Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Closer

~~Two days later~~

Things were calmer, Rob was calmer, Kel was calmer and I was calmer. Nobody even mentioned Adam but I knew Jonas was still looking for him. Tomorrow was the Kings of Leon concert and the same day that Rob and Kellan were leaving.

I went down the stairs to meet everyone when I saw Charlie and Gaby sitting on my couch squealing quietly and giving girly giggles while talking to each other.

“Hey babies!” I said happily sitting in the middle of them.

“Oh hi.” Charlie said with a nervous smile as Gaby put something behind her back.

“What is that?” I asked smiling playfully at her.

“Nothing.” Gaby smiled innocently.

“Come on let me see it.” I said extending my hand.

“No.” Charlie said.

“Girls what are you hiding?” I said.

Gaby and Charlie released girly screams as they shoved three shirts into my face, Gaby’s was black, it had her name in white and under it a picture of Jared Followill the bassist from Kings of Leon. Charlie’s was white, her name was in Golden and it had a picture of Matthew and Nathan Followill.

“Two?” I asked smiling.

“You know me. I have a big heart.” She smirked.

I laughed finding mine and yelling happily, it was dark blue, with my name in light blue and a picture of Caleb the front man.

“OH MY GOD! THIS ROCKS SO MUCH!” I yelled jumping from the couch and instantly dressing the shirt.

Just then the guys came in with grocery bags and they all stared at us.

“What’s this?” Jonas asked.

“KINGS OF LEON!” Gaby and Charlie yelled screaming like crazy as I laughed.

“THE SEX IS ON FIRE!” Gaby sang running towards Jonas almost knocking him down as he laughed.

I smiled over Kel and Rob and I motioned them to the kitchen so they brought the bags.

“Kings of Leon?” Kel asked.

“The concert is tonight.” I smiled showing my shirt.

“This is my competition?” Rob asked his blue eyes looking at me tenderly.

“Yeah he is.” I said as Rob smirked leaning down kissing my lips sweetly.

“Hey Pattinson!” Kel yelled.

“Sorry bear.” I blushed.

“Are you girls going alone?” I heard Jonas ask.

“Of course.” Gaby said.

“Alone?” Kel asked glancing at the living room and walking inside of it leaving me and Rob alone.

“What about the play?” Rob asked.

“I’m out, I can’t go back there. I’ll stay for a couple more days and then back at Forks.” I said.

“Don’t take too long or I just might come back to get you. I really missed you.” Rob said caressing my cheek as I leaned my face more against his touch.

“This is where it gets interesting though.” He started.

“Hm?” I asked as Rob took tickets from his pocket.

“What’s that for?” I asked taking one of them from his hand and instantly smiling.

“AH! You guys are coming with us?!” I yelled.

“Of course, we all like Kings of Leon.” Rob said as I hugged him tightly.

~~That night~~

“What do you mean we can’t go together?” I asked at the security who just pointed different places at all of us.

“Sorry that’s what the tickets say.” He replied.

“Guys…” I started crossing my arms over my chest.

We had about 10 minutes before the show started sense we had missed the first band and now Kings of Leon were getting ready to take over the stage.

“Why the hell did you buy tickets in different places?” I asked as people started yelling mostly girls and I felt my heart skip a beat.

I wanted to see this show for months now and everything was going wrong.

“Well…” Kel started.

“Because there weren’t any more tickets left.” Jonas finished.

“That’s okay, I can go with Kellan.” Charlie offered grinning at me as Kel raised an eyebrow.

“I’m with Rob!” I announced grabbing onto Rob’s arm tightly as he kissed the top of my head.

“That means I get stuck with her?!” Jonas said in shock walking away from Gaby who was preparing to slap his shoulder.

“Yes you are Jojo.” I said shaking my head but smiling at them.

Jonas and Gaby had always been like two big kids but deep down I knew they had feeling for each other. They were just too proud to admit.

“We’ll meet here when it’s over okay?” I said as everyone started to part.

“Hey what do you think here?” Rob asked his arm never leaving my shoulders.

“Awesome.” I said clapping my hands together and smiling widely at him.

He was beside me and it was getting really crowded with everyone starting to shout for the band to come out. Suddenly all the lights went off and everybody including me and Rob went nuts at the same that we were trying to not be recognized.

“BE SOMEBODY!”

I yelled even more if it was possible when I recognized Caleb’s voice. I started jumping like mad while singing along with him, Rob was doing pretty well himself as I seemed the craziest of both of us.

