Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Adam

After I picked up my luggage I looked around trying to find a familiar face when my brother showed up running towards me.

“Sis!” He greeted wrapping his arms around me giving me a tight hug.

“I missed you too Jojo.” I smiled wrapping my arms around him.

“PATY!” I heard two female voices yell.

I looked behind Jonas to find Gaby and Charlie running towards me. My lips formed a genuine and wide smile as they hugged me at the same time almost sending me to the floor.

“We missed you!” Charlie said.

“I missed you too girls.” I said smiling at them as Jonas started to carry my luggage to the car.

Robert’s P.O.V

I sat on the makeup room impatiently, I wanted to talk to Paty desperately because I needed to know if she was okay. She was sad but she didn’t show it, her parents divorce was starting to tear her appart.

“Hi Rob.” Kristin said when she caught me going to set.

“Hello, good morning.” I said trying to walk faster and avoid her.

She wasn’t good news and Paty was probably right about her though she told me to whatever I wanted sense she wasn’t by “boss”. Paty was too protective but also instictive so I trusted her about Kristin.

“So… want to grab a byte after you’re done with your scenes?” She asked walking faster to accompany me.

“Hm.. no thank you. I’m busy.” I said.

“This is Paty’s thing isn’t it? She told you to keep away from me didn’t she?” She asked coldly stopping in front of me.

“No, if you knew her you would know that she would never say that to me.” I hissed.

How did she dare talk about Paty like that?

“Take it easy, I just have the feeling that she doesn’t like me much.” Kristin said raising her hands in front of her.

“Get out of my way.” I said coldly as she stepped to the side and I stormed out of her sight.

I sighed in relief, I was ride of her for now at least.

Paty’s P.O.V

“Mom?” I asked stepping inside my house with shaking legs.

“Patrícia? Patrícia!” She yelled from the living room.

She came towards me and embraced me tightly against her.

“Mom don’t kill her.” Jonas said.

“Jojoooo stop talking to me like that I’m your mother.” She said pulling her blonde hair out of her eyes as she talked to him.

“Oh look at you.” She said pinching my cheeks making me sigh.

She hand’t changed a bit not even about the divorce.

“How are you?” I asked.

“I’m trying honey, I really am.” She said.

I slowly pulled away from her grip and I went upstairs to unpack some of my things, my room was clean more than I had left it.

“Missed this?” Jonas asked sitting on the end of my bed.

“I did actually.” I said looking out of the window.

“Keith’s expecting you on the theater.” Jonas said.

“I know… I didn’t miss him though.” I smiled weakly.

“Jojo… I’m here if you need me.” I said sitting beside me and placing my arm around his shoulder as he lowered his head.

Jonas was more silent than usual and I know that he needed to talk, he had been handling everything without me and that wasn’t fair. Our mother didn’t help because she always complained a lot so I could imagine what Jojo had to hear while he was alone with her.

“I know sis it’s just… I can’t believe that dad did that.” He said weakly.

“You should have seen mom’s bruises.” He said his eyes filled with tears as he locked them with mine.

I grabbed his hand and I squeezed it softly sighning. Jonas was the perfect son in everything he actually tried too hard because nobody gave him the attention he deserved. He tried hard to get into Harvard but that wasn’t for him actually he was a guy of passions, his was photography and he gave up on our father’s pressure which made our parents pull Jonas away more than before.

So all hopes on having a normal kid fell on me unfortenately I wanted to be an actress and my father still doesn’t talk to me for following my dream.

“I always did everything dad wanted…” Jonas said.

“Jojo you did what you thought that was right.” I said.

“I just worked too hard on something that wasn’t there.”

“I believe in you, I know that you’re going to go great on photography.” I said smiling at him.

“You’re really optimistic.” He smiled.

“Trust me, I have a feeling about this.” I said as my cellphone started to vibrate in my pocket.

“It’s Rob.” I said.

“Pick up he must be dead worried, I’ll get the car ready to get you to the theater.” Jojo said kissing my forehead before leaving.

“Thanks bro.” I smiled.

“Hello hun.” I said picking up.

“Hi love, how was the flight?” Rob asked.

“Tiring but good. I missed this place.” I said.

“How’s everything?” He asked.

“Bad. Lots of stuff to handle, my mom is not being easy, my dad just vanished. Then there’s Keith…” I started.

“And Adam.” Rob hissed quietly.

“Hey Rob, come on I told you all about it. Adam doesn’t even stand a chance.” I said trying to calm him down.

“I know but it would be better if I was there.”

“Will you be able to come?” I asked.

“I sure hope so. I’ll run if they don’t let me.” He said making me laugh quietly.

“Thanks for cheering me up.” I said.

“Anytime love. I gotta go or Catherine will cut my head off.” He chuckled.

“Go hun, you have work to do. I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you too, very much.” He said and the phone went dead.

~~Later that day~~

“Finally kid! Long time no see.” Keith said opening his arms and wrapping them around me hugging me close to his chest.

Jonas was off to the local museum in hope to made a deal with them so he could expose his photos for about a month.

“Yeah you’re right, so how’s the play?” I asked.

“Going great, of course that with my star out something’s missing.” He smiled.

“I’m not the star, who’s playing Sweeney by the way?” I asked.

“Adam.” Keith said biting his bottom lip.

I looked at the ceiling and I put my hands inside my jeans pockets signing.

“I’m going to be professional.” I warned.

“I know.” Keith nodded.

“Keith! I’m here for…” A blonde guy said appearing from the right side of the stage.

It was Adam the green eyes couldn’t lie. I instantly became cold and his voice made me want to punch something, he turned to and started to approach us as I stepped back instictinvely.

