Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Breaking into pieces

The next day I wasn’t nervous about those two, after all what could they do? I was with Robert and nothing could take us apart right?

“Ready?” Robert asked gripping onto my hand, he was more nervous than me for sure.

“Rob…” I said smiling.

“I’m not nervous I’m just with a very bad feeling.” Robert said looking cautiously at the restaurant they had picked and where they already were.

I caressed the back of his hand with my thumb smiling at him, his perfect teeth showing in a smile too. We entered the restaurant Nikki and Kristen stood up to greet us only I knew how it had been hard to me all that niceness to them.

“So Paty how do you like all this new experience?” Kristen asked glancing at Nikki,

“I love everything I never thought the movie industry would be so amazing.” I said.

"Because you also do theater right?” Nikki asked.

“Yes, I started there actually.” I said smiling over at Robert as his hand covered mine protectively.

The conversation kept boring with them popping questions randomly at me and Robert when Nikki’s phone vibrated on the table. She glanced at the ID and she smiling widely.

“Excuse me, I have to take it.” She said.

I was expecting her to stand up and maybe go outside but she actually picked the call on the table, which was strange.

“Hello T.” She said smiling glancing at Kristen who smiled back at her passing her fingers through her hair while looking at me.

“We are at your favorite restaurant, wanna join?” Nikki asked turning her head to look at the door of the restaurant.

“I’m seeing you.” She grinned waving with her arm, I turned around with curiosity to see Taylor walking inside of the restaurant smiling widely at Nikki.

“Hi hun.” He said kissing her sweetly which almost made me gag.

I glanced at Robert for a minute and he was as surprised as I was.

“Hi Tay.” I said still stunned but greeting him normally as Nikki observed me closely.

The lunch soon ended and I was the first one to excuse to leave, Robert came along we definitely needed to talk.

“What the heck was that about?” I asked as we walked to the set.

“I have no idea, it was really awkward.” Robert agreed.

“I can’t believe Taylor is with Nikki, I just can’t. I mean who knew it? Everybody but us?!” I asked in disbelief.

When we arrived at the set I was immediately greeted by Kellan, Ashley and Jackson who were doing a break.

“What happened?” Ashley asked.

“I’m pissed I wished everyone trusted me more.” I spat walking to the dressing room as Robert sighed and probably explained everything.

On my way out I found Kristen observing the dressing room.

“You know, you are lucky. You got my part and you have the guy everyone drools over. What’s that special about you?” She asked ironically.

“There’s nothing. I work my ass off everyday for this movie and I don’t see Robert as the drooling vampire everyone else does, in my eyes he’s just Robert Pattinson and I love him.” I said sitting on the chair.

“Why were you so surprised with Nikki and Taylor?” She asked.

“Because I had no idea and I thought that Taylor would tell me, after all I was wrong.” I said.

“Paty… enjoy what you have because it will end soon.” Kristen said.

“What?” I asked standing up.

“Oh nothing, nothing. We’re friends right? I’m just warning you.” She said smirking evilly.

I looked at her in the eyes and I knew that there was more than just words, she had an intention there. She smiled angelically.

“Paty Kel’s looking for you.” Ashley announced bursting into the dressing room, eyeing Kristen with wide eyes.

“Okay I’ll be right there.” I smiled at her then I turned my head to Kristen.

“You out, some people have actually things to do.” I said winking and leaving her behind with a pissed off look.

The rest of day went by slowly with my head drifting to Kristen words, was she threatening me? If she was, oh boy she picked the wrong girl to mess with.

“Paty!” I turned around to almost be sent flying.

“Bro!” I said hugging Jonas as he pecked my cheek smiling.

“So this is your set.” He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder while mine was in his waist as I smiled up at him.

Robert saw me and he walked towards me casually as I felt Jonas’s grip on my shoulder get tighter.

“Hi love.” Robert said kissing me gently.

“Rob this is my brother Jonas. Jonas this is my boyfriend Rob.” I said nicely as Jonas studied Rob from head-to-toe but with each minute his expression became happier.

“Nice to meet ‘ya mate! Oh cliché sentence, hurt my sister and I shall kill you.” Jonas grinned.

I shook my head as Jonas pecked my cheek again.

“Well little sis I gotta go. You know anything just call!” Jonas said hugging me and them leaving.