After Be Somebody, True Love Way, then Revelry, Use Somebody, The Bucket, 17, On Call, Knocked up, Crawl, Cold Desert, Notion and Closer. Then I Want You, Manhattan and finally to finish it up Sex on Fire.

“Ow come on! ONLY ONE MORE!” I yelled as everyone started to go towards the exit.

“She took my heart I think she took my soul.” Rob sang on my ear as I smiled hugging him.

“Let’s get out of here.” He said grabbing my hand carefully and starting to open way to where we were all supposed to meet.

“So?” Charlie said when she saw me.

“I LOVED IT!” I yelled as the three of us all hugged at the same time screaming hysterically.

“Okay enough fan girl moments!” Jonas yelled pushing Gaby away from us.

“Hey! Get your hands of me!” Gaby said stepping away from him glaring.

“I’m not even touching you!” Jonas replied.

“Oh not again.” Charlie said.

“Let’s just leave them there.” Kel smiled at all of us as we started heading towards the car.

“Paty…” Rob called.

“Yeah hun?” I asked.

“Do you mind if I sleep in your room tonight?” He asked smiling.

“Hm… of course not. But weren’t you in a hotel?” I asked.

“Yeah we were but they only reserved our rooms until this morning.” He said.

“Oh I see, okay you can sleep in my room then.” I said looking away so he couldn’t see I was blushing.

~~Paty’s room~~

“Good night!” I yelled from my door.

“If I hear any strange noises I’m going in!” Kel said.

“And I’ll go with him!” Jonas added.

“Great two big bodyguards.” I said rolling my eyes hearing Charlie and Gaby laugh.

The girls were sharing the guests room, Kel was going to sleep on the couch of Jojo’s room and well Rob was stuck with me. I closed my door and I turned around to catch a glimpse of Rob taking his jeans, I blushed deeply realizing that I was still in my clothes which meant I had to change into my pj’s.

I walked over to my bed and took my blue boy shorts out along with a light purple t-shirt. I took my jacket off and I started remembering the day were Rob saw me with no pants, we weren’t even dating it was even before we started shooting.

“You okay? You’re really red.” Rob stated placing his hand on my forehead.

“I’m… I’m fine.” I said noticing he was in his boxers and well no shirt, Rob’s chest was right in front of me and I was staring at it.

“Oh God.” I said grabbing my pillow and putting it in front of my eyes.

“Come on honey.” Rob giggled.

“This is embarrassing.” I said feeling my jeans falling down my legs.

“What the…? I said letting go of the pillow, Rob was grinning in a perverted way.

“Oh don’t you even think about it!” I said quietly as Rob covered my mouth with his hand and pushed me down on the bed.

“You can touch it won’t break.” He grinned leaning down to kiss my neck in different spots and in different ways.

A moan escaped my lips as Rob smiled into my skin as one of my hands caressed his hair but he slowly stopped.

“Are you sure you wanna do this?” He asked circling my belly with his index finger playfully.

I bit my bottom lips nervously honestly this wasn’t how I had pictured losing my… virginity.

“Hun I… I can’t do this. Not here.” I said blushing madly.

“Why not?” Rob asked.

“Well first my brother and my best friends are just outside that door probably hearing us and I’m still…” I said forcing my mouth to close.

I was embarrassed to still be a virgin at 17 but it was a choice I had done. I didn’t want to lose it to any guy who would leave me in the next day, I had been patient but when I fell in love with Rob I didn’t even question that, I was ready to lose it with him.

“Really?” Rob smiled widely kissing my lips softly.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Don’t be ashamed. It’s normal and I respect that.” Rob said laying beside me.

“NO! I wanna do it with you! I mean I want to but you know it’s kinda awkward to do it here and I don’t feel ready just yet.” I said sitting up.

“I’ll wait and when the moment comes… we’ll do it.” Rob said placing his arm around my waist and pulling me down.

I stood up, feeling Rob’s blue eyes on me as I finished undressing and putting my clothes on the chair and then dressing my pj’s.

I laid down beside him, his arm going around my waist again as he pulled the sheets over us. I made myself comfortable breathing his natural scent which made me smile, we were never this close.

“I love you” I said kissing Rob’s lips passionately.

“I love you more with each day.” He said when we pulled again making me smile happily at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is about 8 pages long! I'm sorry but being so late with this update but I was really stuck on this one.

I need everybody's help about Adam. What do you wanna see? Confrotantion between him and Rob? Or should he just vanish? Adam's future in this story will be decided by you the readers so comment! :D

Once again thank you for every comment, every subscription and every person who reads <33