Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Reunion

I felt something moving my hair carefully, I moved around but I ended up opening my eyes. I was laying in my bed and a figure was sitting right next to my torso with it’s arm stretched so it’s hand was resting in my forehead.

I hadn’t realized that it was the next day and that the person was actually a guy.

“Hello love.” Rob greeted smiling down at me.

“I’m so glad you’re here.” I whispered sitting up and wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him against me in a hug.

“Are you okay?” He asked his hands going around my back.

“I’m fine.” I said.

“Did he hurt you?” Rob asked.

“No.” I said.

“I looked for him with Jonas all night but he just dissapeared. I swear I’ll kill if he shows up.” Rob said pulling away from the hug, his blue eyes darkening.

“I don’t want you doing anything stupid.” I said with worry.

Rob seemed angry enough to do something horrible but I couldn’t let him do nothing to Adam. Rob had a whole future ahead of him because of “Twilight” and I couldn’t let him get into any kind of trouble because of me and probably ruin many of his chances.

“I won’t do anything stupid. Nobody touches my girlfriend though.” He said still looking serious.

“Rob I like the protective attitude but don’t get your hands dirty because of Adam.” I said.

“I can’t promise that.” Rob said leaning in.

“I love you too much to let him slip away that easily.” He said kissing my lips softly.

“I missed you.” I whispered as Rob smiled placing his hand on my neck gently and kissing my lips more roughly.

I smiled into the kiss as he pushed me down.

“You know it’s early right?” He said.

“Is it?” I said.

“Yeah like 9am.” He said.

“Liking Lisbon?” I asked.

“It’s great but it’s raining.” He wined resting his head on my pillow next to mine.

“This weather makes me sleepy.” I said thoughtfully looking out of the window.

“Then sleep.” Rob said closing his eyes.

“I’m afraid.” I said grabbing onto his jacket tired as the tears started to come back.

“I’m here now, nothing bad is going to happen.” Rob whispered as I rested my head against his chest slowly falling asleep.

Rob’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes, I couldn’t stop thinking about what that guy Adam had done. I noticed Paty seemed calmer than Jonas had described her but the fear was there and the tears were enough to let me know.

I didn’t want to scare her because it was obvious that she was really emotional about her parents divorce and this thing with Adam only made things worse.

Paty was deeply asleep and I smiled into her skin, I had never thought I could love someone like I loved her. That’s why I would do everything to make that jerk pay.

Paty’s P.O.V

I woke up a few hours later to find myself alone in the bed, I sat up quickly fear spreading all over my body. I went down the stairs quickly to find my mother on the living room watching Oprah.

“Mom?” I asked.

“SWEETIE!” She yelled jumping from the couch and running towards me embracing me tightly against her.

“You are so getting out of that theater miss!” She said as tears started to fill her eyes.

“Mom I’m fine don’t blame the theater for it.” I said.

“I can’t believe, Adam was such a sweet boy.” She said shaking her head.

“Stop it mom. I just found out Adam’s true colors, fortunately I have someone way better on my life now.” I smiled.

“I’ve met Robert, Jonas introduced us. He seems a nice British boy.” She said smiling.

I blushed like mad making my mom smile softly at me as she returned to the couch while I went to the kitchen to find myself some breakfast.

“Oh hello girls.” I heard my mom greet.

“PATY!” Charlie and Gaby yelled at the same time entering the kitchen.

Sometimes I could swear that they were sisters though they weren’t anything close to that. I opened my arms widely as both of them hugged me at the same time.

“So where is he?” Gaby asked looking behind my back.

“Out with Jonas I think.” I said.

“Ow we SO wanna meet him.” Charlie said flipping her blonde hair behind while making another balloon with her gum.

“I know, I know. He’ll be here.” I said pouring some milk into a glass and then mixing some coffee into it and then some sugar.

Suddenly the front door closed with Rob and Jonas talking with each other, my smile grew really big as Rob appeared at the kitchen door.

“Morning love.” He said stopping next to me, placing his arm around my waist and kissing my lips sweetly for some minutes.

“So, Rob these are my girls, Charlie and Gaby.” I said blushing deeply as Gaby and Charlie stared wide eyed at us.

“Hi.” Rob said waving at them.

“HEY!” They yelled.

“OMG.” Charlie said flipping her hair again making me laugh quietly next to Rob who gave me a “What the hell?” look which made me laugh even more.

“Oh look who’s here.” Jonas smirked standing between Gaby and Charlie.

Gaby turned her attention to him but Charlie kept staring at Rob in a very intense way.

“Charlie, hun. Can you…? Can you stop?” I asked smiling as she blinked her eyes and smiled widely at me.

“Sorry. I just can’t believe Cedric Diggory is right in front of my nose.” She said.

I sighed remembering all the afternoons spent at each other’s houses watching Harry Potter over and over again, the three of us crying like babies when we realized deep in our hearts that Cedric was dead.

“Robert Pattinson is.” I smiled widely as Rob smiled down at me.

“Well I gotta go, we just stopped by to see how you were after…” Charlie started.

“After you came back of course! Right Charlie?” Gaby said covering Charlie’s mouth with her hand and then glaring slightly at her but smiling towards me.

I couldn’t ask for better friends, they knew what had happened and that was why they were there but they would never bring the subject up.

“Yeah that’s it.” Charlie said.

“Okay girls be good.” I smiled as they hugged me at the same time and left talking to each other in whispers.

They were finishing high school like I had finished back at Forks. Gaby wanted to be a vet and Charlie a professional hairdresser while I was the inspiring actress.

“Are they sisters?” Rob asked.

“No. They’re my best buddies.” I said smiling.

“So did you like my mom?” I asked.

“I did, she was very welcoming.” Rob smiled.

“So now what? Are we just going to stare at each other forever?” I asked.

“I wouldn’t mind.” Rob leaned down kissing my lips sweetly.

“Where did you guys go?” I asked.

“To the police. To make a report on Adam, Keith went with us actually he was pretty shocked when he found out.” Rob said his eyes looking into my own.

I bit my bottom lip trying to not review last night all over again, it was too painful. The feeling of Adam’s strength over my body when all I wanted was to be with Rob.

I launched my arms forward placing them around Rob’s body and grabbing onto him as if my life depended on it.

“I love you.” I mumbled into his chest.

“I love you too, bear.” Rob said chuckling.

“Talking about bears…” Rob whispered.

“What?” I asked my eyes lighting up at just imagining what could happen.

“He’s coming.” Rob said.

Suddenly the front door opened and the first thing I heard was Kellan mumbling something.

“Where’s that douche?!” I heard him hiss.

“KEL!” I yelled releasing myself from Rob’s grip and running towards Kel who instantly relaxed.

I jumped and he caught my legs hugging my torso.

“I missed you bear.” I whispered against his neck.

“I missed you too bear. Sorry that I wasn’t here.” He said kissing my forehead and then letting me go.

“Why did you come?” I asked.

“I was worried that’s why! Don’t tell me your kicking me out so soon?” Kel said pretending to be offended.

“No of course not!” I said.

Kel smiled once more and he hugged me again. I felt better than ever, my friends were here, my family and my boyfriend too. Nothing could ruin this small vacation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was finally able to update *.* Thank you everybody's patience! I'm so happy that this story has gone to 28 subscribets, 350 readers and 29 comments *.* It makes me really proud and REALLY happy :D

Comment and make me even happier! :D