“Paty?” He asked eyeing me from head to toe while a smile grew on his face.

“Hi Adam.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“How about a hug?” He asked as Keith shook his head lightly.

“I don’t think so.” I said almost hiding behing Keith my eyes never leaving Adam.

I didn’t trust him so any move of his made me want to back away.

“How have you been? I heard you became a big movie star, at least every girl knows that you’re entering on Twilight.” He smirked, the smile fading quickly.

“Great. Yeah it’s true, I was casted.” I said.

“Me too for Sweeney Todd. Aren’t we lucky?” He grinned.

“Look Keith hm… what do you need me for?” I asked.

“Outfits.” Keith said.

“Alright I gotta go Jonas can show up any minute now. Can you come and tell me which to dress?” I asked.

“I can go.” Adam said.

I widened my eyes at Keith but I should have expected him to agree with everything Adam said, he should be his new golden boy.

“Then see you tomorrow for rehearsal Keith.” I waved as I walked fast to the dressing room and looked for the main one.

“Those are for you.” Adam pointed pushing his blonde hair from his eyes.

I looked at the dresser in front of me and there were about 10 dresses, all very dark but beautiful.

“Can you give me some privacy?” I asked.

“Come on Paty there isn’t anything I haven’t seen before.” He smirked closing the door behind his back.

“Adam I want you out.” I warned stepping close to him glaring at him.

“That’s too bad we could have so much fun.” He said grabbing me by the wrists and backing me to the wall.

“Let me go.” I hissed trying to hide the fact that I was panicking, I didn’t stand a chance with him in matters of strength.

“Never.” He whispered licking his lips.

I flinched with disgust as he leaned in quickly kissing me roughly, he forced his tongue inside my mouth as he was able to wrap one of my legs around of his waist.

I bit his lip trying to make him pull away but he just smiled and continued almost prevent me from breathing with his lips. His hand landed on my thigh rubbing it but then it started to go up my shirt. When his hand touched my belly’s skin I flinched in pure fear, I wasn’t being able to push him away.

He pushed me harder against the wall but I opened my eyes in a flash and I decided to try to kick him with the only leg that was supporting. In a karate kind of move I kicked in on the knee and he bent down with a groan.

“Don’t you EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!” I yelled with tears going down my eyes.

I was scared to be honest, he was stronger than me and he could easily harm me if he wanted.

“Little bitch.” He hissed pulling himself up and looking towards me with hate.

“Paty!” I heard Jonas call.

“JOJO!” I yelled running towards the door to find it locked.

Suddenly a hand went around my lips pulling me back.

“Nobody is going to interrupt us baby. I missed you so much…” Adam traced off kissing down my lips while other of his hands started to unbuckle my belt.

I tried to scream but his hand wasn’t letting me, the tears continued to spread down my eyes as I moved angrily tried to get free from his grip. I kicked him again and I bagged on the door.

“JONAS!” I yelled desperately as Adam laughed maniacally.

“I lied.” He admitted.

“I wasn’t casted for Sweeney. I just paid Keith the double to let me enter this stupid play, all I wanted was you don’t you see Paty?” He asked seeming to have calmed down.

“You’re a psycho, stay away.” I said grabbing a type of bat that was behind a scenario.

“I love you don’t you get it?” He asked started to get pissed again.

“You cheated on me you asshole!” I said finding the key and trying to unlock the door without him noticing.

“I didn’t know what I was doing. I’m sorry!” He yelled.

“Get some help Adam.” I blurted out feeling my whole body shaking as I opened the door and started running.

“JONAS!” I yelled again as I saw my brother’s body turning to me.

“You can’t run from me.” Adam yelled grabbing me again.

“You idiot, let my sister go!” Jonas said.

Adam was about to reply when Jonas fist collided with his cheek making him stumble back.

“You ok?” He asked as I slid down the wall still crying.

“Look out!” I yelled placing my head between my hands in fear.

Jonas turned around quickly as Adam was about to attack him but he dodged and punched his stomach sending him to the floor.

“Don’t mess with my sister or you’re a dead man Adam.” Jonas threatened holding Adam by the collar of his shirt.

“Paty…” Jonas said quietly placing his hand on my shoulder to find it shaking.

“Did he hurt you?” He asked.

“He tried.” I mumbled.

“What did he want?” He asked.

“He wanted me to go back to him.” I said feeling my bottom lip tremble.

“You won’t see him again, the police was waiting outside that’s why it took me so long to find you. He turned a psycho.” Jonas explained.

“There’s something else… Charlie and Gaby noticed that you were taking way too long on the dressing room so they called Rob and he’s coming.” Jonas said.

“Coming?” I asked in surprised.

“To Lisbon right now.” Jonas said.

“Oh no… I don’t want Rob worried about me, I promised him I would be fine.” I cried out.

“Hey it’s okay, he’s your boyfriend and he would end up knowing anyways.”

“But I don’t want him giving up on the movie, he has work to do.” I insisted.

“Sis if he’s coming is because he can.”

“You don’t know him. I bet he didn’t even ask if he could come, he just packed.” I smiled tenderly.

“Let’s go home?” Jonas suggested.

“Please.” I said placing my arm his shoulder as he helped me stand up.

I walked out of the theater into the chilly night still shaking a little. I had never expected Adam to turn into that type of monster he used to be such a sweet guy but at least Rob is coming I thought with a small smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I was able to finish this chapter, I feel relieved ^^ I wasn't planning this to happen with Adam it just flowed from my mind.

I need your guys help with something, I've been thinking about maybe doing a sequel to this story. So I want to know who agrees and in case you do what characters do you want back? Please give me your thoughts!