Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Keeping a secret

“Paty Cath is going to kill us!” Robert yelled from the door of my suite.

“It isn’t my fault I can’t just find my favorite beanie! I’m not leaving without it!” I yelled back turning the bedroom upside down.

“Which of them?” Robert asked appearing in the door.

“The dark blue one!” I said.

“You mean this?” He asked.

I turned my head around and stood up quickly.

“Where was it?” I asked taking it from his hands and putting it delicately in my head.

“In the couch.” Robert laughed.

“Why so nervous?” He asked his arms going around my waist slowly a wide smirk in his face.

“Nervous? I’m not.” I said.

“Liar.” Robert laughed quietly resting his forehead in mine.

“I don’t want Kellan or Taylor to know too quickly or they’ll kill you.” I said.

“I’m not afraid of them.” Robert smiled.

“That’s exactly the attitude you all guys have!” I said rolling my eyes.

“And that’s exactly the typical girlfriend mind.” Robert laughed kissing me softly.

“But on another hand we don’t need everyone to know besides the two of us.” Robert said now more serious.

“You suggest that we hide this from everyone?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes at least until things at shooting get calmer because I don’t Kellan looking like a mad bear every time I have to act with him or I don’t want him all around you all the time.” Robert said.

“That means we have to pretend we still hate each other.” I said.

“Afraid of putting your acting skills to the test?” Robert smirked.

“Heck no!” I said.

“Then let’s go, oh did I tell you that you look absolutely magnificent?” Robert smiled kissing me passionately.

“Thank you fine knight.” I laughed.

Robert went out first, I waited for some minutes and then I reached the lobby where Kellan was waiting for me like he did every morning.

“Morning!” Kellan said/sang opening his arms.

I looked to every corner and no signs of Robert but I had to keep in my mind that I had to pretend I still hated him.

“Hi Kel!” I laughed hugging him while he lifted me from the ground.

“Starbucks?” He asked.

“YES!” I said excitedly while Kellan and I crossed the street where Jason, Taylor, Ashley and Nikki were already eating.

“Morning!” Kellan and I both said at the same time then laughing.

Robert’s P.O.V

I was sitting in the far end of Starbucks watching Paty enter with Kellan, everyone greeting them like if the newest couple had just arrived. I groaned I couldn’t stand how close he was to her, the way he looked at her, I turned my head away I wouldn’t stand it for long. They sat, Kellan brought Paty her breakfast and his, they all ate and soon left, I waited and then I exited Starbucks.

Paty’s P.O.V

I was the last one to enter the car and still no sign of Robert, I bit my bottom lip nervously.

“Bear?” Kellan asked sitting beside me.

“Hm?” I asked looking through the window.

“Something wrong? You can tell me anything.” Kellan reassured grabbing my hand gently.

“I know, everything’s okay. I’m just wondering what brought my brother here.” I said.

“You have a brother?” Kellan asked.

“Yes an older brother called Jonas.” I smiled when I noticed Rob was entering the car.

“Good morning everyone.” He greeted sitting winked discretely at me at me.

I smiled and turned my head again to the window.

“Hello Elliot.” I smiled.

“Today’s the day.” He laughed.

“What day?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“The day of the shooting of the wonderful scene where our dear Robert will save your beautiful head from being hit by a van.” He explained.

“You make me feel so safe Elliot.” I grinned.

“I know isn’t it great? Patrícia Riverdale’s head just flew to the other side of the set! You’d be news all over the internet!” He laughed.

“Aren’t I already?” I asked.

“Don’t get me wrong but Robert is more, people are already drooling for him. But don’t worry your time will come you are pretty cute too and when the first interviews and photo shoots are done you better get a good security.” He explained.

“Why?” I asked.

“The book was a huge success so the movie is highly anticipated and you are Bella so prepare for all the Edward lovers who will want you dead.” He said laughing like a manic.

“ELLIOT!” I yelled widening my eyes.

“I’m kidding hun.” He smiled kissing my forehead and then disappearing inside the high-school.

I entered the high-school to deliver the Science paper, which was going to give my final grade. The stares were starting to get worse and I had the feeling that everyone could be potential paparazzi taking a picture of me to then sell it as an exclusive at who Bella is.

The door bell rang and the students started to enter their classes, I walked back outside when someone pulled me inside en empty dark room.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I yelled.

“Paty! It’s me.” Rob giggled.

“Christ you scared me, what are we doing here?” I asked quietly.

“I was missing you to death.” Robert said his arms pulling me closer to him.

“Oh was the lonely wolf missing his little bear?” I chuckled.

“More the lion missing the lamb.” Robert smirked.

I laughed quietly and I brought my lips to his sweetly.

“We got to go or everyone will wonder where the two of us are.” I said sadly.

“I’ll see you later, I promise.” Robert said trying to cheer me up kissing my cheek.

I smiled and he left first. As I thought everyone had been searching for us but I had the excuse of the teacher while Robert had invented something else for an excuse.

“ACTION!” Catherine yelled.

I was listening to Kings of Leon on my real I-pod and I was moving some things on the back pack when an assistant made me a sign, I counted mentally to 3 while a van was placed beside me, I kneeled down with Robert by my side his hand in the place where he had ‘smashed’ the door to stop the van.

His golden eyes locked with mine, his face as pale as snow, his expression dead serious, I stared back at him at how intense the scene made us be. Suddenly he stood up and jumped between the van and my car.

“CUT.” Catherine said.

“Very good, just a few more takes of this scene and we’ll get inside.”

I signed it was started to get cold, I could feel my nose freeze and my hands shake. I shivered lightly.

“Here you go tropical thunder.” Elliot laughed giving me a long scarf and a beanie.

“Thank you my hero with a camera.” I laughed.

We did the scene four more times and then we went inside which I did happily since it was starting to rain. It was the scene of the biology class and I was getting myself ready to face the classroom full of curious stares from outside.

“ACTION!”

I pushed the door open to be greeted by numerous pars of eyes. The teacher told me to sit next to Robert and I did, but the unexpected happened. I had read in the script that he was going to have a grossed face and I knew I should hold myself but guess what I couldn’t. I felt the wind blow through my hair and Rob’s face instantly changed like if an awful smell came from me and I just laughed.

“Oh Christ I’m so…. Sorry.” I said laughing even harder making everyone else laugh while Robert stared at me with wide eyes.

“What time is it?” Catherine asked holding a cup of coffee in her hands.

“About 7 pm.” Someone answered.

“Thanks, Paty again.” She smiled.

We did the scene in the awkwardness that it needed.

“Sorry but I need to laugh.” I said quietly holding my hands in front of my mouth.

All the stress, plus school and the script was making me crazy and the musical hadn’t even crossed my mind. I laughed loudly and then I blinked.

“Alright enough for you sweetie, you look like a messed up robot.” Catherine said looking at me concerned.

“Don’t worry a good night of sleep and I’ll new by tomorrow.” I smiled dressing my coat and heading to the car.

In minutes we were back to the hotel, I threw everything to the chair and I laid down on bed still in jeans, blouse and jacket.

“Good night.” Robert whispered pulling the covers on top of me and then kissing my lips softly.

“Bye.” I said my eye forcing themselves to close.

I signed in defeat and I drove into deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter <3

Comment everyone :D