Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

May The War Begin

~~ 5 months later~~

Someone knocked on my room door.

“It’s open!” I said from the bed room where I was looking for my favorite beanie once again.

The stress from the past months had been accumulating and I was getting crazy, I didn’t remember where I put my stuff, I traded people’s names, I was always sleepy but hyper which didn’t help, I was unfortunately becoming slightly addicted to coffee and all the weather change made me have colds all the time or being slightly sick.

The play was in two weeks and today we were going to finally shoot the scene that I had been waiting for so long the baseball game scene! Suddenly a pair of blue eyes set on me, I looked up and a very calm Robert Pattinson was staring down at me.

“Good morning.” I said going towards him kissing his lips softly knowing we were late and I hadn’t found my beanie.

“Good morning beautiful.” Robert laughed.

I looked at him with a questioning look but I quickly turned to search the room.

“Check that drawer.” Robert said with a hand in his jeans pocket and using the other to point at the top drawer of the closet.

I opened it and there it was, Robert was a genius.

“How did you?” I asked as Robert took the beanie from my hands and put it in my head moving some strands of my hair here and there.

“Ready, let’s go.” Robert winked.

“I knew it was there because I saw you putting it there last night.” Robert said his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

I blushed deeply he was probably right.

“I have a tomato girlfriend!” Robert said in shock.

I felt my face warm even more and I hid it with my hands.

“Stop it Rob.” I wined.

“Oh okay moody.” Robert said as the elevator’s door opened and he pushed me close to him inside.

The door closed and he smirked leaning towards me, I smiled and he kissed me sweetly. We kept kissing until the elevator’s door rang and opened. Someone giggled and I pulled slightly away from Rob to see Kellan, Ashley and Jackson.

“Morning.” I blushed smiling.

“Hello lovebirds.” Ashley said waving sweetly.

Rob turned with a huge smile as he greeted everyone never letting go of my hand.

“Morning Kel!” I said excitedly hugging him.

Rob and I had discussed this and we had both agreed that my relationship with Kellan couldn’t change because I wouldn’t take it. As much as it hurt Robert’s pride I had to be close to Kellan but he would take it because we know he could. After all the greeting and the usual coffee we all went to the woods. I got separated from the guys and into a dressing room and makeup.

“Paty! Wait for me!” Ashley called.

“Come on Ash!” I said excitedly.

“I’m so happy.” Ashley said smiling.

“Why?” I asked looking at the sky that was now getting cloudy.

“Because finally you and Robert moved on from all the stuff happening. The fans pressure to know everything about the movie and not having time to anything else.” Ashley smiled widely.

I smiled back feeling a warm sensation inside my chest, I was truly happy and there was nothing that would make me hide it. I pushed the door and I went up the two steps.

“Finally my diva has arrived!!” Paul sang.

Paul was the makeup artist but he liked to chat a lot too and with all the time I had to spend in the set we had become very familiar. I smiled at him but then I noticed that Nikki was staring at me with furious eyes.

“Morning Nikki.” I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and got up closing the door violently behind her back.

“You could win her any day sweetie.” Paul smiled.

“Paul please don’t bring my competitive self to life.” I laughed.

“Seriously I don’t want a war with her she never did anything to me.” I said.

“Not yet sweetie but don’t count on her being a saint for long, I can spot fakes and she’s a fake. She wants to compete with you because of Pattinson kid.” Paul said as he put some stuff on my hair.

He liked my hair although he did exaggerate sometimes on the stuff he put there but I was always pretty thanks to Paul, he was a cool guy.

“She does? Good luck then. Today’s my 5 month anniversary with Robert.” I said blushing but smiling widely.

“Congrats!” Paul said hugging me carefully.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Okay and you are ready, move that fine bottom out of here and to the set!” Paul said with thumbs up.

“Thanks!” I waved going down the stairs.

I took my coat off and I put the baseball sweater over my shirt and then the baseball cap.

“Paty to the Volvo!” Robert announced appearing from behind me.

“Really?” I said my eyes shining.

“I’m starting to get jealous of that car.” Robert pouted putting his hands in my front of pockets.

“Don’t. I like who drives it in the movie better.” I smirked.

Robert giggled behind my ear making me shiver lightly, he kissed my neck sweetly and we started walking to the set. All the Cullens were there and then I saw Cam arriving.

“Tasty human!” He greeted.

“Hello evil vamp!” I laughed as Cam high-fived me.

The scene kept going and I had the blast when the guys actually started playing baseball.

“Come on honey you have to do this homerun!” Robert cheered.

I stood nervously with the bat in my hands.

“GO PATY!” Kellan yelled.

I laughed and Nikki threw the ball, I failed the first time, I failed the second but when Nikki launched the third ball with a full smirk across her face I hit the ball hard. I laughed like a maniac and I started running making a home run.

“WOO HOO!” I yelled jumping to my feet everyone celebrating around me like crazy.

There I saw the hate in Nikki’s eyes and I felt small compared to her, was loving Robert enough to make her so angry?

