Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

First move

I opened my eyes slowly to realize it was raining again, I sighed and looked up to see Robert still sleeping deeply. I glanced at the clock and it was still 6 am, I blinked as my head rested again in his chest and I fell asleep again.

“Love…” Robert whispered kissing down my neck softly.

“Morning.” I said opening my eyes and finding his immediately.

“We over slept.” He said scratching his eyes still looking sleepy while his hair was a wonderful mess.

I sat up and I wished I didn’t the stress started boiling in my veins.

“11 am?!” I yelled standing up.

I started walking everywhere, first the bathroom.

“Rob! Come on!” I said after washing my face as Rob entered the bathroom.

He approached me slowly a tender smile in his face, he backed me against the sink and he wasted no time on kissing me passionately. I was surprised but I kissed him back when his tongue crashed with mine while his hands grabbed me by the waist and sat me on the edge of the sink.

“Why this feisty?” I asked when he let me breathe.

“Because Catherine called and she gave us the morning off.” Robert said with an evil smile.

“I don’t like that smile.” I giggled.

~~Later that day~~

Robert and I reached the set where everyone was gathering in a circle.

“Oh and here she is.” Nikki said excitedly.

“Paty this is my good friend Kristen!” She said happily introducing me a pale looking girl with blue eyes and brown hair.

Her face was quite familiar and her name too.

“Kristen Stewart from Panic Room?” I asked smiling.

“Yes.” Kristen replied seeming upset what I just said and also relieved in a way.

“Nice to meet you then, I can’t believe you worked with Jodie Foster!” I said excitedly as I kissed her both cheeks.

Nikki kept that fake smile of who liked me a lot though I knew she was up to something, I just didn’t know what yet. Suddenly Kellan, Ashley, Jackson and Taylor arrived and I felt immediately comfortable.

“Hi!” I said hugging all of them.

“Someone got a morning off.” Kellan said teasing me.

“Yes I did big bear, remember who won the name yesterday?” I asked teasing back as we kept arguing in a playful way.

When I turned around Kristen and Nikki were Robert in the opposite corner talking, I looked at them and I felt like something wasn’t okay and there it clicked! Kristen was the girl that had been in the same audition as I for Bella’s role, if she was here this couldn’t be good. I started walking casually towards Robert when I reached him I locked my arm with his and he kissed my head.

“Hun we didn’t have any coffee yet.” I giggled looking at him.

Robert nodded as he bent down closer to me.

“See you later girls, nice meeting you Kristen.” I said looking at how pissed she looked.

“Bye Paty.” Nikki said trying to seem casual and waving.

“What was that about?” I asked when I found myself alone with Robert.

“I don’t really know.” He chuckled adorably but I wasn’t convinced.

“Come on Rob.” I wined.

“Kristen wanted to meet me and Nikki did the favor.” He said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes love.” He chuckled tracing my hand with his finger as we walked towards a small café.

We went to the line but right after people started recognizing us from seeing us shooting and the autographs and pictures came of course Rob made a huger success than I did which made me giggle all the female attention made him a little embarrassed.

After everyone was happy we only had 10 minutes left and all we did was order our coffee and some muffins and we just sat outside calmly.

“You know…” I started unsurely.

“What love?” Rob asked turning his face to me as we both were sitting on the side walk.

“I’ll have to leave this Monday.” I said biting my lower lip sadly, it would be the first time that I would be apart from Robert.

“Where?” Rob asked.

“Lisbon, the Sweeney Todd play remember?” I said quietly with my eyes in my muffin, I couldn’t face it I knew he was sad.

“Oh yes, wasn’t that in a few weeks?” He asked.

“I told you this, weeks ago.” I said giggling at him.

Rob caressed my cheek and he turned my face to him his eyes searching for mine.

“Hey it’s alright. I know it’s your roots and I feel so proud that you have the theater in your life.” Robert said smiling widely.

I threw my arms around his neck almost loosing my balance as we laughed.

“Promise to go and see me?” I asked pouting slightly.

“I promise.” Robert said kissing me sweetly.

We went back and did some small scenes with Kristen’s eyes always on Rob what was starting to really piss me off but I had to keep my attitude.

“Robert!” Kristen called as I was called in the opposite direction.

Robert gave me a thumbs up smiling brightly but I kept glaring at Kristen, I did my scene with Taylor over and over and over again and by the time I was able to sit down it was alright 1 am.

“Let’s go?” Robert asked grabbing my hands and pulling me up strongly.

“Yap, I’m ready for bed.” I said resting my head in his chest as we walked side by side.

“Robert!” This time it was Nikki.

I groaned, day one and they were starting to get into my nerves.

“Sorry to interrupt.” She said politely smiling at me but obviously wanting me to just vanish.

“Kristen and I were wondering if you would like to have lunch with us tomorrow, I mean both of you.” She giggled innocently.

I swear all I wanted was to hit her in the forehead and then watch her break into small pieces but I smiled back.

“Really?” I asked pretending to be completely oblivious of their intentions.

“We would love to.” Robert said awkwardly observing my reaction closely.

“Of course, we would love to!” I confirmed smiling making Rob look away to not laugh in Nikki’s face.

“Alright then until tomorrow, have a nice night!” Nikki said rather surprised but going back to where she was with Kristen.

I looked back and I saw Taylor arrive by his side Michael and my jaw would have dropped if it could. What was Taylor doing with them?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this week's update :D Please comment everyone I want to hear everyone's thoughts.

I'm sure everyone noticed the banner is having a problem and I'm trying to fix it which will maybe take more time than I inicially thought, sorry about that :\