Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Saying Goodbye

The weekend passed by quicker than I wished and in no time I was waking up at 10 am. I looked to my side and Robert was looking out the window.

“Rob?” I asked pushing my body so I was in a sitting position.

“Good morning.” He greeted trying to not seem sad.

“Don’t be sad.” I said as he sat down beside me pulling the sheet over him.

I placed my arms around him as he pushed me down squeezing us together. I didn’t know what to say and I think Rob felt the same, I was sad I didn’t want to leave him because I knew he was surrounded by vultures.

“I saw paparazzi outside, they probably already have pictures of us…” He started burying his face in my neck kissing it softly.

“And when they know I’m leaving we will be first page. They’ll say that I left you, that we’re mad or that we’re trying to hide and you what? They’re so deeply wrong.” I said I felt him play with a strand of my hair making me smile down at him.

“I’m already missing you.” He said almost in a whisper.

“Me too but I’ll call I promise.” I said locking my eyes with his.

“Who’s Adam?” Rob asked catching me by surprise.

“Well he’s… my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me actually and then wanted to come back to me.” I said.

“When I see him warn me.” Robert said very seriously.

“Why?” I asked widening my eyes.

“I’ll give him the punch he deserves.” Robert said in a threating tone.

“Nobody will never play with your feelings. I’m here now.” He said as I hugged him.

“Thank you my brave british man.” I said in a lady like voice making Robert laugh.

“Promise to be careful.” I sighed.

“We talked about this, I can take care of myself. It’s with you that we should worry about.” Robert said.

“How so?” I asked.

“I’ll be on the other side of the ocean and you’ll have to face that guy again that’s what worries me. I won’t be able to go to Lisbon anytime soon but I’ll be there as soon as I can.” Robert said caressing my face tenderly.

I leaned in kissing him sweetly, his hand hold onto my neck deepening the kiss as I parted my lips searching for air. He smirked licking my bottom lip as his tongue entered my mouth massaging every spot making me moan softly. His other hand went to my back as he rolled so he was on top.

“Have you packed?” He asked sucking deep breathes as I smirked at him.

“Just some stuff missing, like my toothbrush and stuff.” I said.

“I’ll help you.” Robert offered grabbing my hands in his tightly and then pulled me to my feet and out of me as he hugged me.

“I’m serious when I say that I’ll miss you.” He whispered.

“Me too.” I said leaning agaisnt his shoulder.

After that he helped pack what was left, I dressed up and we went out to eat something. Then we walked around just trying to prepare to say goodbye which wasn’t easy, but the time finally came as we exited the cab that had taken us to the airport.

I had 20 minutes left when I saw people arriving near us.

“Sorry they tortured me.” Rob said smiling innocently as I saw Kellan, Jackson and Ashley arriving.

I had told him to not say to anyone my flight’s hour because I hated goodbyes but I should know better. They wouldn’t let me go without saying goodbye.

“Hi guys.” I greeted not very cheerfully.

“Hey bear! Come on happy face! You’re going to see your friends and family.” Kellan said trying to cheer me up.

“I know but I’ll miss you all so badly.” I said looking at everyone of them.

“We’ll miss you too but we’ll be together in no time.” Kellan said stroking my cheeks smiling widely.

“Bear!” I yelled hugging him tightly as he laughed quietly on my ear.

“Be good.” I said.

“And eat your veggies.” He said pointing his finger at me.

I hugged Jackson and Ashley next.

“I’ll keep an eye on them.” Ashley winked.

“Thanks girl.” I said more relieved.

“Well…” I sighed stopping in front of Robert, I had 5 minutes but it felt like I had no time at all.

Robert locked his eyes with mine and stepped forward confindely embracing me tightly. He placed his hands in the sides of my face and his lips collided with mine passionately.

“I love you.” He said with his eyes closed while resting his forehead in mine.

“I love you too.” I whispered kissing him tenderly as I grabbed my luggage and gave him a half-wave holding the tears back.

As soon as I turned around tears splashed down my cheeks and I wasn’t brave enough to turn around again. I just wasn’t. It would kill me to see the sad look on Robert’s face specially if he saw my sadness and I couldn’t do that to him.

“Miss are you alright?” The lady asked as I showed her my ticket.

“Yes, I just hate goodbyes.” I stated giving her a small smile while wiping my tears with my jacket’s sleeves.

I sat on my seat and I closed my eyes trying to gain strength to help who needed me back in Lisbon, my mother mostly. I had to be strong for both of us because the divorce wasn’t going to be easy
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! I know this chapter isn't as long as the others but I like it as it is :D So comment and let me know what you think ^^

Thank you to all the subscribers (who are 24) and for the comments <33