“I’ll see you after okay?” Robert said.

“Okay british boy.” I smiled.

Robert kissed me passionately and then we parted in separate ways, he went with the guys somewhere while I went up to my room. I was about to step out of the elevator when someone pushed me to the side.

“We need to talk.” Nikki said viciously.

“I agree, what’s with the evil glares?” I asked.

“I want something clear. You better take good care of Rob because he won’t be with you for much longer.” She smirked.

“Oh really?” I laughed.

Nikki looked at me shocked.

“What are you laughing at?” She asked with rage.

“Your dumbness. Do you really think that your threats will make me be more careful around Rob? I’m not like you. I don’t control him and he doesn’t control me honey.” I said.

“And more. If you think I would do anything to keep him away from you is because you don’t know me at all. Rob can have the friends he wants but Nikki step the line and we’ll not be talking like this.” I warned.

“Wow, he really knows you well. And don’t think I want him, don’t worry with me. I have other interests.” She said sarcastically.

I observed her.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Oh you’ll see bear.” She mocked.

“Go on Blondie White make fun of me now but know that I’ll be the last one laughing.” I smirked turning my back to her feeling victorious.

I finally reached my room and I opened the door. I took a shower and when I stepped out only in my clean underwear Robert was already there. His hair was wild which with time I become accustomed to and a lover also, he was wearing a pair of jeans, a blue shirt and a gray suit jacket.

“Hello love.” I smiled.

“Hello beautiful.” Robert grinned coming towards me his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into a kiss.

“Oh no my hair is gonna mess your outfit and you look so cute tonight!” I chuckled.

“Well there are two things we could do tonight…” Robert started tracing my neck with small kisses.

“You could dress, which I rather not, and we could go to some place and have some dinner.” He said biting softly.

“Or I could order our favorite food from room service and we could stay in my room.” He finished biting again and sucking.

“Hm…” I said going crazy with his teasing.

I smirked while I pushed his surprised face towards mine locking our lips passionately as he walked behind with me both of us falling on the bed.

“So?” He asked his gorgeous eyes looking at me and that lovely childish smile on his face.

“Your room.” I smiled messing with his hair making him laugh.

I put a green dress I had randomly found on while we both ran to his room laughing loudly. We entered his room still laughing when Rob covered my eyes.

“Rob?” I asked when a pair of lips kissed mine roughly.

“Relax” Robert said calmly grabbing my hands and starting to guide me somewhere.

“Stay there.” Rob whispered.

“Where would I go? I can’t see a freaking thing!” I said raising my arms in the air impatiently what was he up to?

I heard things fall, Rob cursed under his breath, I heard his steps everywhere and then silence ruled again.

“Ready?” He asked.

“More than ready!” I said excitedly when he released my eyes to let me see a very fancy low table surrounded with giant pillows everywhere, romantically decorated with flowers and candles everywhere, a soft melody in the air and the sound of a fireplace. I smiled warmly and I turned to him with my eyes shining.

“I can’t believe you did this.” I said covering my mouth with all the emotion.

“Oh honey…” Robert said hugging me while I placed my arms around his neck.

We laughed as Robert ordered some lasagna, some fried chicken because I loved it and fries one of my absolute favorite things ever!

“Wine?” I asked as Robert poured some wine into my glass and then his.

“We are celebrating.” Robert smiled.

He grabbed his glass and I grabbed mine, we intertwined our arms laughing and we drank the whole glass in a gulp.

Robert stared at me as I tasted the fried chicken, I turned to him and he leaned closer to me lying down on the giant soft pillows around us. His arm was on my side supporting his weight while his other arm was resting inside my belly, his eyes studying mine, he leaned in even closer and I closed my eyes instantly breathing his scent. He giggled and kissed the tip of my nose, I opened my eyes in surprise glaring at him. Robert laughed loudly as he brought his lips to mine passionately at the same his hands roaming my body tenderly like if I was made of glass and he afraid of harming me.

“You know what?” Robert asked.

“What?” I asked cuddling with him my eyes sparkling with curiosity.

“I love you.” Robert said simply looking at me smiling.

“I love you too.” I said smiling back while two sing tears escaped my arms.

Robert pulled more up hugging me, I rested my head in his shoulder warming up while his hand resting in my leg.

“Rob?”

“Hm?” Robert asked absently.

“I think I’m going to fall asleep.” I said doing an effort to keep my eyes open though I loved just laying with Robert.

“Okay honey, good night.” Robert said pulling my chin up kissing me passionately.

“Good night.” I whispered kissing Robert’s neck.

He pulled a big cover from behind some pillows and he covered our bodies. I snuggled closer to him, I put my arm over his chest and I started drifting into sleep. But before I could fall in deep sleep I felt Robert kiss the top of my head and I saw his breathing slowing down as he also fell asleep, I did the same with a smile across my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
The big chapters are back! xD

Please comment because I've been receiving less and less comments which makes me really sad but I do love this story and I can't help myself on writing it. But I want to know everyone's thoughts so please comment, it's really important to me :)