Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Becoming Bella

Kristen came out moments later with a frown on her face.

“Patrícia.” The woman said.

“Good luck.” Bobby winked at me.

I smiled weakly at him and I entered the small room.

“Hello Patrícia.” Stephenie greeted sweetly.

“Hello.” I said standing in front of their table while all of them observed me.

“Well start when you feel ready.” Stephenie said.

"She’s so nervous she is about to explode.” Catherine whispered smiling sweetly at me.

I focused trying to remember Bella’s first lines and then I started.

“I never thought much about the way I was going to die,” I started.

“But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.” I finished.

Yes the first part of the audition were these two lines, don’t ask me why.

“I liked it, specially the part you placed your hand on your chest when you talked about someone you loved.” Catherine said.

“Elliot is going to take some shots of you now, relax. Your cheeks are so red, you are such a cute tomato.” Stephenie said.

“Thank you.” I said smiling widely at them.

Elliot stood up with a series of cameras, taking several shots of my face with my hair up, back. With me smiling, serious, almost crying, just name it and he took it.

“In some days you will know if you were chosen, thank you.” Stephenie said.

“Okay, thank you so much for the opportunity.” I said smiling at her, leaving the room.

~~1 week later~~

It is Saturday and I’m just waiting for Bobby to call to say that I wasn’t picked, it was supposed to only take some days.

“Miss…” Gretchen said knocking on my door.

“Yes?” I asked.

“There is a package for you downstairs.” She said.

I stood up and I went down the stairs calmly to find a young blonde guy waiting for me.

“Paty Riverdale?” He asked.

“Yeah it’s me.” I said signing some paper.

"They choose well.” He said smiling at me turning his back leaving.

I raised an eyebrow and I sat on the couch opening the box with my name and a red lace around it. I opened it carefully and a bunch of papers were there, in small amounts all clipped to each other.

I widened my eyes when I read the title of the first page ‘Twilight’. I turned the page and the first line was the one I said on the audition.

“HOLY CHRIST!” I yelled throwing the box in the air.

I jumped from the couch and I started yelling happily.

“Miss?!” Gretchen yelled appearing with a bat in her hands.

I looked at her and I started laughing hard, falling to my knees.

“I was picked! I was picked!!” I sang dancing with Gretchen.

Gretchen smiled happily dancing with me when Bobby appeared.

“I see it arrived.” He said.

“AH! THANK YOU BO THANK YOU!” I yelled hugging him tightly.

“You don’t need to thank me kiddo.” He whispered pushing me more against his chest.

~~2 weeks later~~

It’s been two weeks of exams in school and rehearsing. I’ll have to study in Forks high school, Bobby took care of the classes I just have to attend them and next month I have to go to Portugal for 3 days for the play. It’s going to be wonderful, I thought sarcastically.

By the way, I don’t know who Edward is. Nobody wants to tell me, why so much mystery?

“Ready Pats?” Bobby asked.

“I’m sleepy, I’m tired. I don’t know any of my lines, I’m going to a place I’ve never been before with people I never saw in person. I can’t be more ready.” I said sarcastically.

“You’ll thank me later.” Bobby said kissing my forehead.

“Now kick ass.” He said giving me a small spank in the butt, he turned his back to me and he left waving.

I sighed and I looked forward, it was time. As soon as I sat on the plain and the flight began I fell asleep.

“Miss…” I heard a soft male voice call.

I blinked my eyes a couple of time until I opened them completely. I was greeted by a young man in a uniform smiling at me.

“The plain landed minutes ago.” He said.

“Oh thank you.” I said blushing.

I stood up and I picked up my luggage. I waited for anyone to appear looking for me when I saw a woman with a card in her hand with my name.

“Hello, I’m Patrícia Riverdale.” I said taking my aviator sunglasses off.

“Hello Miss Riverdale. You must be tired, let’s go. I’m Diane, I’m from the crew.” She said.