“I guess I know where the hyperness started.” Robert chuckled as he embraced me, I giggled kissing his neck softly making him shiver.

Rob had to stay and I was able to go to my room where I finally called Gaby.

“Finally! I thought Robert had just kidnapped you!” Gaby joked as I heard more laughter Charlotte our dear Charlie was probably hanging around her house.

“Is Charlie there?” I asked excitedly opening the curtain to stare at the sky.

“Hey dudette!” Charlie yelled in the background.

“Yeah she’s here and guess what were watching?” Gaby said.

“Harry Potter?” I asked.

“YES!” They both yelled making me laugh loudly getting some stares from people who were passing on the street.

“Listen… I called to say that I got the free day to go to the concert!” I said excitedly.

“I have to be there for like 6 weeks for the play and then I have time for the at least the Lisbon Kings of Leon concert!” I said even more excitedly and getting louder.

“Thank Godness ‘cause we bought you the tickets anyways!” Gaby yelled as I cheered.

“You guys rock. So what’s up in Lisbon?” I asked.

“You won’t believe. Adam was selected as Sweeney Todd.” Gaby said as I flinched at the name.

Adam was my ex-boyfriend, we broke up 4 years ago he had another girlfriend but he cheated on her like he did with me and he tried to come back to me, guess what once an asshole always an asshole. For my misery he can’t just move on, so when he when sees my friends he asks about me, fortunately he doesn’t call anymore but I knew that he was talented and a very good actor and the fact he had went to the casting was because of me. Now things were going back to what they were, a living nightmare.

“You’re kidding.” I said sitting on the sofa.

“Sorry sweetie, but it’s true. He came to my apartment to just show himself, because he knew I would tell you. Maybe I shouldn’t but I did, I’m sorry.” Gaby said.

“No it’s okay. I don’t know what will happen when I have to face him but at least now I can have time to think about something. Thanks hun.” I said breathing out.

I wasn’t just going to give up on a role that was important to me but on the other hand dealing with an ex-boyfriend that Rob didn’t know about was going to be though.

“Well dearies I gotta go, Rob’s gonna be here soon.” I said smiling at the name.

“Alright love birdy. We love you.” Gaby said.

“LOVE YOU!” I heard Charlie yell.

“I love you too! See ya guys Monday!” I said excitedly hanging up the phone and standing up.

What am I going to do? I debated in my head. Telling Rob wasn’t an option, I mean he didn’t have to take up with my problems all the time it wasn’t fair.

My phone vibrated in my jeans pocket and I picked it up without seeing the ID

“Hi sweetie.” My mother said from the other side of the phone with a bitter tone.

“Hi mom. What happened?” I asked.

“It’s your father but that’s not a conversation to have on the phone.” My mother said though deep down she had called to talk about it.

“Come on mom.” I said.

“I think it’s this time honey. I’m sorry I can’t take this anymore.” My mother cried.

“What mom?” I said sacredly as a soft knock echoed on my room.

The door was open so minutes later Rob was entering my room with a brilliant smile but when he looked at me he immediately went to my side and sat grabbing my hand on his.

“I’m asking for the divorce.”

I stood in silence looking blankly at the wall, I knew my mom had talked about divorce but I never took her seriously. One of my fears was coming true, my parents were really divorcing.

“When did you decide that?” I asked.

“A few months ago. Your dad keeps on not coming home and I think he’s cheating on my again.” My mother cried bitterly.

“Mom does Jonas know?” I asked.

“He’s on a plain right now.”

“Mom I’ll be there on Monday, I promise and don’t worry Jonas and I will take up on dad.” I said.

“For what?”

"To tell him that what he’s doing is wrong!”

“Don’t!”

“Why?”

“He hit me.”

“Mom go to grandma’s house until Jonas arrives please.” I said tears going down my cheeks by this moment.

“Alright sweetie, please come as soon as you can.” My mother said.

“I love you mom.” I said.

“I love you too” And the phone went dead.

I felt my fingers go numb, the phone fell from them and I was embraced. Robert called for me and all I could do was cry, my dad had hit my mom, they were getting a very well deserved divorce, Adam was practically back and to top it all I still had to worry about leaving Rob along with Kristen around. Just perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating in ages! But here is a very BIG chapter just like I love them :D

Thanks everyone for subscribing, reading and commenting :D Keep on making me happy about this story! :D