suddenly my feet were away from the floor.

“How’s my actress sister going?” He asked.

“Tired but good.” I said.

“I got a job!” He said.

“WHAT? HALLELUJAH!!” I said happily doing a little dance while he hit my head softly with his fist.

“Photographer my dear sister that’s why I’m here.”

“Not a paparazzi I hope.” I said smiling.

“Actually I photograph all kinds of landscaps, like forest, rainy days, anything and then a friend of mine paints them.” He said.

“That sounds great.” I smiled.

“So where is he? You know I didn’t just come to say hi, where is the little idiot?” He asked.

Gaby told him, almost for sure, she was Seth’s girlfriend but a great friend of my brother Jonas, because she was his best source of everything that involved me. Gaby didn’t do it on purpose but the truth was that my brother stalked all of my boyfriends.

“He? There’s nobody.” I said casually sitting on the small couch.

“Your eyes are swallow, where is the dude?”

“I got ride him.” I said nervously.

“I’ll be around for some time, so I’ll keep an eye on you.” He winked, hugging me.

“Gotta go, the world is calling for Jojo!!” He said.

“Okay bro, love you.” I said hugging him laughing and then he left.

I observed him closely until he closed the door behind him.

“So you got ride of me? Not even in your best dreams I’d let you run again.” Robert said embracing me from behind. I smiled caressing his hands around my belly, I turned my body around and I kissed him, now this meant everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I felt inspired :D I hope everyone likes this one!

Comments = Paty is happy = inspiration = more chapters ^^