“Nice to meet you. So I’m the last one?” I asked.

“No, some Cullen’s are missing too. Stephenie is right you are the perfect stereotype for Bella.” She said smiling at me.

“Thanks, I love the book but I most admit that I loved Edward.” I blushed.

“Well who doesn’t? I prefer Jacob.” Diane said.

We spent the car ride discussing which was better between Jacob and Edward. We arrived at a hotel where I dropped my luggage in the room and then we met in a meeting room.

“Paty!” Catherine said excitedly greeting me.

“Hi Catherine!” I said hugging her.

“Nervous?” She asked.

“Almost fainting.” I laughed.

“It’s your first movie, its okay. But I’ll make you suffer!” She laughed.

“So where’s my Edward?” I asked looking everywhere.

I could only see crew members, Anna Kendrick (Jessica), Michael Welch (Mike), Justin Chon (Eric), Gregory Boyce (Tyler) and Christian Serratos (Angela) Bella’s friends. Then Taylor who would play Jacob, Billy Burke who would play Charlie and Gil Birmingham who would play Billy Black.

“I see you are studying them.” Elliot said.

“I’m trying to fit them to the characters.” I said.

“Did you fit?” Elliot asked.

“A little, I’m not madly in love like Bella is for Edward.” I said.

“Well go meet the guys, the Cullen’s are almost here.” He chuckled.

I stepped into the room and everyone’s eyes turned to me, yes Bella is here! I thought.

“Hi.” I said approaching the group of young actors.

“Hi I’m Michael.” A guy with blonde spiky hair greeted.

“Hi I’m Anna.” A girl sitting waved smiling.

Soon enough everyone had introduced.

“Hi I’m Paty.” I smiled sitting next to them.

“You are Bella right? You sure are pretty.” Michael said making me blush.

“Thank you and you must be Mike Newton. Am I wrong?” I asked.

“No, you are perfectly right.” He smiled at me.

All the others said who their characters were and for first impressions I did make a lot of new friends.

“Are you nervous? You are shaking.” Anna asked while she and Christian sat beside me.

The guys had gone out of the seats to bring something to eat.

“I’m nervous. I have no idea of who Edward is and this is my first movie. Besides its freezing in here.” I said.

“You don’t know who Edward is?” Anna asked smiling sweetly.

“We won’t spoil it, you’ll see for yourself.” Christian said.

My hopes went down, I thought they would really tell me, is it that hard to tell me who Edward is?

“You should get used to the weather, Forks is very rainy and cold.” Christian said.

“Want some Paty?” Justin said offering me a glass with some water.

“Yes, thanks.” I said smiling at him.

“So have you read all of the books?” Gregory asked.

“I finished Twilight two weeks ago and I’m still in New Moon’s start.” I said.

“Are you ready for the lovey-dovey scenes?” Michael asked cupping my cheeks.

“I don’t know! I’m shaking like crazy!” I laughed.

I turned my head to the door a tall blonde guy entered the room followed by a girl with brown short hair, a tall muscular guy with his dark brown hair shaved and a blonde girl. They were all talking, probably had I had been doing before just meeting people.

I smiled as I tried to guess who they were. Probably Jasper, Alice, Emmet and Rosalie. Still no Edward, I sighed loudly and I shot my head back, resting it on the chairs back.

Everyone giggled and I opened my right eye.

“What?” I asked.

“He’s here.” Anna whispered.

Both of my eyes shot open and I looked back to see Robert Pattinson on the door. ROBERT PATTINSON I thought almost yelling like crazy.

“That’s Edward?” I whispered standing up to almost fall on Michael’s lap.

“Yes, he is.” Michael said.

Suddenly Robert’s eyes travelled to my side and he spotted mine, he smiled and I smiled back blushing like a red tomato.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this chapter is huge O.O But it's worth it!

Robert is coming in the next chapters, these were just an introduction :D

Thank you for the comments <33